Maddogg_8121

How much time do you invest?

27 posts in this topic

I'm curious to know how much time you get to play during the week.  I get on average roughly 10 hours or so to play.  Sometimes less, sometimes more.  I'd like to play more, but my daughter, wife, and work, work, and more work come first.  

How much time do you spend on this game weekly?  

I'd say around 12-14 hours. I don't have a wife or any kids, so I can pretty much do whatever I want when I'm not working :D

I hope I can get my Twitch channel to take off, then it'd be 6-8 hours a day. As it is, it's maybe an hour or two every day or every other day since I work midnights and sleep during the day. Still made it to 91 though. :)

6-7 hours a day, vastly more when i have time off. I work and study so i have my due dilligence, but after that i don't do much other than play games.

I tend to play at least 4 nights a week, mostly for around 4 hours each time so that around 16 hours a week(sometimes more) playing this game and I honestly don't see that changing anytime soon, no desire what so ever to play any other games beside this. 

Usually 3-5 hours, I just want to get to Rank 101 and slow down on how much time I'm spending on this game. :P (Currently Rank 85)

Usually couple hours per day after work. Sometimes I manage to pull a 4-6 hour session, but that's really rare these days.

An hour or two in the evening after work. Maybe five or six hours on weekends. 

It might be more if hosts didn't keep quitting and the servers worked.

it's been about a week since i've played but i can usually only squeeze in an hour or two here and there thanks to wife, kids, band and a job that has me on call 24/7. 

Let's be generous and say it gets 15 hours a week; my issue is that it's split 60/40 between being in actual games and having to deal with junk specific to ONLY this game.

In a good group? Whoops, one lost connection and can't read back into the party, everyone quit and restart. I haven't played another game where i just took it as a given that i'd have to restart the game every hour to keep playing.

Making moves on Jason? No, he heard a car start as the cops were called and gave up. Having a really good Jason round? No, they all quit. Full lobby? Nope, two quit when they weren't Jason and one suicided 30 seconds in, now there's half a game. Which is too bad, because it's fun if it does what it's supposed to.

Since Monday, I think 0.

All kinds of stuff is going on at the moment which is eating up valuable gaming time. Normally, I play probably 10 hours a week.

Was 4-5 hours a night when launched now I've been busy trying to complete other games. No idea why I still come here to read posts lol

Haven't played since the 2nd :wacko: Too much backlog of other things I needed to get finished, real life and other games.

Getting more breathing space now so likely play again at some point. Generally, only time I had to play anyway was Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays so...I'd get in about 9-10 hours a week, yeah. I'm only level 40, I think.

Difficult to say really. On weekdays, I work 8am - 4pm and then I go to Judo once a week and the gym for the other 4 week days. By the time I get home and have gotten clean and had dinner, it's usually about 7pm, so if I play the game until I go to bed I usually get about 3½ hours maximum. Weekends I can play all day if I like :) 

I've taken a lot of breaks away from it so hard to say.  Lately I tend to play about three or four rounds then quit, might play more if in a private party game as there's a bit more pressure to stick around and not break up the band, so to speak.