Andre

Running Jason over with the car and giving Jason more melee attacks

11 posts in this topic

I would really love if we were able to run Jason over with the car, it would make it for some extremely exciting moments, like instead of when you hit Jason he automatically does the smash animation it should be, the only way he smashes the car is if he hits the button comand at the right time and when hes coming out of shift.

And I also would LOVE if they gave Jason more ways to attack besides just grabbing for a kill animation and/or slashing, what if Jason could grab counselors and throw them across the room, that would be great, or back hand them the way he did Kelly Rowland in Freddy vs Jason. It would certainly help when a group of counselors surround Jason and jump him lol

i think the car needs its own life bar.... crash so many times it wont turn on anymore... jason smashes it so many times it wont move....

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

i think the car needs its own life bar.... crash so many times it wont turn on anymore... jason smashes it so many times it wont move....

I can see this being an issue where trolls are concerned, so instead of being able to team kill they'd just fix the car and then drive it into a fence too many times or deliberately run into Jason to make it no longer viable for escaping in. 

12 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

I can see this being an issue where trolls are concerned, so instead of being able to team kill they'd just fix the car and then drive it into a fence too many times or deliberately run into Jason to make it no longer viable for escaping in. 

nah this has nothing to do with trolls... well, at least i dont see it that way... yet lol

i just think the car should have a limited amount of stops/crashes ... 

6 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

nah this has nothing to do with trolls... well, at least i dont see it that way... yet lol

i just think the car should have a limited amount of stops/crashes ... 

Right, but trolls will absolutely smash the car over and over until it's undriveable just because they can. It will happen if something like this is implemented, I promise that. I mean, I agree that flipping over should not be the only way a car is "destroyed." Jason smashing that engine over and over can't be good for it, or his hands, so a health meter or something for the car would be interesting. I can just see it being abused by trolls, so only time will tell.

Jason did get run over in Jason takes Manhattan. Needs to be added to the game. Run him over and stun him.

upKvAKm.gifgiphy.gif

1 hour ago, Andre said:

I would really love if we were able to run Jason over with the car, it would make it for some extremely exciting moments, like instead of when you hit Jason he automatically does the smash animation it should be, the only way he smashes the car is if he hits the button comand at the right time and when hes coming out of shift.

And I also would LOVE if they gave Jason more ways to attack besides just grabbing for a kill animation and/or slashing, what if Jason could grab counselors and throw them across the room, that would be great, or back hand them the way he did Kelly Rowland in Freddy vs Jason. It would certainly help when a group of counselors surround Jason and jump him lol

I would really love if we were able to run Jason over with the car, it would make it for some extremely exciting moments

Don't you mean it would make it even easier for you to escape?

like instead of when you hit Jason he automatically does the smash animation, it should be the only way he smashes the car is if he hits the button comand at the right time and when hes coming out of shift

Again making it even easier for you to escape.

This would be interesting maybe, instead of instant kills more of a big fight. I am on the fence about it, it would depend on what attacks they gave him in return for losing the instant kill ability. Besides the door and window bugs, (they have promised to fix) overall I like the system the way it is

In closing I will add my spawn preference is counselor

57 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

I really like this idea

24 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Right, but trolls will absolutely smash the car over and over until it's undriveable just because they can. It will happen if something like this is implemented, I promise that. I mean, I agree that flipping over should not be the only way a car is "destroyed." Jason smashing that engine over and over can't be good for it, or his hands, so a health meter or something for the car would be interesting. I can just see it being abused by trolls, so only time will tell.

Maybe, but if that was really true we would currently be having the same problem of people running the car into the lake every match. Yes I know that has happened, but its very rare. I am lvl 80 and have never seen that happen in any of my matches. I have only seen a video of it

Also, sorry about the triple post, I am having issues quoting multiple people and posting it on one thread. I use Google Chrome as my browser

Not in favor of allowing Jason to be run over. Not unless there was some sort of tradeoff. Like Jason being able to kill counselors while inside the car with knife headshots or even throwing his weapon into the car. Making the car LESS SAFE would be the only trade off that would allow me to consider allowing Jason to be hit by cars.

1 minute ago, pro5pt0 said:

Maybe, but if that was really true we would currently be having the same problem of people running the car into the lake every match. Yes I know that has happened, but its very rare. I am lvl 80 and have never seen that happen in any of my matches. I have only seen a video of it

I hate to say that I have seen it three times, and each time was someone being a belligerent little child in the game saying the most foul of languages and starting arguments. Just saying the possibility exists for trolls to do it, not that it will be a common thing to see.