GunMedia_Ben

Patch Notes - 9.21.2017

161 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Shadesofjoe said:

PS4 Update is live but I can't seem to find the Spring Break DLC on the store.

EDIT: Clothing pack is now live as well.

Its there use search Spring Break 84 clothing pack, you will find it.

There's no longer a keypress for the scoreboard feature on PS4 as it was replaced with emote selection. The quickest way to see who is alive is to hit the options button and select "Mute Players" to see a list of everyone in the match.

38 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

That's all well and good. But that's a MAJOR oversight...Having to wait a few more weeks just to get a working "scoreboard" again is a real pain in the ass.

It's especially irritating if the rest of the issues are fixed...I hate patches bringing in new problems. 

I mean, ya, I'm not saying it doesn't suck, just saying I truly believe it was an oversight and not intentional. I use that function frequently, both as a counselor and as Jason, so I hope they patch it quick.

I don't use the scoreboard much. Hopefully, it was just an oversight, but doesn't affect gameplay so I'm not concerned.

2 hours ago, Killer Franchise said:

(EPIC) Thick Skinned Perk is NOT working correctly since the STEAM patch a few hours ago.

Before I could take 2 bear traps before limping and now it is only 1.

I have tried moving the perk in different slots and it made no difference.

Please fix, thank you.

So, is it true that thick skinned now only applies to Jason's attacks? or does anyone know what is happening?

6 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Well done on alienating all the European players, Gun.

It's not their faults, they might have to wait for them, they could be doing things or closed for a few days. 

DialM likes this

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

It's not their faults, they might have to wait for them, they could be doing things or closed for a few days. 

How do you know it's not their fault? We never had to wait for any other patch.

6 hours ago, antonz said:

Why is Europe not receiving the update till next week? We usually got it similtaneous with USA.

Exactly !!! They could of released the patch for it so our game isn't buggy and then Tuesday just get the dlc as the game has already got the dlc patch .... but nope

1 hour ago, Tiffany said:

I mean, ya, I'm not saying it doesn't suck, just saying I truly believe it was an oversight and not intentional. I use that function frequently, both as a counselor and as Jason, so I hope they patch it quick.

Quick = month later 

2 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Dead by daylight had myers release on Friday in Europe few weeks ago.. soo it can't be closed just sucks we don't have patch or Anything till Tuesday ??

Just downloaded the patch and wow! The game is definitely running more smoothly and I’m super happy about that! I love that the clothes changes save automatically now and don’t have to be “applied” anymore.

The DLC pack is great too. Definitely worth the $2!

Of course, the one issue I’m having, as is everyone else, is the scoreboard being removed. That was a super useful function, especially for Jason players. Fingers crossed it was just an oversight and not intentionally removed.

The emotes are funny, but in the 3 matches I’ve played since the patch went live, I haven’t seen a soul use them.

6 hours ago, Tattooey said:

@GunMedia_Ben the scoreboard is no longer visable anymore for counselors & jason. Counselors are able to hit the back button & LB on Xbox to mute players.

Jason on the other hand cannot check whose still alive. Who has escaped or even whose in the session. Absolutely no way to tell whose in the game anymore.

I hope to god this was not intended.

Actually counselors do still have the ability to see who's alive or dead. On the PS4, you press the black pad (for the map) and then press R1 or L1

it would have been great if when you started up the game after the patch it had a pop up that told you what was new, like many/most games do when they add a new feature, that would probably get more people to use emotes.

BTW the rules/ToS/code of conduct  weren't added in with this patch were they?

24 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Like I said, they could be closed for the day or something else. 

• Fixed Jason’s stun animation from canceling after he was hit again while stunned

How long long are the stuns supposed to last...? I'm not sure if it's a new glitch, or is it intended for every stun to be so much shorter. It's impossible now to stun him and manage to get the car started unless there's a mob of players distracting him. I was the last person alive on a match, playing as Deb, stunned him three times by the car and three times I didn't even get halfway before he was trying to pull me out.  

Fixed an issue where female Counselors weapon swings not hitting Jason.

Yess...! Thank you, I've noticed the improvement. I always play either Deborah, Vanessa or Jenny, and quite often failed swings that seemed guaranteed. I used to think that I simply sucked, but now I can pull off stuns much more often. 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

That's just you making unfounded guesses.  You have no idea, yet you tell me it is not their fault.

2moar likes this

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I know the EU store updates on a Monday, so that could be the reason why.