Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meergo

What other horror icons would you like to see in the gaming world?

8 posts in this topic

I personally would like to see a Michael Myers horror game, i'm aware he is in Dead By Daylight but if he had his own similar to Jason that would be really cool, type below what you wanna see in the gaming world.Thanks!

Pumpkinhead.

1 person likes this

I'd love to see a fighting game with all the horror legends.

Mortal Kombat have touched on it with their last two releases, and I'm hoping they go all out with the next game and have a proper roster of horror characters.

I seem to recall someone made their own 'home brew' horror fighting game on PC as well couple of years back.

3 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

I'd love to see a fighting game with all the horror legends.

Mortal Kombat have touched on it with their last two releases, and I'm hoping they go all out with the next game and have a proper roster of horror characters.

I seem to recall someone made their own 'home brew' horror fighting game on PC as well couple of years back.

That sounds really awesome,there's a lot to explore in that idea and if executed correctly would be a huge success,anyways thanks for commenting!

I'd like to see an asymmetrical multiplayer The Thing game.

2 people like this

Pennywise could fit into the DbD universe pretty well. Makes more sense than Myers or Leatherface for it.

I think that's one thing the game has going for it - You can drop almost any killer into it.

16 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Pennywise could fit into the DbD universe pretty well. Makes more sense than Myers or Leatherface for it.

I think that's one thing the game has going for it - You can drop almost any killer into it.

Leatherface fits more into DbD than Michael. I'll say that much.

I'd be excited for pennywise or Pumpkinhead in DbD. It's unlikely they'll ever get their own games so I'd like to see them make a cameo in another game at least.

I wouldn't put it past Sean Cunningham to give the rights for Jason to be in DbD either.