BigJVOOREES

Please all true lovers of this game!!!

10 posts in this topic

There has been a piece of shit you tuber going by the name of [Omitted by Kodiak] making trolling videos. For the love of god!!! If gun can't permanently block this troll than please i in courage all players that are jason in game with this piece of shit in the lobby in which they are playing can you please make a b line for this game ruining piece of shit before anything else?? This guy or gal is now instead of team killing standing in doorways and holding counselors hostage until jason can finally kill them!! Essentially using players as a human shield!! This person needs to be gone from game for good!! He laughs at bans and literally calls gun media out for trying to ban him. My answer if they can't perma ban this player, let's spread the word and have jason take care of him first every match first!!! I know I will!! Who's with me??

So I am guessing he comes back with new gamertag each time. Does he play on all Consoles? How many other threads are based on him?

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

So I am guessing he comes back with new gamertag each time. Does he play on all Consoles? How many other threads are based on him?

Yes he does change his PSN. 

Just PS4 I believe. 

About a dozen or so threads. 

Sorry 4 starting a new thread if I did, but this guy gal or entity is a true asshole. 

He's got a Youtube channel under his name [Omitted by Kodiak]. Tons of trolling vids...even trolled SSSniperwolf in Overwatch and made a video of her reporting him twice. 

Trolls are assholes, but if you have a whole Youtube channel dedicated to it then that makes you a complete cunt-whistle. And his subscribers are just pathetic. He's got 87514 of them. That's the state of gaming today. Almost 90000 people think that some douche trolling people is a worthwhile thing to watch. 

Can GunMedia do anything about this? Like contact Youtube and get the channel shut down or the videos pulled?

2 people like this

Console id ban. Then his punk ass would have to drop 400 on a new system. If he does, then ban that console id as well. 

1 person likes this

Has anyone tried having fun with this guy? Like get a group of counselors together and block him in? Or tell Jason where he is and have Jason kill just him? I can't say he wastes his life because he has way more subscribers than I will ever have, but troll him back. Don't take his shenanigans personally or serious. After all, this is just a game. Mess with the cock-juggler back. I don't have PS4 otherwise I would purposely waste my time going after him.

Ps, cunt-whistle is the tops!

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Has anyone tried having fun with this guy? Like get a group of counselors together and block him in? Or tell Jason where he is and have Jason kill just him? I can't say he wastes his life because he has way more subscribers than I will ever have, but troll him back. Don't take his shenanigans personally or serious. After all, this is just a game. Mess with the cock-juggler back. I don't have PS4 otherwise I would purposely waste my time going after him.

Ps, cunt-whistle is the tops!

Many people tried "having fun" with him. That's what he wants...to prevent others from having fun. He's already been banned several times. That is the best way to deal with him. Keep reporting him so that he keeps getting banned. Don't talk to him. Don't engage him. In fact, when you see him, drop out of that match. Block him from messaging you. That is the best way to deal with idiots like that. Don't give them the attention they want.

I also really dislike this particular player, but there's not a lot to accomplish by posting it on the forums. We also don't allow public naming and shaming. I suggest everyone who has issues with him to report it via www.jasonkillsbugs.com; that's your best bet at getting him off the game.