Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheButtonMasher

Most annoying things you encounter when Councillor.

25 posts in this topic

My biggest peeve has to be car thieves.  I hate it when someone lets the team put a car together, starts it and guns it without letting others in.  

A counselor putting battery and/or gas, Jason show up and the counselor runs around the entire map with the battery/gas with him/her. I'm starting to believe that some player actually think that Jason is going to grab the battery or destroy it. It's just frustrating...

One time in Packanack I was Jason and I Spawn in woodbury and this girl started to run with the battery and for some reason she ran to the woods on the east side where Jason Cabin is only this time the cabin was on the other side so I killed this girl by the campfire and saw that battery laying out there. I didn't even trap the car, just focused on the Fuse box and the boat. Got 8/8 :lol:

Genghis_Con likes this

People who team with Jason and after you die you either lose the XP or have to watch them constantly run around Jason while he lets them hit him and keeps letting them escape so they can build their XP.

Miss AJ likes this

My most annoying would be when you go in a cabin at the start of the game and someone else jumps in that same cabin when there is a few next to us and they start searching it like really? That's the only reason why I loved team killing gtfo of my cabin go to another

18 minutes ago, OohNavySeals said:

People who team with Jason and after you die you either lose the XP or have to watch them constantly run around Jason while he lets them hit him and keeps letting them escape so they can build their XP.

I agree with this, counselors that help Jason in party chat are the worst!  They just dick around building xp for themselves & trolling everyone else the whole 20 mins!

OohNavySeals likes this

- Nobody trying to do any objectives

- Bad repair counselors trying to repair the car when i am a high repair character stood next to them

- People running around the map with gas, battery etc...

- Jason helpers

Cpt_Obviuos and Genghis_Con like this

My main councilor pet peeves in the F13 game

- When no one calls Tommy Jarvis

- Not setting traps

Honorable mention

- Leaving doors open / unbarricaded

If everyone took the few seconds to either call Tommy Jarvis or set just one trap by a door every game it would greatly improve everyones shot at survivability. It also makes playing as Jason a lot funner because you have to "up" your game a bit. 

JayBone Greenly likes this

One thing that rubs me the wrong way, is other Counselor who unknowingly give away another players hiding spot.

Lets Say Jason is nearby, and I'm a stealth councillor, so I hide under a bed. Knowing that Jason can't sense me before he gets rage mode, so what commonly happens is another counselor, usually a fast counselor hops in the cabin. and they notice I'm hiding, and they call me out for it. and start flashing their light at me, and say things like "Why are you hiding under the bed" or "come on and help me". Now they notified Jason that there's 2 councillor in the cabin.

This is irritating for many reasons

A lot of people assume other people will just hide the entire match. which sometimes does happen, but any good player know's when and when not to hide.

Slow stealth counselors best way to juke Jason is to hide, as they don't have the speed or Stamina to run and juke Jason across the camp.

Just the other Day. I was Lachapa, and I found the fuse, and gas can, but Jason morphed by, so I hid, and was waiting for him to leave, so I could attempt to repair the car. a Vanessa hopped in the cabin, gave up my position, so I had to get out of hiding, and as soon as Jason broke down the door. Vanessa took off like the wind, leaving me behind, and I was vulnerable with no weapon, and was killed.

I'm not sure if it was a troll move, or unintentional, but this commonly happens. which is why I think a lot of People dislike Vanessa's. 

I have no problem with most Vanessa's, but I feel a lot of people who play them seem to forget that not every councillor has the speed or stamina to put up a long chase.

So please people, if you ever encounter a counselor that's hiding. Just let them hide, and don't assume they are gonna be there the entire match, because most of the time, they just want Jason to leave the area, then they will emerge from their hiding spots.

mojitodominic and OohNavySeals like this

For me, it's people who don't do anything.  At all.  Had a match yesterday where 3 people ran to one corner and huddled there together, doing nothing:  they didn't search any houses, or try to repair anything... just sat there.  Meanwhile, I'm furiously looking for the gas, where's the fucking GAS, and I finally find it -- when I'm in a house where Vanessa just jumped her loud ass through the window, Jason right behind of course.  So what do I do?  I dove out the window and ran straight toward the 3 stooges, knowing Jason was chasing me now.  And it got 2 of them killed.

Yeah, I'm happy about it, so what.

Yeah the hiding spot giveaway people are definitely irritating, though I think I have had a couple of Jason players who also hate those people, they've missed out on an easy kill of getting me and gone straight after the Vanessa instead. 

That one guy who always finds the fuse and then does nothing with it. If I'm not a repair character and I find the fuse, I bring it to the phone, drop it, tank the three traps Jason has put there, and then start running. Before I do this I explain what I am about to do so that a repair character can take advantage of it.

