ZiG ZaG

Hardest way to win as Counsler

Hardest way to win as Counsler?   69 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the hardest way to survive as a counsler?

• Escaping through Boat?
    • Escaping through 4 door car?
    • Escaping through 2 door car?
    • Escaping through police?
    • Killing Jason?
    • Surviving the whole match?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Depends. If I'm forced to drive one of the cars, I'm such a lousy driver that me or my passengers have little chance of survival if pressured by Jason.-_-  Otherwise, it's hard to survive the full 20 minutes juking Jason.  All it takes is one mistake and you're done for.

3 people like this

I voted police, but more I think about it it is definitely surviving the whole night.  Especially if you are the last one left.  

I voted for surviving the night. 

I never go in to a game planning to do that, and I think you kind of have to in order for it to work. 

I voted killing Jason. It should be easy enough if you get all the ingredients, but it seems like the hit boxes don't register a lot of the stuns or someone hits Jason at the wrong time. If that process was made a bit smoother I would probably make surviving the night the most difficult to do.

I feel like Surviving The Night with Killing Jason close behind, If the counselors are well coordinated then they can get their friends out of his grab and Jason has to deal with multiple people at once.

Surviving The Night means you have to juke Jason for long enough without being injured enough for him to catch you or hide in a corner of the map and hope he doesn't sense you with Rage active.

Surviving the night, hands down. 20 minutes against a good Jason is a tall order. It is also the most satisfying when you do actually manage to go the distance and live to tell the tale about it.

Honestly think it is easy to kill Jason. Surviving the night is definitely by far the hardest.

1 hour ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I voted police, but more I think about it it is definitely surviving the whole night.  Especially if you are the last one left.  

Calling the police is def the easiest way to escape/defeat Jason.

The Hardest way is def surviving the night.

The "riskiest" escape is the boat due to imminent death if he knows it's happening.

Zig Zag, you should have listed driving the car in 300 ping, lol. Now that is the def where the true skill lies. 

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

The "riskiest" escape is the boat due to imminent death if he knows it's happening.

Zig Zag, you should have listed driving the car in 300 ping, lol. Now that is the def where the true skill lies. 

lmao im dead ??? driving the car at 300 ping is definitely the biggest challenge in this game.

17 minutes ago, PrettyBoyNick said:

Boat can be risky, yes.  Depends on which Jason.  6,7,8 and 9 are death wishes.  If I'm up against 2, 3, 9, or savini I'm going for the boat depending on my spawn location. 

I chose Killing Jason. I've survived the night a lot more times than I've been in a killing Jason match. 

killing jason cuz i just play quick matches, so none of this "buddies on mic" bull bull...

I vote killing Jason simply because it's hard to find a group willing to cooperate enough to get it done, it seems. I've killed Jason twice and both instances I was playing with 3 friends who also wanted to kill him.

Surviving the night is rather difficult so I voted for that but I guess if I had to base it on HOW I personally have escaped; it would have to be killing Jason because I've escaped multiple times every other way but still have not yet once killed him or been a part of a team that did kill him.

I survive the whole match a number of times and have yet to legitimately kill or see someone kill Jason. I'm surprise by this poll result.

Killing Jason should be the hardest because you got to have tommy,sweater,Jason mask,3 counselor and the right weapon to pull it off.The worst part of trying to do this is that you can hit Jason when his mask is off right after someone use the sweater and he still wont go down(By the way Dev needs to fix this).

As for surviving the night which is a lot easier because all you have to do is stay together.

I think killing Jason is the hardest way. Sure surviving the night is hard but killing Jason requires you to confront and fight Jason. Surviving the night just means you have to hide and fight if you have too.

It's much harder for me to escape the entire night as I don't play runners much. If I got better with Vanessa and Bugzy and upgraded my marathon and restful, I think I would get it more often. I have only done this a few times.

I have killed Jason a dozen. Killing Jason now seems harder as I have seen everything together and when stunned with sweater, bat knocks him out of stun instead of on his knees. It's already hard enough finding smart, communicating players that can take his mask off, and stay as a group to go in the shack, while wielding the proper weapons. That being said, killing mommy's boy isnt too far behind until they fix stun issues.

Escaping through police, only if I'm the one that has to fix the fuse box. Somehow, I end up finding the fuse every time and can never find the cabin that has the phone. I've literally had Jason chase me around the entire map three times before and I could've sworn I went in every cabin and never found it. It's my least favorite thing to do. I've escaped with someone else calling the cops like 15 times, but I've only been able to do the calling part four times. Idk why, but it's very difficult for me for some reason.

1 person likes this

For sure surviving the night is the hardest. Killing jason can be pretty hard also but if u have an organised group i think it easier than surviving for 20 mins

I remember surviving the night for the first time, playing as Vanessa, being the only one left in camp.

That the entire last two minutes is spent with the music shrieking away is nerve-shredding, given that you can't get help from the music cues to warn you Jason is near.
I was spinning the camera everywhere trying to catch him approaching me by that campfire, but thankfully he never caught up to me.

With a group, any method can be easy, it depends on which you go for. In a public match with strangers, most people will either escape or die while pushing an objective, which renders them vulnerable. People dying or escaping means fewer targets for Jason to chase, which means you have to dodge him for much longer. If you had a party and decided to just ignore all the objectives and focus on surviving the 20 minutes from the start, then there would be a pretty good chance that several of you would survive. But in a public match that isn't going to happen, so I rarely see timer victories. Jason kills are the same thing, if people coordinate it isn't so hard. I'd say the easiest escapes in a public match are the boat and the four seater. The boat is easy to get going all by yourself and Jason usually doesn't notice it, while the majority of counselors tend to focus on the four seater.

The two seater is harder because few people are willing to spend so many rare items on an escape method that only seats two people. They want a good chance of getting a seat, so the two seater usually won't be fixed. If, however, you are playing with one other friend, you may be able to get the two seater started even easier than the four seater because Jason usually won't patrol the two seater.

The phone can be tricky because as most Jason players put two or more traps on the phone, someone needs to trigger all the traps and lead Jason away from the phone so someone can actually call the police. Few people are willing to step in traps like that, and this is assuming someone useful finds the fuse to begin with.