Andre

Has anyone ever veen able to perform the "Abduction" technique??

21 posts in this topic

Supposedly according to ine of the deva its a technique in whicb if tge Jaaon player grabs a counselor at the same time as he goes into shift he'll transport thw counselor with him....never seen it done has anyone else??

I have seen it. I've also seen it tried against a pocket knife, which became a game ending variation on "home run Jason".

1 person likes this

Please don't ask about how to or describe exploits here, it will only encourage bad people to try it in game and further ruin gameplay. Instead report it at jasonkillsbugs.com 

2 people like this

Just now, Redcat345 said:

Please don't ask about how to or describe exploits here, it will only encourage bad people to try it in game and further ruin gameplay. Instead report it at jasonkillsbugs.com 

Its not an exploit it was listed some time ago on reddit as and advanced technique

Just now, Andre said:

Its not an exploit it was listed some time ago on reddit as and advanced technique

It's an exploit, it wasn't intended for the game.

5 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

It's an exploit, it wasn't intended for the game.

Bruh are you one of the developers? And even if it is an exploit or whatever, it was included in a list by a developer as an advanced technique so...

I'd love to see where a dev posted that was an 'advanced technique.' 

This is a bug, one that is being looked at at this time. 

BTW; please try to ensure legibility and English is properly written when posting. This is an English-based board, and it's appreciated. 

13 people like this

I have grabbed a counselor and morphed back to the scene of the last kill.  No clue on how or why it happens.   Definitely not intended as there were other counselors nearby, but now am forced to burn morph to get back to where I was originally.  Has happened to other friends as well.  Cannot consistently duplicate it. 

2 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

BTW; please try to ensure legibility and English is properly written when posting. This is an English-based board, and it's appreciated. 

http://://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6obptq/the_advanced_techniques_of_friday_the_13th_or/

#1 Here is your link right here Mr Ben, and Im not sure whether this person technically falls under the category of "developer" but he sure appears to be someone with vast inside knowledge

#2 Please dont ever insult me, I dont care if yoh are one of the developers, we all know typing on this telephones can be tricky at times but dont attempt to trt and use that as a way to throw underhanded insults at me. Thank You kindly

2 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

When GunMedia_Ben swoops in and destroys everything you though you knew about the game.

Iei8aNK.gif

http://://www.reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6obptq/the_advanced_techniques_of_friday_the_13th_or/

As good as him and his team is at "destroying things" he didnt destroy anything over here, and if he was as good at "CREATING" instead of DESTROYING, perhaps his product wouldnt be failing the way it is on steam...heres the link for you too, Good day!

14 minutes ago, Andre said:

Here is your link right here Mr Ben, and Im not sure whether this person technically falls under the category of "developer" but he sure appears to be someone with vast inside knowledge

Rydog isn't a dev. He's just someone who has way more free time than most of us do. 

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Andre said:

Well he appeared to be a developer to me

He said he was a game development consultant in the disclosure. But it's alright, everyone makes mistakes. 

1 hour ago, Andre said:

#1 Here is your link right here Mr Ben, and Im not sure whether this person technically falls under the category of "developer" but he sure appears to be someone with vast inside knowledge

#2 Please dont ever insult me, I dont care if yoh are one of the developers, we all know typing on this telephones can be tricky at times but dont attempt to trt and use that as a way to throw underhanded insults at me. Thank You kindly

That person is not a developer on the game. As Ben stated above this is not an "advanced technique" and is indeed a glitch that will be addressed.

In regard to insults, no one was trying to insult you. If you took it that way, that's unfortunate. Grammatical errors and spelling errors happen that is understood. However you should refrain from throwing around insults and carrying a care free attitude about it. This is an open forum and discussons will happen. There will be disagreements and what not as ideas and opinions differ. However you when engaging in discussions you are to remain civil and keep it to a conversation per the forum rules. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

He might have carpal tunnel syndrome... I had a friend who had that and she could barely play games or type any messages.

I had another friend who I used to think was a troll or was crazy but he had dyslexia, so he often misread things you wrote and gave the wrong replies. 

It's an exploit if you use it. It's not 'advanced knowledge'. One person who was associated with using this glitch was banned from the game; I'd suggest you play fairly and don't use it.

6 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Well, then it must be a very advanced technique if not even you know how it's done. 

How dare you assume someone's lingual skills. Maybe they feel they are speaking English even if they are speaking French. That's the problem with all you cislingual people out there today. 

No, but it in all seriousness this is the official game site for a game that released internationally you can't expect everyone to know or speak perfect English. I'm sure they do their best to be involved with the official community and you shouldnt be telling them to speak or write better English. Yeah,  it might be difficult to understand but saying only expert level English speakers should be on the official site is a little rude to say the least. Perhaps you should make a subforum or add language settings to the site so those non-native English speakers can join in and be a bigger part of the community and hire a multilingual community manager to keep them informed and expand the community. 

Just saying international release should take into account that the entire world doesn't speak English and those people shouldn't be left out of the loop because of that. 

4 people like this

9 hours ago, Andre said:

Supposedly according to ine of the deva its a technique in whicb if tge Jaaon player grabs a counselor at the same time as he goes into shift he'll transport thw counselor with him....never seen it done has anyone else??

Everything makes sense now.

I have actueally been abducted. I was grabbed inside packanack and the next second i was killed outside close to the campfire.

7 hours ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

What kind of statement is that? I'm dissapointed. If there was a dislikebutton I should press it on you Ben. :(

If that is the policy, could you please keep all 6 years-old out of the game rooms too. 

Edit: First time I have reported a post from the devs themself.

"Please only use the report function when appropriate. Reporting the developers on a forum they own is not an appropriate use for it."

The respond on my report of a message written by the devs.

So in this forum the devs can write anyting they want even if it is inapropiate?

Good to know. This smells really bad. @GunMedia_Ben

1 person likes this

They own the forums @Fooobar and we are their staff team. The rules are created by them, what do you realistically expect us to do? There is nothing inappropriate about what Ben wrote at all. 

Reporting the devs and expecting us to act on it is like going to your boss in work and warning them for being asked to write a piece of work in English.

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

They own the forums @Fooobar and we are their staff team. The rules are created by them, what do you realistically expect us to do? There is nothing inappropriate about what Ben wrote at all.

I beg to differ.

The posting was fully understandable for all english speakings. And commenting about someones language skill or problem writing is not appropiate.It was a totally unnecessary comment and something devs shouldn't write. And that you defend it is just tragic. 

@Fooobar you're new here, which is fair enough. However being asked to write in English is not an unreasonable request, especially when you are posting on the forums of the company who's asking you to write your posts in English. We are posting on something that belongs to them and where the rules are decided by them as well. You can't report a member of the development team to themselves.

I'm locking this thread, it's gone off-topic and the original topic was of a questionable nature anyway. We don't condone the use of exploits.

1 person likes this

If I may interject here for a moment. No one said "Speak English" the purpose of clear concise communication is for the benefit of everyone. It allows questions to be read and responded to with a quick and clear answer. It makes it a little more difficult to answer concerns or questions directly otherwise.

The purpose of the report button is to report issues with any posting on the forum. Those reports will be reviewed and if warranted action shall be taken. This is more of a case in which is taking the narrative in the worst way possible. I am certain the way it seems to be perceived was not the intention of the post but the explaintion offered above. 

I hope that helps clear up a little confusion.