Kodiak

"I found a Pamela tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

183 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Chad face said:

I have only found 2 and been playing for a month 

You're lucky some people have been playing since launch and haven't found any.

Been playing since launch, Level 18, and just found my first tape! In a random desk drawer. Tape #16!

After playing since May.....FINALLY found my first tape.

Found my first tape. I was Level 65.

Panicked when I was eventually killed by Jason because one player decided to play around with the car I was in instead of escaping right away, thinking that I have lost my chance to keep the tape.

Thankfully that wasn't the case.

I found my first tape today! I’ve been playing since launch. I’m level 31 btw. After first spawning, I went inside a cabin, radioed for Tommy Jarvis, and opened a drawer right afterwards, which contained a tape (it was Tape #1). 

They said there is a secret to collecting tapes, but I don’t feel I did anything different that match compared to the other matches I played today.

I found 3 tapes yesterday in about an hour/four matches. 

However there is only 1 new tape in my collection and each match was completed end to end.

That makes finding 7 Pamela tapes in the past two weeks result in only a total of 3 in my collection. Gah. 

Damn, found my 4th duplicate today. Should be at 12 but still at 8.

I can’t wait until the duplicate issue is patched out. And I will be extremely happy if when that happens we are credited the duplicates somehow :) Not as optimistic on that because I don’t know if it’s even possible but would be so awesome.

Edit: Ugh, just found my 5th duplicate. Should be at 13 but still at 8...

Been playing since launch, one of my friends knew I'd never found one and let me grab one they found, popping my Pamela Tape cherry. That was a few weeks ago. Since then I've found three on my own, two of those just today and was uber-pissed that one of them was a dupe. So I now have I believe #4, #5, and #19.

I'm also one of the ones that have been playing since launch and still no tapes. :( I'll keep searching though, haha.

After 565 hours I finally found my first tape on the Jarvis House map... new map, new patch, I get a tape... big wowza... After having listened to them all a week after the game was released due to data miners. Thank you for digging so deep btw, otherwise these dev's efforts would of went to a complete waste. It's ironic in a sense considering the direction they're going with the game seems to be showing me they love wasting their time releasing garbage and ruining the game further.

Level 79 here because I barely play the game any more, maybe 5 matches a day until the unbalance just makes my ass chafe to uncomfortable levels... can't believe this game is still in early access / beta.

19 hours ago, Jds255 said:

I can’t wait until the duplicate issue is patched out. And I will be extremely happy if when that happens we are credited the duplicates somehow :) Not as optimistic on that because I don’t know if it’s even possible but would be so awesome.

I've got... ten, I think? At least three dupes, though, too.

Just found another tape and once again it didn’t let me keep it.  This shit is getting old 3 out of the last 4 tapes I didn’t get to keep.

Finally I can join the club. Being playing since release of digital. Bought disc copy on Friday. Been playing off disc. PS4

Jarvis house, middle floor. Random drawer. Tape #7

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, Jds255 said:

Can't wait for the next patch haha!!  I also have 8 tapes now, but found 10 or 11 in total.  I'm lucky compared to others who have found a number of dupes while only having 3 or 4 tapes

Found my 4th tape yesterday afternoon on Jarvis map in Elmwood Camp. Tape #13

I have tapes: 1, 2, 10, 13

20 hours ago, The Razor's Edge said:

Found my 4th tape yesterday afternoon on Jarvis map in Elmwood Camp. Tape #13

I have tapes: 1, 2, 10, 13

Wow, you're really lucky to have 4 tapes! I'm jealous! :D

I'm at 4 out of the 6 I've found now. My buddy found his first one over the weekend too.

On 10/17/2017 at 10:22 PM, Jds255 said:

Found my seventh duplicate today :( Should be at 16, still stuck at 9.

come on patch!

Jesus I ain't even found one yet.

1 hour ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Jesus I ain't even found one yet.

I found 2 more fucking duplicates yesterday. Out of 18 tapes I’ve found it still shows only 9.

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Jds255 said:

I found 2 more fucking duplicates yesterday. Out of 18 tapes I’ve found it still shows only 9.

2 in one day? fucking end me.