GunMedia_Ben

Single player news + DLC roadmap

325 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

"Haha...it's not added until it's actually added, and if it is working rather than broken AF." Learn to write pls.

Yes, and? They plan to add it later. I was surprised of how "early" they plan to implement this.

Who called the grammar police? They  are implied bullet points, and beyond that, the forum is a pretty informal environment. Why take the time to be mean? (Don't answer that.)

7 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

@lHeartBreakerl, Even after paying 40 dollars for the game?

Sorry, could you clarify?

I'm ok with paying 2-4 bucks per dlc. It's the same in DbD aswell. Yea the game has a high price tag on its own and the current stuff isn't "amazing" but with all this new stuff coming, the new servers for consoles, and bug fixes I'm pretty sure this october is gonna be the best month for this game, for a long time :D 

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Sorry, could you clarify?

I mean about the new counselors. After all, the new counselors are playable characters just like Savini Jason, not just cosmetic stuff.

5 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

If you bought ANY game in this day and age regardless of price tag and "expected" no paid dlc, you have no one to blame but yourself for your foolish naivity.

I don't mind paid DLC.... AFTER they give us content justifying the price first. This game right now isn't worth more than $20. 

3 people like this

Jasons: parte IV, Roy e Jason X

This is great! Appreciating this update. Hopefully with all this new content we'll have a better F13 game by the end of the year. Make Crystal Lake great again damn it!!!! 

Good news...I'm cool with this timeline. It's basically what I expected. Glad to see the team is focusing on fixing things before adding more. That should always take priority. I don't wanna see anything about Spring Break DLC or other new content if the game isn't ready to handle it.

Overall I'm just glad to see the game is continuing to get support...Things could have gone either way.

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

I mean about the new counselors. After all, the new counselors are playable characters just like Savini Jason, not just cosmetic stuff.

Ah I see. You make a solid point. I'm still on the fence about it though.

Slightly leaning more towards paid DLC though.

On the road map, the single player is placed long after the large snowflake, meaning single player will drop sometime next summer.

I'm very much looking forward to all aspects of single player. That being said, I have no issue with it being delayed in favor of bug fixes and getting the game running as smooth as possible. I've waited for a game like this for 30 years. I can wait another month or two.

This roadmap looks amazing. I'm looking forward to every single item listed on it. 

Thank you guys for all the work you're putting in and for this guideline of things to come. I can't express how exciting this all is!!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, UsedToBeARobot said:

On the road map, the single player is placed long after the large snowflake, meaning single player will drop sometime next summer.

Again, Wes has said that "single player" consists of different elements:

snip.PNG

This map means nothing to us XBOX Gamers as we can be anywhere from a week to a few months behind on patches and upgrades! :D  WOOT! 

3 people like this

Just now, SCREWNUT said:

This map means nothing to us XBOX Gamers as we can be anywhere from a week to a few months behind on patches and upgrades! :D  WOOT! 

Once the patch goes through certification, the rest of the stuff will probably all be released simultaneously like the last time. Any day now we could get the patch on Xbox One. (I am not holding my breath for it, though.)

1 person likes this

Anyone know if Virtual Cabin 2.0 will be coming to consoles? I sure hope it is.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Bigfoot said:

Once the patch goes through certification, the rest of the stuff will probably all be released simultaneously like the last time. Any day now we could get the patch on Xbox One. (I am not holding my breath for it, though.)

its not even in cert, cause they can only have one thing, first the disc dlc, then the disc then patch, so soonish

2 minutes ago, UsedToBeARobot said:

Anyone know if Virtual Cabin 2.0 will be coming to consoles? I sure hope it is.

Yep! Wes tweeted that it would be!

2 people like this

1 minute ago, 2moar said:

its not even in cert, cause they can only have one thing, first the disc dlc, then the disc then patch, so soonish

I guess I misread it. Good thing I am not holding my breath for it!

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

Yep! Wes tweeted that it would be!

Awesome! 

1 minute ago, Bigfoot said:

I guess I misread it. Good thing I am not holding my breath for it!

yeah seems like its about to go to cert, which is great.

1 person likes this

single player 2018 i called it in another thread. everyone pat me on the back

Hey, that's a lot of new content before Halloween and even more before or on Christmas, plus whatever secrets you have for both of those. Thanks for keeping on with the game you guys, I've known a lot of projects to flatline because an angry community. Thanks for pushing on through it, eventually you'll get a more refined fan base when you refine the game more. You just gotta keep pushing bugfixes and content and eventually people will be happy with it, I know I am.

2 people like this

It's nice to finally have a rough idea when this content is finally gonna show up (if they don't hit any snags/delays), but it's also got me wondering.......with all this content plotted out into 2018 does this mean that the physical artbook has been delayed to 2018 as well cause I seem to recall Gun saying they won't be releasing it until after the single player mode comes out?

i just got one thing to say....

this is great! think about it

this means we get big stuff BEFORE halloween and we get offline bots and the basic stuff i mean singleplay isnt something easy

the new counslers 2 TIMES before the end of the year but we wont have anyone jasons till next year but this is still great news will have the pre 2000's lineup complete parts 2 to 9

AND we will still get the demo before christmas so guys just please be happy and cross your fingersgiphy.gif

1 person likes this

Any update on what you are doing about the savini leak? Are you going to patch him out of the game and reissue codes and refund the PlayStation people or are you going to release him to the public and make something new for backers?