Theiceman105

Jason is broken due to bugs

32 posts in this topic

This game used to be good, but it's gone to hell.

Jason's bugs make him severely broken, and impossible to beat. You are more than likely to die since the update.

 

If his grab range wasn't enough, we have a new "buff" called "Black Ops 2 Hit Detection" 

 

I've hit Jason 3 timesin a row with a bat, 1 after he knocked a door down, 2nd after he ran in through a door, 3rd in the open.

 

The bat sound was heard, and nothing happened. I just got grabbed, and killed. You can't surprise Jason if he's immune to your swings.

 

 

Fix his grab, and fix his immunity please

 

This has happened multiple games. Not just pne, and it is not lag as it happens when I'm host or we have a very good host.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He isn't even that broken....the grab is being worked on and the immunity? it takes moments for him to get stunned again thats perfect logic even if he goes into combat stance he will still be stunned by flares and other such things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

He isn't even that broken....the grab is being worked on and the immunity? it takes moments for him to get stunned again thats perfect logic even if he goes into combat stance he will still be stunned by flares and other such things.

I didn't hit him after he unstunned, this was 10-20 seconds or even more after each hit. First hit I got lucky person he didn't grab, 2nd hit he just slashed me and 3rd I got grabbed.

 

Stop standing by bugs so you can get easy wins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

I didn't hit him after he unstunned, this was 10-20 seconds or even more after each hit. First hit I got lucky person he didn't grab, 2nd hit he just slashed me and 3rd I got grabbed.

 

Stop standing by bugs so you can get easy wins

1. You realize some jasons do have stun Resistance right?

2. Stop demanding nerfs because you can't properly play the game then? and like I said the bugs are being worked on.

3. This game is not meant to be easy or fair! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

1. You realize some jasons do have stun Resistance right?

2. Stop demanding nerfs because you can't properly play the game then? and like I said the bugs are being worked on.

3. This game is not meant to be easy or fair! 

Bat is always a stun, idiot. Flare guns can occasionally bounce off of Jason outside too. Also this happens with any Jason

 

I can play this game properly, you just hide behind bugs.

 

I get the game is not meant to be easy, and Jason is meant to be overpowered, but not broken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Bat is always a stun, idiot. Flare guns can occasionally bounce off of Jason outside too. Also this happens with any Jason

 

I can play this game properly, you just hide behind bugs.

 

I get the game is not meant to be easy, and Jason is meant to be overpowered, but not broken. 

1. Reported for insulting for no clear reason.

2. And flare guns can also bounce back and hit Jason.

3. You making assumptions like you know me and how you making these posts about nerfing this and that is a exact "I can't play the game properly" method.

4. Immortality?....Specific methods to kill him? Unlimited stamina? Unlimited Weapon durability? Supernatural powers? so thats not broken?....

@JPops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

1. Reported for insulting for no clear reason.

2. And flare guns can also bounce back and hit Jason.

3. You making assumptions like you know me and how you making these posts about nerfing this and that is a exact "I can't play the game properly" method.

4. Immortality?....Specific methods to kill him? Unlimited stamina? Unlimited Weapon durability? Supernatural powers? so thats not broken?....

@JPops

Then Your "can't play properly" is an insult, report.

 

The things that make him broken are the fact the hit detection doesn't work, and it is annoying. You're obviously a glitcher who hides behind bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

1. Reported for insulting for no clear reason.

2. And flare guns can also bounce back and hit Jason.

3. You making assumptions like you know me and how you making these posts about nerfing this and that is a exact "I can't play the game properly" method.

4. Immortality?....Specific methods to kill him? Unlimited stamina? Unlimited Weapon durability? Supernatural powers? so thats not broken?....

@JPops

i think what hes talking about since the patch you can stun jason infinitely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Then Your "can't play properly" is an insult, report.

 

The things that make him broken are the fact the hit detection doesn't work, and it is annoying. You're obviously a glitcher who hides behind bugs

there is no insult just people knowing the difference between a good player and a bad player.....

Obviously not a glitcher there is no indication I use methods of glitching again this is a poorly explained argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

i think what hes talking about since the patch you can stun jason infinitely 

Then there is no "glitch" if you can stun jason infinitely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

there is no insult just people knowing the difference between a good player and a bad player.....

Obviously not a glitcher there is no indication I use methods of glitching again this is a poorly explained argument.

I'm only saying that because you're practically defending the hit detection using "stun resistance" as an excuse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theiceman105 said:

I'm only saying that because you're practically defending the hit detection using "stun resistance" as an excuse

Where is me defending anything?.....read my comment clearly before making such arguments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Then there is no "glitch" if you cans tun jason infinitely.

But the glitch is I'd hit him with the bat, hear the noise but nothing would happen, then I get grabbed. Or I shoot him with a flare, and it bounces off of him.

 

There's even this other bug where if a counselor hits me when I have a knife, but don't use it, It still makes me use it! Without stunning him!

 

He is broken due to these bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

1. You realize some jasons do have stun Resistance right?

Sorry, but bats or flares don't affect this. And only Part 9 has stun resistance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

But the glitch is I'd hit him with the bat, hear the noise but nothing would happen, then I get grabbed. Or I shoot him with a flare, and it bounces off of him.

 

There's even this other bug where if a counselor hits me when I have a knife, but don't use it, It still makes me use it! Without stunning him!

 

He is broken due to these bugs

1. Again I have played this game on PS4 and noticed that this "glitch" is more or less a timing event if he is stunned run and wait til he comes back hell i play as adam with the heavy hitter and when i have a bat its an instant stun but then I run and wait and hit him again.

 

2. Being worked on....devs know about these bugs already.

 

3. Broken is a subjective word.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Bat is always a stun, idiot.

No it's not... It never has been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Then there is no "glitch" if you cans tun jason infinitely.

ok i said it wrong last night i ment chain stun jason stun him then stun him again while in original stun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All, keep the discussions and disagreements civil. Do not insult and do not antagonize other members of the forums as it is a violation of the rules. Agree to disagree and move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2017 at 9:05 AM, Truth said:

No it's not... It never has been.

It has just depends on the character aka Adam or Brandon for instance.

 

On 9/14/2017 at 9:54 AM, pioneer67fkd said:

ok i said it wrong last night i ment chain stun jason stun him then stun him again while in original stun 

Aw Ok i see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

It has just depends on the character aka Adam or Brandon for instance.

I've seen the bat not stun him MANY times. Doesn't matter what character you're playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Truth said:

I've seen the bat not stun him MANY times. Doesn't matter what character you're playing.

.....I am telling you from experience I have stunned Jason MULTIPLE times with a bat without a perk included with it bro....Idk what system you play but there is evidence.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

.....I am telling you from experience I have stunned Jason MULTIPLE times with a bat without a perk included with it bro....Idk what system you play but there is evidence.

That doesn't in any way prove that it is a guaranteed stun...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Truth said:

That doesn't in any way prove that it is a guaranteed stun...

What character DO you always use as a counselor?......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now