Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crawly Creature

Seriously, I mean What?

22 posts in this topic

Okay so sorry if this is not related but I was watching one of the few Retro Jason Videos by Xperthief, and what I found next made me ridiculously Cringe. *I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO, XPERTTHIEF OWNS IT.*

I made it start here so you can see what I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, Kodiak said:

What exactly are you referring to? His annoying persona or attempted TKing?

The beggining of the video, thats what I'm referring to.

He said "OMG my character looks amazing in this" Then pauses and rolls the camera down to the bottom of the screen slightly tilting it up, 

I'm not catching what you're throwing. Are you upset he zoomed in on her butt? This is a game based on a movie about a supernatural mass murder who kills promiscuous teens. If your cool with that but not with some guy zooming in on a characters derriere I'm not sure what to tell you. 

9 hours ago, Brigadius said:

I'm not catching what you're throwing. Are you upset he zoomed in on her butt? This is a game based on a movie about a supernatural mass murder who kills promiscuous teens. If your cool with that but not with some guy zooming in on a characters derriere I'm not sure what to tell you. 

No i find it cringey

And I mean it relates to me sort as i do the same thing with jenny but this is just a bit....

Satisfying 

If I never hear another comment about the appearance/attractiveness of a Counselor ever again, it will be too soon. :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

If I never hear another comment about the appearance/attractiveness of a Counselor ever again, it will be too soon. :rolleyes:

Oh my God. You can just tell by looking at Hortence that she likes to show her ankles.

victorianwoman.jpg

12 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Oh my God. You can just tell by looking at Hortence that she likes to show her ankles.

victorianwoman.jpg

What a tart!

3 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

victorianwoman.jpg

Floozy.

4 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

victorianwoman.jpg

Show dat ankle

19 hours ago, Crawly Creature said:

He said "OMG my character looks amazing in this" Then pauses and rolls the camera down to the bottom of the screen slightly tilting it up, 

-_- Dude its just Tiffany butt.

Have you seen part2 friday the 13th?

How is it so  cringey when all he said is"OMG my character looks amazing in this" about Tiffany body?

I would like to think that for the guys we get to have and look at Tiffany and for the ladies get to have and look at Chad.

6 hours ago, Dandan10 said:

Grow up

its opposite day.

Please I can't take any more hate for this mistake 

While I guess the only way to turn my embarrassment into Horror, Is to scare the SHIT out of you.