Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gamergal1591

Confused timeline map

14 posts in this topic

So does this mean the next update will be everything that is there until halloween or what? Or will it be broken up..... These devs have such vauge and annoying responses to everything!

Spring Break, emotes and the new Jason and map (hopefully with rain) will be in the next update on September 28th (based on predictions). The rest in the month of October (based on predictions as well).

2 people like this

Maybe ask this in the thread about the timeline? There's a huge discussion there on all of this. I'm sure that question has been answered there several times.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, gamergal1591 said:

Actually it HAS NOT so thanks for the smart ass response. I suggest you know for certain before you post

Top ten ruthless moments in Anime.

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, gamergal1591 said:

So does this mean the next update will be everything that is there until halloween or what? Or will it be broken up..... These devs have such vauge and annoying responses to everything!

Everything you see before the pumpkin will be released between now and then. We don't know how many updates we will get though. Most likely we'll get all of that in three updates (keep in mind this is just a prediction): the first patch on September 28th which probably contains the emotes and Spring Break pack. Part IV Jason, the Jarvis house, and the new kills will most likely be released on October 13th in another patch. The new counselors and clothing will probably be released for a Halloween patch. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, gamergal1591 said:

Actually it HAS NOT so thanks for the smart ass response. I suggest you know for certain before you post

JERK ALERT!!!

between now and halloween is not "Vague and annoying", its a pretty detailed list of release goals. 

And Comments like "While dates are tentative, this should give you all an idea of what is currently in the works/on the docket for Friday the 13th: The Game at this time." explain why you don't have hard dates, a little legwork can get you the answers Exactly like AldermachXI said without you being rude to people. 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, gamergal1591 said:

I watched a bit of Randys live stream last night. He said the pumpkin graphic represents the fall season not Halloween specifically. Same for the snowflake representing winter. He also said some of the content will come out as bundles and some may be released on its own. He also said that there are a couple surprises coming that are not on the roadmap and they're remaining silent about them. Kind of exciting if you ask me.

Hope this helps. Tons of great content coming. We just need to exercise a bit of patience. It will all be worth it in the end. 

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

I watched a bit of Randys live stream last night. He said the pumpkin graphic represents the fall season not Halloween specifically. Same for the snowflake representing winter. He also said some of the content will come out as bundles and some may be released on its own. He also said that there are a couple surprises coming that are not on the roadmap and they're remaining silent about them. Kind of exciting if you ask me.

Hope this helps. Tons of great content coming. We just need to exercise a bit of patience. It will all be worth it in the end. 

Thank you finally someone with a good answer :)

1 hour ago, A.J. Mason said:

@gamergal1591 this was stated by @A.J. Mason in the thread you were referred to my @AldermachXI. He wasn't be snarky, just helping point you in the right direction. If you read the thread suggested, the information you just praised as being helpful is there. Calling him a smart ass and tacitly a liar was uncalled for.

Hey wipe the shit off of your mouth, your a little to far up these devs ass little boy. Carry on

Let's refrain from the name calling and keep it civil.

These devs are always vague regardless if you can admit it or not, ass licker. Doesnt take a scientist to point that out. Haha stupid fuck

Again. You're likely to earn the ire of the moderators if you keep attacking other members so aggressively. They may also gripe about you double posting to break the forum rules in two different ways. ;)

3 people like this

Well I'll try to get this thread wrapped up.

Here is the first image.

gk0U6eQ.jpg

Now here is the second image.

DMQ84ue.jpg

So we know the pumpkin on the first image represents Halloween season. We also know with the image the last DLC content before Halloween will be the "Counselor Clothing Pack". Thankfully with the second image I posted you can clearly see a date is given of when this clothing pack will be released. The date for that clothing pack is Friday the 13th October. It definitely is not the spring break clothing pack since that pack will cost $1.99 for a limited time then $3.99.

So here's my thesis regarding the timeline dates. I believe that the first 2 dlc packs will be grouped together & more then likely be released on the 28th of September. Those packs are the spring break clothing & emotes. My reason for the theory is I highly doubt they will release 3 separate clothing packs in 1 day. Which would be the spring break, free clothing pack, & blood variants for Jason all in one day.

Second part of my theory is everyone solidly believes that Friday the 13th October is a big date for Gun. Considering it's also the release of the physical copy of the game. Also more reason to release a giant DLC pack for old & new gamers. However there could be a chance the new counselors if not released on the 13th may release on the 28th of October along with possibly new kills & new clothing but none the less must come before Halloween if there are no delays that is. Considering a new clothing pack was announced to be given away for free on the 13th part of the physical release of the game that would be the maps last DLC for October unless a separate clothing pack is to be released at a later date apart from the free clothing pack on the 13th.

Or I'm wrong & all 7 major DLC content packs are released on the 13th. Which is doubtful. The amount of effort, time, & money it would take to release everything in 1 day would be massive. That's not considering the extremely long certification process for so much content.

I believe the 28th of September will be the release of spring break clothing pack/emotes in fall for whatever odd reason & the missed hotfix for Xbox which is now grouped into a patch. That should hopefully resolve a lot of the issues Xbox users are still facing. That gives us 12 more days for the patch, emotes, & spring break clothing pack. Then only 14 days for the rest of the content. I really like these numbers. Now Soon™ Seems a lot more appropriate.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

No, I was definitely being snarky.

tenor.gif

Sorry my bad.

1 person likes this

i love how bringing a message of "not being shitty to people" makes me a "Dev Ass Licker".

whatever, continue on with your "i can do what i like" juvenile 7th grade attitude. I'm choosing never to deal with you again. 

2 people like this