Andre

Jason from Part 4 must be fast

6 posts in this topic

Jason from Part 4 was FAST especially in the final chase scene when he ran full speed after Trish,

now I know alot of people who are #teamcounselor will cry about this and talk about how its unfair because they wouldnt be able to play ring around the rosie with Jason anymore and to them I say, OH WELL,

There is now way in Sam Hell Jason from part 4 could be as slow as parts 2 and 3, whats the point of adding him if you are going to disregard his main ability, an ability verteran stuntman Ted White concsiously choose to give Jason, Speed

SnakeSound222 likes this

11 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Just imagine if he could sprint and jump through windows:lol:

I can't recall if it was the jarvis' door or a window he jumped through, basically rage but with another animation, looked kinda funny :D

Just now, Muffinsfressnapf said:

I can't recall if it was the jarvis' door or a window he jumped through, basically rage but with another animation, looked kinda funny :D

It was part 7 when he jumped thru the window chasing Tina Shepard

2 minutes ago, Andre said:

It was part 7 when he jumped thru the window chasing Tina Shepard

Oh ok, been too long since i watched them :D just thought it was part 4 for some reason

Personally, I would be happy with destructable furniture so we can stop with the whole ring around the rosie thing in the cabins. But I would like to see a Jason that can run and has a bit of a speed boost, doesn't have to be a huge amount. Just enough to really scare a counselor that he's gonna catch them.