ILFARAON12RF

Item Respawns

9 posts in this topic

Hey I thought it would be a cool and good idea to have the items respawn because there would be lots of times where someone fixes up a car escapes with a person or 2 people escape and someone happens to have the GAS, or the KEYs, FUSE, like those items literally making it impossible to escape leaving you with like 10-15 minutes stranded trying to evade Jason idk I think it would be a good idea also make it so you can deactivate traps without using pocket knifes I hate JASON leaving traps at phones box, car doors, gas and battery placements its sooooo annoying DAMN YOU JASON's that do that :angry: haha

Hey man,I think now your matches will be a lot more fun from now on because i can tell you for sure that items do respawn. :D Items that players escape with respawn at the shore next to the water.If you look for it u ll find sprays,knives,keys,you name it.If someone has escaped with any of that of course.

thanks! i thought i saw some pocket knives and sprays when i was playing the other day spectating someone :)

Yeah it's kind of a pain in the ass but they will show up anywhere water meets land. It might take a while to search the entire shore, but you will eventually find what you're looking for.

I’m not sure if this is 100% but I’ve noticed that the items seem to spawn near the “main beach”, usually where the diving docks and lifeguard stands are. 

@shodan

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Yeah it's kind of a pain in the ass but they will show up anywhere water meets land. It might take a while to search the entire shore, but you will eventually find what you're looking for.

19 hours ago, Shadow_Master said:

Items that players escape with respawn at the shore next to the water.

I’m not disputing either one of those things, I’m just saying that the items seem to spawn in one area versus a random location along the shore. With around 340 hours of playtime it seems consistent but unconfirmed. 

Rather than having to walk around the entire water body, I would start in the area and start walking along the shore from there.

I discuss locations to look in on my help/tips thread. Have a look. Hope it helps.

1 person likes this

When counselors escape with items in their possession they definitely respawn at the water/beach side of that particular map.... that's a fact. I can tell you that I've always had luck finding the items in the biggest area of beach where there aren't a lot of rocks