JasonVoorhees13

few days away from single player or delay

56 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Lol

Yeah, we weren't having a discussion lol. But we called it. The dreaded delay on a promised piece of the game, that caused the delay of the release date lol. Oh well, hopefully it is good when we finally get it.

*And why was the state of the camp thread deleted? Did gertz give info out gun didn't want out or something? Lol

There's some shady stuff going down on the forum lately...

Just now, bewareofbears said:

There's some shady stuff going down on the forum lately...

Out of likes lol. Have noticed. Worked 2nd shift all week and Saturday and Sunday last week. Haven't really popped in a lot, but noticed today things seem different around here.

bewareofbears likes this

1 hour ago, jameson87 said:

Lol

Yeah, we weren't having a discussion lol. But we called it. The dreaded delay on a promised piece of the game, that caused the delay of the release date lol. Oh well, hopefully it is good when we finally get it.

*And why was the state of the camp thread deleted? Did gertz give info out gun didn't want out or something? Lol

It is possible. Gertz was quite kind and genuinely interactive with the the forum dwellers. He might have said more than they wanted over at GUN.

EDIT : Found the thread. It is on the forum. Mods moved up to the About Friday the 13th Game and no longer in General Discussion.B)

8 hours ago, Alkavian said:

It is possible. Gertz was quite kind and genuinely interactive with the the forum dwellers. He might have said more than they wanted over at GUN.

EDIT : Found the thread. It is on the forum. Mods moved up to the About Friday the 13th Game and no longer in General Discussion.B)

Cool thanks for the info.

Delayed, sounds like we have to wait till November to get out hands on sp but some good things coming before 🎃. The way things have been going so far, I don't even believe their roadmap of stuff to come.  Will only believe it with my own two little 👀 when it's being displayed in front of me on my ps4 but then doing many double takes & pinching myself.  Still stopping short of a happy dance and asking myself "what did they break this time".