Goodgodman

At last...a Pamela tape for keeps

32 posts in this topic

Just as I was about to post on here that I was level 76 (with about 520 matches as a counselor under my belt) and still hadn't found a single damn one of those tapes.......I finally found a g*ddamn tape (it was #18 and it  occurred at about 7:36 PM EST on the small Crystal Lake map) in the very first drawer I opened at the beginning of the match.

I found 3 tapes in the past week. I wonder if they increased the rate after that twitter post asking everyone what tapes they found and everyone replied " none, now fix your game and release new content!" lol

Goodgodman likes this

Maybe nooby question, but does the counselor you use matter when finding these tapes? I see a handful of you guys mentioning who you were playing as when you found it.

Just curious, I haven't read much into the Pamela tapes and have never come across one myself as of yet.

Lvl 52, found my second one! Also at Packanac. This time at the small cabin on stilts next to main cabin. I found the first one in the main cabin. Basic drawer. Quickplay, ps4, AJ

9 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

Lvl 52, found my second one! Also at Packanac. This time at the small cabin on stilts next to main cabin. I found the first one in the main cabin. Basic drawer. Quickplay, ps4, AJ

Congrats! It seems like the bulk of the tapes are on Packanack?