Apollyon

Sup, How's the new patch?

35 posts in this topic

I play on ps4 so I'm still waiting for the update, Just wondering what its like from the players perspective...

I haven't played yet because I'm waiting for the Spring Break DLC to be available to purchase it's in the game having installed the update recently the emotes looks fresh in the character menu.  I'm a PSN user also.

Depends on who you ask. For me, on PC I've been having some terrible framerate issues. Also, I experience a bug where my character is invisible and appears to be in first person. Not to mention the bug where as soon as I start, I cannot control my character at all. So..

Cant believe i gotta pay for some clothes i thought they said the dlcs were gonna be free due to the high price for game in need of patches

So far so good I think on pc.  DLC suits and emotes work.  Only thing I’m a little bummed about is the thick skin perk.  Playing as Deborah I step in one trap and I’m limping.  

i'm not liking how at least on ps4 they replaced the scoreboard trigger with the emotes i want a shortcut to the scoreboard 

Baseball bat breaks in one hit now. Even with Chad. :(

I played on ps4 for about 10 minutes as Jason. Everything was going great until I got to the last counselor. Then the old kicked because host left got me. So I shut it down. Dedicated servers can't come soon enough

10 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Baseball bat breaks in one hit now. Even with Chad. :(

I think they messed up the luck stat as I read that AJ weapons last forever.I really dislike the Up D pad button is now for the emotes, now as Jason you can't quick see who's left on the map and who's been killed. That's a real bummer

Plays pretty good so far. They made window breaks work with the button prompt and the old melee. So everyone's happy. I just can't download the DLC for some reason. 

They seem to have added more life into the characters, I noticed in the selection screen everyone seems more lively ie. Eyes moving more, some different poses and they even changed Tiff's back to how it used to be :P (doesn't look sad anymore lol).

I think the models actually look better too, least Vanessa seems more detailed to me?

This thing about the emotes not letting you see people's status sounds awful. It's not the case on PC since they just assigned the emotes to an unused key.

why would you not put the emots as a left or right instead of removing the up? kinda sucks. I just don't understand why not left or right?

1 person likes this

The performance sucks sometimes. The game was perfect for my pc until last night, now I'm not so sure

1 person likes this

2WPi9BQ.jpg

I haven't got to play it yet but look what I'm seeing on livestreams, what you guys think?

Hot Damn! I think it spices up the game a bit since it was stale for a long while.  Who doesn't want to spend $2 bucks?! 

40 minutes ago, Ghostie_youtube said:

Cant believe i gotta pay for some clothes i thought they said the dlcs were gonna be free due to the high price for game in need of patches

Where did you see that? No one ever said all DLC would be free nor mention anything about patches or the price of the game. At any rate it's $2 right now you don't need to exactly break the bank to obtain it. 

a bag of hot fries cost more than this dlc lol

1 person likes this

something's definitely wrong with thick skin. one trap, one broken window and you're limping. i was breaking bats left and right, too. 

1 person likes this

I've noticed that my Savini Jason is still having problems breaking down the doors to the larger cabins while in Combat mode... it's definitely improved with this patch but there are still issues. Also he has to press R2 to break down the walls inside the cabins, I used to be able to go into Combat mode and break them quickly 

yea i was left limping after tanking a trap by the car. (bugzly/thick skin)

not being able to see whos left is annoying

jason recovers from stuns much quicker... almost... too quick o.o

jason can free swing windows again!!! nsjdnvjnvjneovjnerjovnrojn!!!!!

2 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Depends on who you ask. For me, on PC I've been having some terrible framerate issues. Also, I experience a bug where my character is invisible and appears to be in first person. Not to mention the bug where as soon as I start, I cannot control my character at all. So..

So basically, they're remarkably consistent ;)

2 people like this

if it worked before the patch, expect it to be broken, also if it was broken before its a 50/50 if it's fixed, also expect changes no in the patch notes, cause what fun would it be to know if you should change perks, gotta play to find out whats nerfed, looks good on the playerbase numbers

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Ghostie_youtube said:

A couple of dollars for a luxury item isn't asking for much. Swimsuits aren't an integral part of the game.