Goodgodman

At last...a Pamela tape for keeps

32 posts in this topic

Finally found a Pamela tape. #3 to be exact. Quick play match, as I don't have enough friendly friends to play with.

Packanack large with AJ. Perks wise:

-Prepardness(epic)

-Escape artist

-Homebody.

I'm at level 38 and the tape was found in the cabin closest to the main lodge. I had a connection error shortly after, and figured that I lost the tape since the match ended.

So I began to pray, and checked to see if the tape carried over despite the connection error. At long last, I was elated to see that it had. 

Grats man!!

After 78 levels I finally got a tape today as well, mine was number 2.

Again, big congrats!

Packanack as Eric. Same cabin as OP. 

I'm level 90 and this is my first one. I think I even did a double take when I saw it.

oh yeah it was tape #13

Edited by Toddarino

Just now found my second tape I'm a level 30 Higgins haven small I was in a private match with just me and one other guy we were practicing driving the car went into main house opened drawer and there it was found upstairs in one of the rooms around 4pm I felt so bad the guy I was playing with he is my cousin and level 70 and hasn't found any I found the first one with him in the lobby too 

I found my first tape at level 14 or 15, Tape #4 on Packanack in the first cabin I searched that game.

Ha,  Gun  tweeted 7 hours ago asking how many Pamela tapes have you found?  

I'm sitting here like "Zero!" Those thing don't exsist in the game. I never even heard of anyone claiming they found one in all the matches i have played. 

What time was it when you found the tape? I have heard they appear at 13 minutes past the hour every hour. Any truth to that?

No truth to that. I found one of mine at 4:56pm, Small Higgins Blair Cabin with Kenny.

Then another with Jenny, upstairs small Higgins.

I own #5 and #11.

9 minutes ago, Body Boy said:

No truth to that. I found one of mine at 4:56pm, Small Higgins Blair Cabin with Kenny.

Then another with Jenny, upstairs small Higgins.

I own #5 and #11.

Thank you for disproving that. 

Level 101. I have 408 hours played. 0 Pamela tapes found.

Every match has players leaving doors open. Looting as fast as they can.

I have stopped locking doors now too. Searching everything fast with Tiffiany or Vanessa for the tapes. Only chance I have to find one.

Increasing the spawn rate again for the tapes would be great.

searching-gif-13.gif?fit=282,158MTq4721TAeyjiUDpjEmg_xfSLqpT.gif

Goodgodman likes this

I just found my third tape and it didn't appear in my collection. WTF. They're so rare. This is a travesty...

I am legitimately pissed over this.

I found one, finally, I was level 90 (I'm 91 now) and found it in the lone cabin south of Packanack lodge on the map inside the drawer to the bathroom. It's tape #9. I about yelled in excitement when I saw it in the drawer, took my brain a second a process that this was a new item. 

I'm level 101, been playing since launch and finally found my first Pamela tape.

Playing as AJ, found it in a cabin at Flat Rock on the big Packanack map. It was around 12:30 AM Central.

Tape #10

I'm level 77 and have 4.  All were found since the small maps came out.  No pattern I think they are just random.

Most likely they were bugged and not dropping in the past, then very rarely.  Now they drop more often.   I'm sure it's a coding thing from the devs more than players suddenly figuring out a puzzle.