Brigadius

Most boring round ever. Jason scared of counselors.

27 posts in this topic

Just spent eighteen minutes chasing Jason around because he couldn't take his death like a man. This kid would literally morph away walk back, shift away walk back, rinse and repeat for eighteen minutes. Hoping we would mess up sweater stun by using it while he repeatedly teleported. Anyway you look at it he lost for making Jason act like a scared child. 

On the plus side the previous round we got a legit kill in Jason with random players. 

2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Just spent eighteen minutes chasing Jason around because he couldn't take his death like a man. This kid would literally morph away walk back, shift away walk back, rinse and repeat for eighteen minutes. Hoping we would mess up sweater stun by using it while he repeatedly teleported. Anyway you look at it he lost for making Jason act like a scared child. 

On the plus side the previous round we got a legit kill in Jason with random players. 

A smart Jason really only has to kill one person with darts to avoid being killed.  That being said, a good group of counselors can always kill Jason, more so now than ever.  I've seen Jason put five traps on his shack entrance and destroy the power generator that summons Tommy before even going near the phone.

No, we had a game like that a few days ago, where five counselors spent five minutes kicking Jason up and down, before he just started morphing away. Run to his spot, morph again. It was rough.

So let me get this straight. Because he was playing to not just let you kill him that's somehow bad? Why don't you as a counselor just stand there and take your death like a man?

Sounds like you're just salty that he out played you enough that you didn't get the kill. The few times I have had my mask knocked off I didn't just roll over and give them the kill. That's just stupid.

DialM, j03audette, malloymk and 4 others like this

8 hours ago, DEATH said:

So let me get this straight. Because he was playing to not just let you kill him that's somehow bad? Why don't you as a counselor just stand there and take your death like a man?

Sounds like you're just salty that he out played you enough that you didn't get the kill. The few times I have had my mask knocked off I didn't just roll over and give them the kill. That's just stupid.

he didn't try and kill us he just ran away. He didn't outplay us, he wouldn't come near us. We won. We clearly out played him. We had a car full of people escape in 2 minutes, tommy and sweater we clearly won. having to wait 18 minutes because jason is to scared to try and even kill anyone is what was boring. You are clearly here just to instigate, there is no comparison between counselors running away and jason running away. You can be cautious as jason but down right cowardice is not what Jason is about.

HeavyTeemu likes this

2 minutes ago, gamergal1591 said:

Its a game clearly you are taking this way to seriously LOL talk about no life 

He just said that it was boring, and let's be honest, if that happens to any of you will be bored, at least try to kill those counselours, no need to wait so much time without something to do :/

55 minutes ago, Malevolence said:

A smart Jason really only has to kill one person with darts to avoid being killed.  That being said, a good group of counselors can always kill Jason, more so now than ever.  I've seen Jason put five traps on his shack entrance and destroy the power generator that summons Tommy before even going near the phone.

Can you actually see on the map which generator summons Tommy?

I got killed as Jason once before the hotfix where you would only need to stun Jason once to take the mask off. There has been a few other times when counselor have the setup to kill me but I just throw knives from distance and shift to the sweater and go for the quick kill.

That's why I always carry the choke kill cause it's the fastest way to grab kill a counselor.

If you have 3 or 4 good players on the counselor side Jason must watch out and if one of them comes back as Tommy then they most likely get the kill. You will see legit Jason kills become something more common as time goes by.

3 hours ago, mojitodominic said:

Can you actually see on the map which generator summons Tommy?

Honestly I think the guys I play with memorized signs of where it spawns.  There only so many places it can be and to be honest I thought it was kinda ridiculous how much effort the guys I play with put into not being killed, that was BEFORE Jason was nerfed into a piñata.  I haven't bothered playing since the last update since I play on Xbox and they not only leaked the Savini skin that was supposed to be exclusive but essentially turned the game into a joke.  At this point I'll just wait until they're entirely done breaking the game before I try to play again.

4 hours ago, Brigadius said:

That would have been hilarious to see 😂

4 hours ago, Brigadius said:

he didn't try and kill us he just ran away. He didn't outplay us, he wouldn't come near us. We won. We clearly out played him. We had a car full of people escape in 2 minutes, tommy and sweater we clearly won. having to wait 18 minutes because jason is to scared to try and even kill anyone is what was boring. You are clearly here just to instigate, there is no comparison between counselors running away and jason running away. You can be cautious as jason but down right cowardice is not what Jason is about.

If he wanted to avoid being killed, he could have just Morphed to the opposite side of the map, or just sat in the water, or quit out.

The fact he tried confronting you even when at a disadvantage, shows he was playing fair.

If anything, you were the people metagaming. If Jason was running away, the correct play is to fix the phone and escape. You CHOSE to waste your own time chasing him down.

You're just salty he wouldn't sit there and let you kill him, but he's under no obligation to at all.

Just now, ZooMalfunction said:

If he wanted to avoid being killed, he could have just Morphed to the opposite side of the map, or just sat in the water, or quit out.

The fact he tried confronting you even when at a disadvantage, shows he was playing fair.

