Moe9999633

What's your favourite fruit 🍉

45 posts in this topic

I got this idea of @I ❤️ A.J. but mine topic doesn't include alcohol well I think it doesn't 

 

my favourite fruit is grapes 🍇 but green and strawberry 🍓 and watermelon 🍉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrestonDelRey said:

Watermelon, peaches,and I like grape tomatoes but those aren't fruit lol

Grapes aren't fruit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I go in weird cycles. I dig certain kinds of apples, grapes, cherries, plums, peaches, kiwi fruit, tomatoes, bananas...and more. I can't narrow down to a single favorite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I go in weird cycles. I dig certain kinds of apples, grapes, cherries, plums, peaches, kiwi fruit, tomatoes, bananas...and more. I can't narrow down to a single favorite.

I love all fruits there so juicy and nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I love all fruits there so juicy and nice

No I mean grape tomatoes. I think that's what they're called. They're basically tomatoes, but grape sized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watermelon number 1 for sure. I really like apples and oranges too

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrestonDelRey said:

No I mean grape tomatoes. I think that's what they're called. They're basically tomatoes, but grape sized.

Ohhh 😲 aren't those called midget tomatoes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

Pineapple. :)

A stupid story of mine is when I was younger I never ate pineapples because I thought we're eating sponge bobs house so I used to think if I eat this pineapple where's sponger bob gonna live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ohhh 😲 aren't those called midget tomatoes 

They're probably called that. I've always called them grape tomatoes though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrestonDelRey said:

They're probably called that. I've always called them grape tomatoes though.

I always called them baby tomatoes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I always called them baby tomatoes 

The ones I’m thinking of are called cherry tomatoes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Davidt said:

The ones I’m thinking of are called cherry tomatoes 

Most likely but I will still call them baby's tomatoes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the states, grape tomatoes and cherry tomatoes are two distinct varieties. Either way, tomatoes are classified as a fruit, so they make the cut.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i thought tomatoes were the kind of thing that can be counted as fruit or vegetable

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Davidt said:

i thought tomatoes were the kind of thing that can be counted as fruit or vegetable

 

Why has this topic turned into a topic about tomatoes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Why has this topic turned into a topic about tomatoes 

You uncovered the deep divide between the "Tomatoes Are Fruit!" and the "Honestly, Who Cares?" communities and the war that had been brewing between them for years seems to be exploding right here on your thread.

 

...I also enjoy kumquats....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Why has this topic turned into a topic about tomatoes 

No idea lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

You uncovered the deep divide between the "Tomatoes Are Fruit!" and the "Honestly, Who Cares?" communities and the war that had been brewing between them for years seems to be exploding right here on your thread.

 

...I also enjoy kumquats....

This is war what do you think is TOMATOES a FRUIT or a VEGETABLE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2017 at 10:12 AM, Davidt said:

Watermelon number 1 for sure. I really like apples and oranges too

I know, right?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blueberries and Asian Pears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grapes, apples, grapes, watermelon, and grapes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now