GunMedia_Ben

Single player news + DLC roadmap

325 posts in this topic

@GunMedia_Ben @Gertz

Thank you for showing us more than we expected. ;)

q0AeG.gif

I know It's a long road when you're on your own and it hurts when the community tears your dreams apart.

This video fits perfectly for you current situation and the image of your DLC road map. :lol:

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@GunMedia_Ben @Gertz

Thank you for showing showing us more than we expected. ;)

q0AeG.gif

I know It's a long road when you're on your own and it hurts when the community tears your dreams apart.

This video fits perfectly for you current situation and the image of your DLC road map. :lol:

 

One of my favorite songs and also one of my favorite movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok,I didnt want to make a whole new thread just to ask this.If I understood correctly, Virtual cabin coming to CONSOLES?? To me that would be the best news ever,better than the single player!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have an Interesting question.  For those of us backers that already paid for a physical copy that this dlc is going to be on.  Does that entitle us to the paid stuff for free or will we have to pay for those things again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a good idea to give a rough outline of the next year or so of the game into 2018. It will be picked apart, with reason and without, but it was a good idea to do I would say. The only thing to be left into the dark is when these get released, not what is getting released.

Now its about getting the game up to par. They talk about hiring more talent, that can be a good thing for more ideas, more input. It can also be a bad thing, namely too many cooks in the kitchen. I guess we'll see.

Its basically confirmed now that Part 4, Roy and Jason X are the future Jasons plus the NES Rework, but we didn't need to split any atoms to figure that out. The maps seem like a given too. My only thought is I think Part 8 will either get Manhattan or the boat, not both. I think the Grendel will be near the end of that road map, since its gonna take longer. Though Pinehurst may be wedged in there first.

Offline bots (hopefully added to multiplayer as well) and the new counselors are my most interesting beyond the new Jasons and maps. Virtual Cabin 2.0 is a nice surprise, but unless its something different from the original, im not sure I care to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, antonz said:

Ok,I didnt want to make a whole new thread just to ask this.If I understood correctly, Virtual cabin coming to CONSOLES?? To me that would be the best news ever,better than the single player!

 

1 hour ago, Tiffany said:

Yep! Wes tweeted that it would be!

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we'll be getting a hella lotta things between now and Halloween! Thanks for the update Ben!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's great to see this roadmap because it's been  a long frustrating wait for anything to be released. Hopefully all this upcoming stuff comes out b4 October 31 which will make Halloween 2017 pretty amazing n exciting! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait so first backer exclusive Savini is released to everyone and they do nothing about it and now the VC that I paid extra for is going to be included for everyone in a free update.  Christ man can backers get a break?  How about giving us the first few paid DLC's for free or something since we obviously won't be getting anything exclusive again? I fully expect to not have a backer exclusive cover on my physical edition when I receive it the way things have been going.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

It was a good idea to give a rough outline of the next year or so of the game into 2018. It will be picked apart, with reason and without, but it was a good idea to do I would say. The only thing to be left into the dark is when these get released, not what is getting released.

Now its about getting the game up to par. They talk about hiring more talent, that can be a good thing for more ideas, more input. It can also be a bad thing, namely too many cooks in the kitchen. I guess we'll see.

Its basically confirmed now that Part 4, Roy and Jason X are the future Jasons plus the NES Rework, but we didn't need to split any atoms to figure that out. The maps seem like a given too. My only thought is I think Part 8 will either get Manhattan or the boat, not both. I think the Grendel will be near the end of that road map, since its gonna take longer. Though Pinehurst may be wedged in there first.

Offline bots (hopefully added to multiplayer as well) and the new counselors are my most interesting beyond the new Jasons and maps. Virtual Cabin 2.0 is a nice surprise, but unless its something different from the original, im not sure I care to be honest.

They gotta add Pamela.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Any update on what you are doing about the savini leak? Are you going to patch him out of the game and reissue codes and refund the PlayStation people or are you going to release him to the public and make something new for backers?

