Blackbird68

Jason 4 nerfed already

9 posts in this topic

So already they are saying Jason 4 will not be able to run but half ass jog like the other two early jason's this is ridiculous and a big slap to the face to real fans who have seen the films know ted white didn't jog I can't believe gun media would do this to us. He will now be a normal Jason not bringing anything new but being the same shit we expect. I want answers and why this is supposedly right when they can easily add a stamina bar replacing shift or anything why do they have to make all jason's into pussies part 7 hasn't even been addressed and here we go again making Jason players look like shit because of "balance"  garbage imo we need change.

Oh shut up this is retarded he's not out yet you can't nerf something that hasn't even been played yet, where can I report this thread?

Just now, Dandan10 said:

Oh shut up this is retarded he's not out yet you can't nerf something that hasn't even been played yet, where can I report this thread?

GO ahead report it idgaf they already have said he's going to jog that's bullshit period he doesn't JOG

So what it's still faster than part 6- Savini, where was it said he was going to run? This Jason should just be silent and deadly like he is in pt4

LOL... wow. Anyone wanting Jason IV to actually RUN is one thing, but EXPECTING it and then claiming it is a "slap in the face" is absurd.

Hahaha... please, relax and appreciate that this is not something to get mad about.

I've been eagerly awaiting Part IV Jason since before the game came out (screw you fans that didn't vote for him! HAHA j/k... mostly!!).

However, I never believed he required a significantly faster Jason. The game is built around certain important factors and I do not even want to see them rework things just to accommodate something like that, which is entirely unnecessary for this version of Jason, Jogging is PLENTY fine.

1 hour ago, Blackbird68 said:

So already they are saying Jason 4 will not be able to run but half ass jog like the other two early jason's this is ridiculous and a big slap to the face to real fans who have seen the films know ted white didn't jog I can't believe gun media would do this to us. He will now be a normal Jason not bringing anything new but being the same shit we expect. I want answers and why this is supposedly right when they can easily add a stamina bar replacing shift or anything why do they have to make all jason's into pussies part 7 hasn't even been addressed and here we go again making Jason players look like shit because of "balance"  garbage imo we need change.

I agree bro, this is horrible, what I dont get is for balancing purposes why do all Jasons have to have the CATCHING weakness, why cant some Jason be able to CATCH counselors easily, but to balance it out, make it harder for these Jasons (Part 4 and the reboot if he ever comes) to FIND counselors, weaken their sense or take it away comepletely, this would be a great balance and would change the tactics of both the counselors and Jason.

1 hour ago, Dandan10 said:

So what it's still faster than part 6- Savini, where was it said he was going to run? This Jason should just be silent and deadly like he is in pt4

Hes not Just silent and deadly bruj, how many times do we have to tell you, watch the movie!! Watch the making of the movie, Jason is fast as a mug in Part 4 and this was a decision consciously mad by Mr Ted White himself, because he didnt want his Jason to be a slow clumsey omf, like what had came before (his words not mines, tho I do agree)

24 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

LOL... wow. Anyone wanting Jason IV to actually RUN is one thing, but EXPECTING it and then claiming it is a "slap in the face" is absurd.

Hahaha... please, relax and appreciate that this is not something to get mad about.

I've been eagerly awaiting Part IV Jason since before the game came out (screw you fans that didn't vote for him! HAHA j/k... mostly!!).

However, I never believed he required a significantly faster Jason. The game is built around certain important factors and I do not even want to see them rework things just to accommodate something like that, which is entirely unnecessary for this version of Jason, Jogging is PLENTY fine.

Ok so lets say they just so happen to get the rights to the reboot Jason, then what??? Hes gonna freakin jog too??? And jogging IS NOT fine for Part 4 HE DODNT JOG, HE RAN, thats why we are upset, because we are fans of the film and we know it like the back of our hands and I especially from seeing many interviews of Ted White know how he wanted to portray Jason and that was as a faster, deadler beast, that silly clumsey hobble that part 2 and 3 in both the game and movie is what Ted White tried so hard NOT to do.

I'm a fan and know the movies as well.

Seriously, you guys got yourselves worked up into a frenzy over your idea that he should have a special run ability, when compared to Parts 2 and 3, and now you're all upset.

He doesn't require a greater sprint than the jog and he doesn't deserve it any more than the earlier Jasons. He didn't run faster than the others. His arms and legs animated a bit more quickly, but he didn't run any faster than them. And, throughout the movie, may have run less than them (at least less than Part II).

Step back. You got yourself worked up over an idea (that wasn't necessarily 100% correct) and now you can't see it because you're too upset.

Bisconia likes this