PowellCampsNAKED

Jason Grunts!

31 posts in this topic

This is an excellent idea, I think it would work very well. You do have his 'mask breath' during his shift. So why not have him react vocally when he is hit by something?

This is an excellent idea, I think it would work very well. You do have his 'mask breath' during his shift. So why not have him react vocally when he is hit by something?

wait you hear him breathe during shift?

He also give a yell/moan when Chris stabs him in the hand and leg with the knife in part 3. Maybe if you get a chance to knock him out he makes some type of noise depending on the Jason?

I think they should make human Jason all around more... well, human.

He seems to be Undead Jason that can run.

1 person likes this

I forgot the banana kill scene from part 4 that grunt was very noticeable! It would be cool if it happened every once in a while especially if he took a blow to the head!

Anyways is there any confirmation from the devs yet if we are getting a grunt out of the big J?

I forgot the banana kill scene from part 4 that grunt was very noticeable! It would be cool if it happened every once in a while especially if he took a blow to the head!

Anyways is there any confirmation from the devs yet if we are getting a grunt out of the big J?

I always liked the grunting. Made him sound more animalistic. When used sparingly...in reaction to pain (III/JGTH) or whilst being predatory (TFC), it's very effective. 

I thought it made that banana kill scene very chilling on first viewing. Make's the character seem scarier. "I can make audible noise...for 95% of the time... I choose not to"