Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lHeartBreakerl

clothing pack
Spring Break Clothing Pack Detailed - Full List With Reskins

40 posts in this topic

I'm so friggin' excited for this, I hope it's just the first of many. Though, I do wish there had been more silhouette options for each counselor vs. the same silhouette in different colors. Like trunks and a speedo for Chad, tank-tops for everyone, sandals/flip-flops, shorts for everyone, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured there would be more than one clothing option, would have been nice to see a 1 and 2 piece option for the women and shirt/shirtless option for the men. Pretty disappointing but can't really expect much for $2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

Figured there would be more than one clothing option, would have been nice to see a 1 and 2 piece option for the women and shirt/shirtless option for the men. Pretty disappointing but can't really expect much for $2.

With them touting their new clothing system, I expected to be able to swap out two different types of clothing. For example, Tiffany with a bikini top but in her normal shorts.

Pretty dissapointed we won't be able to do this. At least not yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

With them touting their new clothing system, I expected to be able to swap out two different types of clothing. For example, Tiffany with a bikini top but in her normal shorts.

Pretty dissapointed we won't be able to do this. At least not yet.

Maybe but it might be a secret. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

Figured there would be more than one clothing option, would have been nice to see a 1 and 2 piece option for the women and shirt/shirtless option for the men. Pretty disappointing but can't really expect much for $2.

 

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

With them touting their new clothing system, I expected to be able to swap out two different types of clothing. For example, Tiffany with a bikini top but in her normal shorts.

Pretty dissapointed we won't be able to do this. At least not yet.

SAME! I just want more variety :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isnt each character getting totally diff outfits when this is released? Like 5 new ones or so and plus this DLC if you want to buy it.... I remember seeing that somewhere because i cant see how one swimsuit per person is taking so long. Clearly the clothing options are changing alot. Hopefully i can put jenny in a pair of tight jeans with a shirt of my choice or tank top and have a choice of diff shoes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tattooey said:

gfBxCWp.jpg

 

You can mix & match clothing

So we will not only get the DLC but brand new outfits per character?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gamergal1591 said:

So we will not only get the DLC but brand new outfits per character?

Spring break is the new outfits. So you can mix and match them with the default ones. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're also getting new outfits on physical release as part of their "exclusive offer". People who already have the game will get them too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Spring break is the new outfits. So you can mix and match them with the default ones. 

 

I think your wrong, i seen somewhere each character is getting new free outfits, The DLC which you have to BUY is only the bikinis which i dont really care for. In that case you cant "mix and match" a one piece so that makes me know for certain this update will come with new outfits also not just the spring break crap. We can also already "mix and match" the cloths we have now so clearly this is going to come with more cloths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BoxingRouge said:

We're also getting new outfits on physical release as part of their "exclusive offer". People who already have the game will get them too.

So I inquired about this on Twitter and, if I remember correctly, the team told me that people who buy the physical version of the game will get new outfits (bloody clothes, assume it's just bloody versions of their current defaults, may be wrong), and a new bloody Jason skin. People who already own the game will also get new bloody clothes and a bloody Jason skin, but it will be a different variation.

Looking for the tweet to share now.

BoxingRouge likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Lachappa looks like coked out Stephen King.

So just Stephen King during his productive years then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tiffany said:

So I inquired about this on Twitter and, if I remember correctly, the team told me that people who buy the physical version of the game will get new outfits (bloody clothes, assume it's just bloody versions of their current defaults, may be wrong), and a new bloody Jason skin. People who already own the game will also get new bloody clothes and a bloody Jason skin, but it will be a different variation.

Looking for the tweet to share now.

Yeah I remember asking their support page and they directed me to a Reddit post a week ago about this question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

So just Stephen King during his productive years then?

He hasn't exactly stopped working since he is still throwing out around two novels a year. 

As for this DLC: Ew. Gross. No. Make it stop. 

Edit- Why does a clothing DLC need two trailers? 

lHeartBreakerl likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, gamergal1591 said:

I think your wrong, i seen somewhere each character is getting new free outfits, The DLC which you have to BUY is only the bikinis which i dont really care for. In that case you cant "mix and match" a one piece so that makes me know for certain this update will come with new outfits also not just the spring break crap. We can also already "mix and match" the cloths we have now so clearly this is going to come with more cloths.

Yes for physical release. I'm sure you will be able to mix & match those as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ban_All_Music said:

He hasn't exactly stopped working since he is still throwing out around two novels a year. 

As for this DLC: Ew. Gross. No. Make it stop. 

Prolific isn't the same as being productive. :)

It's just an ongoing meme that Stephen King can only write good stuff when he's wasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

So I inquired about this on Twitter and, if I remember correctly, the team told me that people who buy the physical version of the game will get new outfits (bloody clothes, assume it's just bloody versions of their current defaults, may be wrong), and a new bloody Jason skin. People who already own the game will also get new bloody clothes and a bloody Jason skin, but it will be a different variation.

Looking for the tweet to share now.

I cannot, for the life of me, find the post where it's mentioned that people who own the game will also get new outfits, just different variants of the ones for the physical. I'll keep looking, let me know if you have any luck @BoxingRouge.

In the meantime, here's a grab from the physical release teaser video that shows the new bloody Jason skin and alludes to the retail exclusive "new counselor outfits." I'm hoping that all of the Jasons get a bloody skin and not just Part 3.

59b9b6e743312_ScreenShot2017-09-13at6_48_56PM.png.4b011221ba777c99deb2d8178871f18e.png

Also, does anyone else remember that picture the team posted to their official Twitter showing Chad with brown hair? I wonder what that was all about?

DIGoEt4XsAAa_qM.jpg.e3429cf721cf19f673f6636dadbe0c22.jpg

BoxingRouge likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Prolific isn't the same as being productive. :)

It's just an ongoing meme that Stephen King can only write good stuff when he's wasted.

They are exactly the same, hahaha. I am not a fan of his either way, but I am a fan of words. 😇

And yeah, I know. Then he doesn't remember what he wrote while wasted. Which led to the many questionable scenes in his stories. 

Back to DLC: laaaame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0