Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GunMedia_Ben

Who wants to see some of the latest spring break fashions?

43 posts in this topic

Eric rocking the velcro shoes!

I just wanna know how we unlock the color schemes/patterns.

31 minutes ago, Muffinsfressnapf said:

Yes so tilting best looking guy but ofc he ain't shirtless.

Yea it'd be like if they put Tiffany in a sweater and droopy sweat pants and put Deborah in a string bikini and thong. People would lose their shit if the hot girl wasn't showing skin in a sexy costume and instead they put it on the goofy girl, so why the double standard with the hot guy :/

8 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

Yea it'd be like if they put Tiffany in a sweater and droopy sweat pants and put Deborah in a string bikini and thong. People would lose their shit if the hot girl wasn't showing skin in a sexy costume and instead they put it on the goofy girl, so why the double standard with the hot guy :/

Is he really the hot guy? I thought he was the edgy guy? His nose is massive.

IronKnight55 likes this

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

The Edgy guy is almost always the hot guy.

And on top of that, look at the rest of the male counselors, Adam is by far the most attractive amongst them in terms of mainstream appeal. (Subjective appeal is entirely different, much like plenty think Deb is way hotter than Tiff, but Tiff still holds the mainstream appeal for hot girl)

But in mainstream culture, a long haired pretty boy guy with a leather jacket will pretty much always be seen as "Hot" and hold a lot of sex appeal.

12 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Adam is cute, but he's no Chad, let's get that straight! ;)

I think all of the guys should have gotten shirtless options, tbh. I mean, Buggzy is ripped so it's super bizarre that they didn't give him a shirtless option too.

Moe9999633 and IronKnight55 like this

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

I think all of the guys should have gotten shirtless options, tbh. I mean, Buggzy is ripped so it's super bizarre that they didn't give him a shirtless option too.

I completely agree.  I would really like a shirtless option as well! 😆 

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

Just say that the only attractive thing about chad, is his abs xD His face is something you could put a Jason P2 mask over, the body is nice to look at. But Chad is probably below Kenny for me. So 2nd. last. Adam and Buggzy are both handsome, and both got no shirtless option. It's dissapointing. Especially because i think Buggzy would fit the shirtless role more than the "I'm too rich for this summer camp" guy :D

2 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Personally, I think Chad is absolutely a butterface. Not even counting Chadface, just his general look is so meh. Absolutely zero sex appeal.

Unlike most people, a hot body is useless to me if they have a butterface. So Chad in a speedo is meh outside of the lol/troll factor, which is the reason he got one anyway.

Just now, ikarikh said:

Personally, I think Chad is absolutely a butterface. Not even counting Chadface, just his general look is so meh. Absolutely zero sex appeal.

Unlike most people, a hot body is useless to me if they have a butterface. So Chad in a speedo is meh outside of the lol/troll factor, which is the reason he got one anyway.

In addition to the LOL/troll-factor, I think a speedo is SO Chad. It fits his personality so well. Likewise, Adam is too cool for a swimsuit, which I think was their sentiment.

I would have liked a more robust DLC pack though, one that included bathing suit options for each counselor (including a shirtless option for each male counselor), and then just casual summer attire, like tank-tops, shorts, t-shirts, etc. We desperately need more silhouettes.

Also, I'd love for them to release a "counselor uniform" with a Camp Crystal Lake t-shirt, khaki shorts, and hiking boots with long socks.

Basically, I have a lot of ideas and hopes for clothes that will probably never come to fruition. :(

RainyWoods likes this

Lemme guess,  yall gonna wait until September 28th or October 13th.  Tbh it would be cooler if yall just released something early

2 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

In addition to the LOL/troll-factor, I think a speedo is SO Chad. It fits his personality so well. Likewise, Adam is too cool for a swimsuit, which I think was their sentiment.

I would have liked a more robust DLC pack though, one that included bathing suit options for each counselor (including a shirtless option for each male counselor), and then just casual summer attire, like tank-tops, shorts, t-shirts, etc. We desperately need more silhouettes.

Also, I'd love for them to release a "counselor uniform" with a Camp Crystal Lake t-shirt, khaki shorts, and hiking boots with long socks.

Basically, I have a lot of ideas and hopes for clothes that will probably never come to fruition. :(

I know their intent and I have zero issue with them trying to give each char personality with their attires.

I just was hoping they'd be interchangeable. So you could mix and match, remove shirt or have it on, remove pants and have them in speedo or put them in pants/shorts, have the speedo but with a t-shirt etc.

I wouldn't mind Adam being more conservative in his "official" outfit that's "his" if they still allowed us to customize them our own way.

It just really sucks to see all the girls get revealing swimsuits including AJ (who would be more conservative like Adam) while Adam gets a tshirt and denim shorts -_-

2 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

I just was hoping they'd be interchangeable. So you could mix and match, remove shirt or have it on, remove pants and have them in speedo or put them in pants/shorts, have the speedo but with a t-shirt etc.

7 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

SAME! I was honestly expecting this, so I'm feeling a little let down.

Barbara Ann likes this