Apollyon

Sup, How's the new patch?

35 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

yea i was left limping after tanking a trap by the car. (bugzly/thick skin)

not being able to see whos left is annoying

jason recovers from stuns much quicker... almost... too quick o.o

jason can free swing windows again!!! nsjdnvjnvjneovjnerjovnrojn!!!!!

As a counselor you can see who's died, still alive,  left the game. On the PS4, you press the black pad (brings you to the map) and the press R1 or L1.

32 minutes ago, 2moar said:

if it worked before the patch, expect it to be broken, also if it was broken before its a 50/50 if it's fixed, also expect changes no in the patch notes, cause what fun would it be to know if you should change perks, gotta play to find out whats nerfed, looks good on the playerbase numbers

And we thought there would be no player discovery after they let streamers spoil everything.

2moar likes this

Time to remove thick skin from my perk list as it's totally worthless now. Heard/saw grease monkey is working good though. 

27 minutes ago, BradleyMaverick said:

Time to remove thick skin from my perk list as it's totally worthless now. Heard/saw grease monkey is working good though. 

Grease Monkey It's so broken Dude. I have an epic with 49% and the car starts like a ZIP. I want to try it after Jason stops the car though I think he wont have time to make it before I turn it back on

3 hours ago, mojitodominic said:

I think they messed up the luck stat as I read that AJ weapons last forever.I really dislike the Up D pad button is now for the emotes, now as Jason you can't quick see who's left on the map and who's been killed. That's a real bummer

For PC if you go to the controller mapping they changed the up dpad to emotes for counselors which is correct however for Jason it still says scoreboard. I haven't played as Jason yet but other players in my matches have confirmed it doesn't work. I guess this is another broken glitch. Sigh. 

If your counselor you can go to your map and use left button to view the scoreboard...or just press tab on keyboard. Both situations are not ideal.  

No dedicated server, glitches everywhere, but hey look guys, give us money for these swimsuits, that don't matter since the core gameplay is wrecked.

We paid 40$ to play a WORKING game, before they get that right, they want 2 dollars.

Not a lot huh, but add it up plus all the users, pretty penny.

And when I saw their roadmap, the emotes were the only thing with "free" in in.

Cant wait to see what else they charge us for.

SCREWNUT and swaggedoutdyldo like this

Jason can't shift grab anymore and there is SOOOOOO much salt lol it's great .But hey ..at least you guys can swing at doors in combat stance now.

29 minutes ago, TiffanyCakes said:

Jason can't shift grab anymore and there is SOOOOOO much salt lol it's great .But hey ..at least you guys can swing at doors in combat stance now.

I got shift grabbed in my last match. It's definitely still a thing.