Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAGEVIRUS

What games are you looking forward to?

9 posts in this topic

Can't wait for State of decay 2, looks great on the one x, really enjoyed the first one. Days gone on the PS4 looks mint too. If anyone hasn't seen them, take a look. I've pre ordered both.

Also thinking of maybe the new cod. I hated it when it went all space age. Happy its going back to the basics of just shooting and lobbing grenades around.

South Park the fractured but whole. Also final fantasy 7 remake whenever the fuck it comes out 

3 hours ago, Davidt said:

South Park the fractured but whole. Also final fantasy 7 remake whenever the fuck it comes out 

My girlfriend wants me to get the new south park as she loved the last one. So expensive though at the moment.

1 hour ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

My girlfriend wants me to get the new south park as she loved the last one. So expensive though at the moment.

Ive had it and ff7 on preorder for couple years they both kept getting delays

1 hour ago, Davidt said:

Ive had it and ff7 on preorder for couple years they both kept getting delays

Tell me about it. Just keep pushing em back.

Battlefront II, Red Dead 2 and Injustice 2 whenever it has an "ultimate edition" on sale.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, I absolutely loved The New Order but felt the Old Blood was going back to the past. I kind of like the sci-fi style The New Order had, it felt like playing The Man in the High Castle as a video game.

Definitely Wolfenstein II.

Interested in Assassin's Creed Origins, although I'll probably wait until next year to see the reception. I feel like AC games are notoriously up and down like that. I'll play but that'll be the difference between sooner and expensive or later and cheaper.

Kinda feeling that way with Battlefront II, on the fence about it. Several changes from the previous game have made me happy, but don't want to rush it and EA are often heavy with the microtransactions. Still tempted to jump, though.

Still want to get round to Resident Evil 7, so the Gold version around Christmas should be a must. Hoping Space Hulk: Deathwing may turn out better on consoles and after many revisions than the earlier PC release.

Then next year, it's State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves, Monster Hunter World, God of War, Metro Exodus, The Last of Us Part II, Skull and Bones and possibly The Last Night.

Not enough hours in the day, man, not enough hours in the day :)

Battlefront II, Red Dead Redemption 2, and the new Spider-Man (currently has no working title)