Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lHeartBreakerl

clothing pack
Spring Break Clothing Pack Detailed - Full List With Reskins

40 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Prolific isn't the same as being productive. :)

It's just an ongoing meme that Stephen King can only write good stuff when he's wasted.

tumblr_mkisyjumqz1r6ja9oo1_500.gif

I just found alternate view of Tiffany's swimsuit on Reddit, wonder how the poster got this screenshot? Hope more pop up!

UTer9NMU-dwV6iKlF0s75G7M1wunGgBP8SXRnKrAufU.jpg?w=1024&s=7de5ec92485c8827fda03cef3388a69f

3 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

I just found alternate view of Tiffany's swimsuit this on Reddit, wonder how the poster got this screenshot? Hope more pop up!

UTer9NMU-dwV6iKlF0s75G7M1wunGgBP8SXRnKrAufU.jpg?w=1024&s=7de5ec92485c8827fda03cef3388a69f

tenor.gif

I really like Buggzy's clothes for the DLC, it just looks like something I'd absolutely wear. 

15 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

I just found alternate view of Tiffany's swimsuit on Reddit, wonder how the poster got this screenshot? Hope more pop up!

From here:

w3pnliultplz.jpg

2 people like this

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

With them touting their new clothing system, I expected to be able to swap out two different types of clothing. For example, Tiffany with a bikini top but in her normal shorts.

Pretty dissapointed we won't be able to do this. At least not yet.

With this team, you should just expect to be pretty disappointed. It'll save you time ;)

1 person likes this

The clothing system is pretty much exactly what I was expecting, so I'm only disappointed how long it is taking. They announced this stuff like a month ago with a "Soon" and a pricetag ready to go.

49 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

I cannot, for the life of me, find the post where it's mentioned that people who own the game will also get new outfits, just different variants of the ones for the physical. I'll keep looking, let me know if you have any luck @BoxingRouge.

In the meantime, here's a grab from the physical release teaser video that shows the new bloody Jason skin and alludes to the retail exclusive "new counselor outfits." I'm hoping that all of the Jasons get a bloody skin and not just Part 3.

59b9b6e743312_ScreenShot2017-09-13at6_48_56PM.png.4b011221ba777c99deb2d8178871f18e.png

Also, does anyone else remember that picture the team posted to their official Twitter showing Chad with brown hair? I wonder what that was all about?

DIGoEt4XsAAa_qM.jpg.e3429cf721cf19f673f6636dadbe0c22.jpg

Here's you go. It was posted on Facebook.

g62DBfT.jpg

1 person likes this

Me thinks it's going to still be a while before we get this. In a tweet they posted today showing these new looks, they referred to the customization screen as a "WIP" (work-in-progress). Sigh. <_<

16 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

The clothing system is pretty much exactly what I was expecting, so I'm only disappointed how long it is taking. They announced this stuff like a month ago with a "Soon" and a pricetag ready to go.

Get used to it. The smallest things take forever with illfonic/gun. You would think they would take some of the millions they have made an bring in more people. A whole bunch.

1 hour ago, Ban_All_Music said:

They are exactly the same, hahaha. I am not a fan of his either way, but I am a fan of words. ?

And yeah, I know. Then he doesn't remember what he wrote while wasted. Which led to the many questionable scenes in his stories. 

Back to DLC: laaaame.

Not entirely.

Productive can mean both quality of output as well quantity of output. It can be one or the other, or both. Prolific purely signifies quantity.

When using the quality definition, It's entirely possible to be both prolific and unproductive. Or even productive, yet unprolific.

1 hour ago, YouSurvived said:

This waiting game is getting old fast.

Ya everyone is anxious because of the lack of maps, content, & game modes. If this game would of released with 4 maybe 5 or 6 maps. People would be a little more patient.

People are getting weary because the lack of content & no dates given on the dlc make it feel like it could release in 1 week or 2 months.

People also have lost faith in these updates because of the amount of bugs & glitches that exist. If you find a good group of people you can play with, laugh, & have fun. Then the issues become really minuscule.

I really don't think Gun/Illfonic will mess up the physical release date. So much is riding on that. The entire life span of this game will be dictated by that launch. Reviews of the game will either make it one of the hottest title releases of the year or a disastrous mess. I think that's why they made the skimpy bikini for Tiffany & all the spring break clothing. You would be surprised how many people will flock to buy the game just to see her ass in game. Sex sells.

They are becoming much more dynamic & versatile when it comes to releasing dlc unlike the purple NES Jason which was a face palm. Let's hope they show the same commitment to fixing these issues.

Anyways if anyone is looking to play with mature, fair, & good players looking to just have fun. Then message either:

Myself: Xbox

@Definitelynotjason: PC

@NthnButAGoodTime: PS4

We run real solid groups with lots of members. Probably the best quality collection of players on all 3 platforms. Not to say there aren't good players who are not members but everyone in the group is worth playing with. Anyone on here is welcome to join us in as many matches as possible. Don't be shy, give it a shot.

5 people like this

Yeah this waiting is what's killing us, soon usually means it's pretty close not weeks or months down the road. I mean the teases are nice & makes everybody excited but it wears off fast & then they want the stuff even more n a.s.a.p.! 

In my opinion this game is incredible even if they didn't add one more thing(DLC) as long as the servers/matchmaking were working better.

The Spring Break clothes, emotes, & part 4 map/Jason will elevate this game to another level! I hope something comes out shortly because I'm ready to buy it. 

(My theory) It's all going to come before physical release.