If anything, you were the people metagaming. If Jason was running away, the correct play is to fix the phone and escape.

You're just salty he wouldn't sit there and let you kill him, but he's under no obligation to at all.

Kinda gotta agree with this... once when I was Jason I saw a group of people at the beach and I saw tommy with a machete and the chick with the sweater and I knew they were trying to lure me and so I hid behind a rock and set two traps next to me and started throwing knives at sweater girl because she had a weaker defence than tommy. 

Tommy came running up behind the rock to beat me and got trapped, soon as I killed him then I was back out from behind the rock and killing every one without mercy. 😂

And yeah I admit I was a little scared when I saw tommy and sweater girl together. 😂

17 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

If anything, you were the people metagaming. If Jason was running away, the correct play is to fix the phone and escape. You CHOSE to waste your own time chasing him down.

Four of us left, four seater escaped, fuse god knows where. We ran around looking for it and he just stayed at a distance. Sorry for not giving you an 18 minute step by step deposition. It doesn't matter because Jasons job is to kill everyone failing to do so in my mind is a Jason loss. People already escaped so technically he already lost at that point it's just how  bitter the defeat will be. 

We were in no threat of being killed at any time from him because at soon as he got within 20 feet of us he would just teleport away. His only objective was to stay alive. He's f*cking Jason, running away just completely makes the game laughable. 

I merely said it was a boring match so don't get bent out of shape over it. I'm hardly salty seeing how we got a legit kill with randoms the previous match. If anything it's a completely victory for the counselors if Jason is to scared to come close to you. Boring and sort of unsatisfying because there was no threat of losing but victory nonetheless. 

3 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I merely said it was a boring match so don't get bent out of shape over it. I'm hardly salty seeing how we got a legit kill with randoms the previous match. If anything it's a completely victory for the counselors if Jason is to scared to come close to you. Boring and sort of unsatisfying because there was no threat of losing but victory nonetheless. 

You were so unsalty and so unbent out of shape, that you decided to make a topic about it.

Ok.

It should never be easy to kill Jason. They should have added a few more conditions like all unique councilors, or Tommy has to use a special machete.

You obviously need to switch up the way you play as Jason and can't simply go in with a direct approach when everything is in play to kill you as Jason. You need to be patient and look for an opening to strike, possibly morph away and regroup to try again if your attempt fails. Every attempt you do make at them is also putting you in danger and gives them a chance to kill you but don't simply give up on the round and not try to kill/stop people from escaping.

I see nothing wrong with a Jason player morphing away to regroup and set themselves up for another attempt at trying to kill them and putting up a fight, not simply letting himself get killed, however, when a Jason player gives up on the match and doesn't make any attempts to try and kill anyone just for the sake of not being killed like Brigadius is saying, that in my opinion is kinda cheap. I've seen some go hide in the water for the duration of the match when in danger of being killed, just so they don't get killed. 

14 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

You were so unsalty and so unbent out of shape, that you decided to make a topic about it.

Ok.

I have to be salty to post here now. Posting a bad experience doesn't make you salty. If you want saltiness head on back over to reddit. 

I posted about something I've never experienced before just because it was an annoying or bad experience doesnt make it salty. As I said we won. Watching Jason lurk in the shrubs for 18 minutes though is a bit tiresome. 

I can see why he thought the game was boring, but I also have a problem with the fact that there can be a lynch mob mentality about killing Jason. It is easier than it was, particularly for us still on the build without the hotfix on Xbox One. I kind of wish characters would unravel faster when confronting Jason. Looping in big rooms around tables is just silly, and wanting to fight Jason is kind of suicidal. I just wish it would be tougher. Jason should not fear counselors. (I know, technique is everything, but survivability as Jason should be very high.) Just my opinion.

Damn! where these badass counselors at!!! majority of the time i get rage quitters when im jason :(  

last night i was playing against a pretty weak jason... felt bad for the dude so i let him kill me as i waited by the cops exit. I was the dudes only kill...

Never been killed. Had everyone escape a few times. But never been killed. I have had more then one group try. But I play part 3 Jason with that extra melee damage. Of the three groups that tried only one person escaped. I am sure somebody will get me sooner or later. But so far no dice.

15 hours ago, Brigadius said:

wheres the video? lol

6 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

wheres the video? lol

Unfortunately I havent quite worked out video on Xbox yet. On ps4 my normal console I click share and it captures last 30 minutes. On Xbox it only records five minutes. I need to go through and figure out if I can change it. So mostly I just take a few screenshots of do a recording right after something worth recording happens. I might have a few minutes of it but I'll have to go check. 

14 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Proof that Jason needs buffed! With the current version of the game it slows Jason down so much it allows things like this to happen! @GunMedia_Ben

:P 

38 minutes ago, JasonKILLER said:

wheres the video? lol

I didn't record it. Just checked. But here is a clip from the previous round where we killed Jason. This was a lobby of randoms that worked together to get the big 'W'.  He almost killed me a few times. We were having some coordinating issues getting everyone together and in the right place to start our attack. Also, i was having trouble activating sweater. Is it unusable if fear is too high?