Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tlal_q8_22

Friday the 13th the game

9 posts in this topic

The server is good but the Game have problems like private match (boosting)if remove the point will be good.

I think what the OP is suggesting is that private matches should not reward xp/cp 

3 minutes ago, UprightChair said:

I think what the OP is suggesting is that private matches should not reward xp/cp

Well if so, you worded it much better...

I understand that point, people can just farm xp with their friends. However, that is against the rules and you can get banned for doing so. Besides that, private matches are the best way to get into a game quickly. Quick play has a lot of troll issues that you just don't encounter very often in private games. I'm going to have to pass on that idea, assuming @UprightChair is correct on what @Tlal_q8_22 meant.

Not only that for awhile and even still in my opinion quickplay is just not very good at Xbox at the moment.  If it weren't for getting xp/cp in private matches I wouldn't have any levels, perks, or anything accomplished.  Removing xp/cp from private matches would and will be fine when all other public match issues are worked out across all platforms.  

I just don't see how this helps anyone/anything. Why does it matter if people are farming xp? It's against the rules, but its not doing any harm. Your level has nothing to do with anyone else. It has no impact on anything. Why penalize people that just want to play casually with their friends? What does that solve?

3 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Explain yourself better.

Also, it's obligatory that you introduce who you are in this forum before commenting or creating any topic.

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/forum/5-introduce-yourself/

Damn you re right i just noticed this in the rules.I m pretty sure tho that not everyone does this.I ve been in the forum since release and have never officially introduced myself.Well,still,good to know.

2 people like this

No idea what this is asking...

Please be sure to post an intro and welcome to the forums. 

2 people like this