Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayBone Greenly

It (2017)

7 posts in this topic

Enjoyed it mostly but there was something irritating about Pennywise.  I want to say to much CG maybe like every time I saw Pennywise he just looked fake or off to me don't know how to explain it exactly.  

On September 12, 2017 at 2:15 PM, UprightChair said:

Enjoyed it mostly but there was something irritating about Pennywise.  I want to say to much CG maybe like every time I saw Pennywise he just looked fake or off to me don't know how to explain it exactly.  

If it was his eyes it's actually because bill skarsgard (butchered name I know) is able to relax one of his eyes and have it drift off into a different direction and the director used that in the film to give him a more awkward unnatural look

On 9/15/2017 at 4:44 PM, Jason4prez said:

If it was his eyes it's actually because bill skarsgard (butchered name I know) is able to relax one of his eyes and have it drift off into a different direction and the director used that in the film to give him a more awkward unnatural look

it creates a good effect of how he isnt a clown as thats how pennywise should be

looks like a clown but not quite

26 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

it creates a good effect of how he isnt a clown as thats how pennywise should be

looks like a clown but not quite

He looks unnatural and off and it's great 

like also i hate how people complain about the teeth while in the book it says that "The clown face changed to something horrible that made his nightmares of the cellar look like sweet dreams and destroyed his sanity in one clawing moment" only thing i wish they kept was the conversation of you'll float too