ExcellentShortIberianlynx-max-1mb.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StormShadow said:

Wait so first backer exclusive Savini is released to everyone and they do nothing about it and now the VC that I paid extra for is going to be included for everyone in a free update.  Christ man can backers get a break?  How about giving us the first few paid DLC's for free or something since we obviously won't be getting anything exclusive again? I fully expect to not have a backer exclusive cover on my physical edition when I receive it the way things have been going.

It says 2.0 so it's pretty safe to assume that we will be getting a different version. Not to mention backers got it months before everyone else.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

They gotta add Pamela.

I would hope so.

Could be one of the surprises they leave off the map, along with snow versions of each map.

Counselors would need a severe nerf and revamp of gameplay, but it only makes sense that she was added. There is no Jason without her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

It says 2.0 so it's pretty safe to assume that we will be getting a different version. Not to mention backers got it months before everyone else.

Well 2.0 would infer that it's BETTER than the version that we PAID for and it's coming free.  Just another slap in the face for those that brought the game to life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that virtual cabin has been confirmed for consoles, 2 question on this. 1st will it cost extra, and 2, will it need internet connection like the game? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, antonz said:

Now that virtual cabin has been confirmed for consoles, 2 question on this. 1st will it cost extra, and 2, will it need internet connection like the game? 

It should be free because they're saying it's part of the Single Player component of the game, but they haven't specified (to my knowledge). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to be super negative but I'd personally wait to see if we actually get all the projected stuff we're supposed to get before Halloween before taking this roadmap too seriously.  The devs don't have a great track record so far of successfully delivering things on a time table.  To me the good news is that they seem to have a good number of additions planned for some time soonish, most importantly maps.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the updates. I look forward to them when they're ready to be released. Thank you for all of your hard work. All of you at Gun and Ill. ??

RJ40926 - PSN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, StormShadow said:

Well 2.0 would infer that it's BETTER than the version that we PAID for and it's coming free.  Just another slap in the face for those that brought the game to life.

You'll be getting it free too, plus you already got what you paid for, They aren't giving away what you got they are giving away something similar(or maybe totally different), The ones who brought the game to life was the ones who sat in a small room for months pounding away at a keyboard

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Any update on what you are doing about the savini leak? Are you going to patch him out of the game and reissue codes and refund the PlayStation people or are you going to release him to the public and make something new for backers?

It's already too late to do anything about the PS4 leak as they have taken the money and it wasn't that bad. I don't see many Savini Jason on PS4, he's pretty rare on PS4. As for Xbox I think it would be easy to remove it from Xbox as it was free and can easily resend codes to the backers and fix it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

One of my favorite songs and also one of my favorite movies.

I love the movie(Stallone is great actor), Have you read the book?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, StormShadow said:

Well 2.0 would infer that it's BETTER than the version that we PAID for and it's coming free.  Just another slap in the face for those that brought the game to life.

Like @William Shatner said, you still got your backer exclusive content. Not sure what you're so upset about.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, what'd I miss while playing Fallout 4?

Oh I see, no single player. We knew that a month ago, but thanks for confirming. I mean, you knew this in July when you took it off the site and the store pages.

Look, I get it, I actually really do, but it is hard to be impressed. You said blah blah fix bugs first.

What I see is.... 7 piece4s of new content for multi-player before a piece of content that you used to have in the game you are labeling as new single player content. Then new single player content likely around American Thanksgiving. And a whole new game mode for multi-player before challenges launch proper?

New art assets, new animations, new kills, new clothes. ok, sure most of that is not what people working on single player would be doing, and sure, that which they would be doing will likely port over anyway, so in a sense they are working on single player.

I'm bummed man.

I am glad multi-player is getting a face lift. It sure can help things.

I will be better and more positive tomorrow after I cry in my beer a little.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Single player people be like....tumblr_inline_o55toxbQHM1qbdfh0_500.gif

 

Multiplayer people...giphy31.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now