Max Walker likes this

11 hours ago, OohNavySeals said:

I hate that the most.

12 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Jason tunnelling me while letting everyone else just run around freely.

As long as Jason isn't being helped by someone I don't mind. If I am playing with community members I just keep Jason busy while they fix everything.

11 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

One thing that rubs me the wrong way, is other Councillors who unknowingly give away another Councillors hiding spot.

Lets Say Jason is nearby, and I'm a stealth councillor, so I hide under a bed. Knowing that Jason can't sense me before he gets rage mode, so what commonly happens is another councillor, usually a fast councillor hops in the cabin. and they notice I'm hiding, and they call me out for it. and start flashing their light at me, and say things like "Why are you hiding under the bed" or "come on and help me". Now they notified Jason that there's 2 councillor in the cabin.

This is irritating for many reasons

A lot of people assume other people will just hide the entire match. which sometimes does happen, but any good player know's when and when not to hide.

Slow stealth councillors best way to juke Jason is to hide, as they don't have the speed or Stamina to run and juke Jason across the camp.

Just the other Day. I was Lachapa, and I found the fuse, and gas can, but Jason morphed by, so I hid, and was waiting for him to leave, so I could attempt to repair the car. a Vanessa hopped in the cabin, gave up my position, so I had to get out of hiding, and as soon as Jason broke down the door. Vanessa took off like the wind, leaving me behind, and I was vulnerable with no weapon, and was killed.

I'm not sure if it was a troll move, or unintentional, but this commonly happens. which is why I think a lot of People dislike Vanessa's. 

I have no problem with most Vanessa's, but I feel a lot of people who play them seem to forget that not every councillor has the speed or stamina to put up a long chase.

So please people, if you ever encounter a councillor that's hiding. Just let them hide, and don't assume they are gonna be there the entire match, because most of the time, they just want Jason to leave the area, then they will emerge from their hiding spots.

I almost always choose an empty cabin to run to unless I have no choice as a faster character. 

3 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I hate that the most.

As long as Jason isn't being helped by someone I don't mind. If I am playing with community members I just keep Jason busy while they fix everything.

I almost always choose an empty cabin to run to unless I have no choice as a faster character. 

In freely I mean actually ignoring them when they are closer to him than I am. Maybe he fears my skills? Haha.

Alien_Number_Six likes this

13 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

In freely I mean actually ignoring them when they are closer to him than I am. Maybe he fears my skills? Haha.

That could be. After kiteing Jason into a time out victory with Vanessa the Jason player in the next round chased me until he had rage. By the time he got me the cops were called and both cars were fixed. 

RAGEVIRUS likes this

When you're trying to sneak around and get stuff done with your high stealth and a counselor with a lower stealth decides to follow you everywhere and flash their light at you every two seconds. 

When I die early and am forced to watch the last counselor hiding under a bed for the remainder of the game. Go out swinging for #@$! sake. 

20 hours ago, nazzac said:

- Nobody trying to do any objectives

- Bad repair counselors trying to repair the car when i am a high repair character stood next to them

- People running around the map with gas, battery etc...

- Jason helpers

I swear I hate that when im a counselor and it feels like im the only one doing work when trying to get the items to fix the car or boat but when im Jason everyone want to work together and try and fix things at once and im like WTF now you guys want to try and fix things.I swear the bad luck when your put with counselors that dont know what they are doing and dont listen when you try to tell them how to survive and escape.

Walking into obviously looted cabins and finding objective parts.

If you see a part, grab it and bring it closer to the objective. Otherwise just uninstall the game.

Not finding a knife after searching like 5 unlooted cabins.

Stupid Jason helpers.

Being chased by an annoying squeaker Jason.

Low repair characters trying to fix things when I'm Deborah and literally about 3ft away.

Not being able to find objective components because some numpty died in the middle of nowhere and forgot to tell anyone.

People taking my weapon or item when I momentarily swap it to make a repair.

People hitting Jason at the wrong time when I get grabbed.

I'd literally be here all day if I had to list things.

However, that's the joy of the game IMO. The sheer unpredictability and frustration playing with unreliable idiotic allies brings.

Having to stand guard over a fucking moronic Vanessa who insists on fixing the phone box while you're a Deborah 2ft away, and is making a ton of errors, is a genuinely nerve-wracking and blood pumping experience unlike what you get in many other games.

Jason helpers is one of the only things that really "annoys" me. Having them hand-hold him to all of the counselors is just a bitch move.

A distant second would be when I put in the propeller, and a guy and his buddy come running up with gas, and try to force ME out of the way. Part of the game, fight for survival and all that...I get it and like it when I think about it but it's like....do you currs have no honor?? :P  I'll remember that next round lol. 

Apollyon likes this