Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woozyer

When there will be a double XP event

17 posts in this topic

Well, the game has only had one double exp event and it was when they added Retro Jason, so there's a pretty good chance it will be when they add Part 4 Jason.

1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

Well, the game has only had one double exp event and it was when they added Retro Jason, so there's a pretty good chance it will be when they add Part 4 Jason.

If I found out about that, but it's time put it back on.

4 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

I feel like that was more for all the issues we had. Just a "thanks for sticking around" kind of thing.

I'm hoping Friday the 13th will be a double xp weekend.

I've actually been hoping for one as well to aid in getting me to 101.  I think I have around 15 or 16 levels to go. 

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Just a "thanks for sticking around" kind of thing

This is exactly the reason why they did it in the first place; it was a thank you for playing with us and putting up with the bugs. There were more dropped games in the early going so people were losing out on large amounts of XP. I don't see them doing another Double XP Weekend, despite the ongoing issues, but time will tell.

Just now, NightofthePodcast said:

This is exactly the reason why they did it in the first place; it was a thank you for playing with us and putting up with the bugs. There were more dropped games in the early going so people were losing out on large amounts of XP. I don't see them doing another Double XP Weekend, despite the ongoing issues, but time will tell.

They have to do something to celebrate the 13th though right? I'd be disappointed if they didn't, and I'm sure a lot of other players would be too.

Just now, Truth said:

They have to do something to celebrate the 13th though right? I'd be disappointed if they didn't, and I'm sure a lot of other players would be too.

I think they're going to possibly release new content (rumor), and the physical copy of the game is coming out. Maybe there will be a Jason variant in addition to Part 4 or they'll release something that they haven't talked about. (They said they were working on special surprises.)

I'd rather have a double CP event, double XP really does nothing unless you're below level 31 

Guess we'll have to find out soon ;). 

6 people like this

19 minutes ago, Serum79 said:

I'd rather have a double CP event, double XP really does nothing unless you're below level 31 

CP is based on the amount of XP you get so they both kind of go hand in hand. a double XP event would benefit people trying to level up as well as buy perks and kills.

1 person likes this

Hopefully never until their servers can handle a 2XP weekend. Remember the last event where the servers were down the entire weekend? We still haven't got a makeup 2XP weekend. I'm hoping their servers can handle the physical launch.

3 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Hopefully never until their servers can handle a 2XP weekend. Remember the last event where the servers were down the entire weekend? We still haven't got a makeup 2XP weekend. I'm hoping their servers can handle the physical launch.

I had no issues (other than the usual ones we had back then) during the double xp weekend. I still got plenty of game time in that weekend. What system are you on?

4 hours ago, Truth said:

I had no issues (other than the usual ones we had back then) during the double xp weekend. I still got plenty of game time in that weekend. What system are you on?

PS4. The database login errors had returned during that weekend. 

10 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Guess we'll have to find out soon ;). 

You're such a turd hahaha ;)

AND you forgot to trademark *soon* lol