Kodiak

"I found a Pamela tape!" - Post any comments about these elusive tapes here

183 posts in this topic

Hi guys. A lot of threads have been cropping up recently where people have found Pamela tapes. Please post anything to do with Pamela tapes in this thread :)

1 person likes this

4 tapes found now.

Private match. Level 101.

No trick to finding one.

Open drawers and hope you get lucky.

tenor.gif

6 people like this

i have a total of 8 so far. i dont really care much for them since i already heard all tapes on youtube

I found 1 recently. I was also about to find my second one, but the damned player who was Jason quit before I got it.

It is ridiculous how elusive these tapes are. I am level 88 and no tapes others are level 101 and have never found a tape. There are 20 tapes so why can't we find 2 tapes per 10 levels in game? So between 0 and 10 two tapes, 11 to 20 two tapes etc.....

26 minutes ago, Peter1970 said:

It is ridiculous how elusive these tapes are. I am level 88 and no tapes others are level 101 and have never found a tape. There are 20 tapes so why can't we find 2 tapes per 10 levels in game? So between 0 and 10 two tapes, 11 to 20 two tapes etc.....

I'm level 101 when and I have 6 tapes

I can never find a tape, I have no interest in finding them either... if I wanna know what they say I could just YouTube it. 

1 person likes this

I've found two so far, but I unfortunately didn't get to keep the second one because the host quit before the match ended. Needless to say, I was pretty irritated. 

13 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I can never find a tape, I have no interest in finding them either... if I wanna know what they say I could just YouTube it. 

Same. Couldn't give 2 shits if I ever find one. If I cared I would of youtubed them by now. In fact, if I see one, I think I'll just leave it there for the next over excitable player. He can then ignore this and make a topic about it.

Just now, RAGEVIRUS said:

Same. Couldn't give 2 shits if I ever find one. If I cared I would of youtubed them by now. In fact, if I see one, I think I'll just leave it there for the next over excitable player. He can then ignore this and make a topic about it.

Yeah I haven't youtubed them either so I guess that says a lot.

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I'm level 101 when and I have 6 tapes

I've been level 101 for almost 15 weeks and have 5.  I didn't get my first until recently, and one I got yesterday never showed up later.  Has that ever happened to you?

13 minutes ago, DontrelleRoosevelt said:

I've been level 101 for almost 15 weeks and have 5.  I didn't get my first until recently, and one I got yesterday never showed up later.  Has that ever happened to you?

Did the host quit before the match finished? That's what happened to me. 

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

I haven't found any since mostly Fridays I don't really play....

I have two. Neither found on a Friday. The Friday thing isn't true.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

It's not impossible that the spawn rate for them is increased on Fridays.

5 minutes ago, DontrelleRoosevelt said:

It's not impossible that the spawn rate for them is increased on Fridays.

Agreed. But did you read the comment I was replying to? Some people act as though you can only find them Fridays.

To say you haven't found one because you don't get to play most Fridays is inaccurate. That has nothing to do with it.

I've found 4 tapes so far, level 101 for a month or two now

1 on Thursday, 2 on a Friday, and another 1 on a Saturday morning. Only started finding them after latest update.

4 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Stg.....I am so done....

9 hours ago, DontrelleRoosevelt said:

Weird it has never happened to me

9 hours ago, TestedTwice said:

Did the host quit before the match finished? That's what happened to me. 

For one of my tapes the host quit and said this to me " if you don't let me have that tape I'm closing the lobby" he closed it and it still had the tape

1 minute ago, Moe9999633 said:

For one of my tapes the host quit and said this to me " if you don't let me have that tape I'm closing the lobby" he closed it and it still had the tape

That's why you don't tell them you found the tape. My brother found a tape (I still haven't found one) He told me after the game was done, he knew I would kill him for the tape xD 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

That's why you don't tell them you found the tape. My brother found a tape (I still haven't found one) He told me after the game was done, he knew I would kill him for the tape xD 

I didn't tell anyone he was searching the same house as me

I didn't tell anyone he was searching the same house as me

Ah well it's a stupid thing to get worked up about, it is a tape lol My brother knew I wouldn't kill him (Since team killing is gone in Quick Play) But it is what it is 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Ah well it's a stupid thing to get worked up about, it is a tape lol My brother knew I wouldn't kill him (Since team killing is gone in Quick Play) But it is what it is 

Yea it is . some hosts are a-holes I was playing with my friend and we both got a tape in one game have you ever seen that happen

1 person likes this

Yea it is . some hosts are a-holes I was playing with my friend and we both got a tape in one game have you ever seen that happen

No haven't seen that. That's cool plus weird lol