HorrorMan77

Which Friday the 13th Game Character do you resemble in personality the most ?

38 posts in this topic

Is there a single guy that doesnt get sex and just spends time playing video games? cause thats me

This will get you guys the most.

I'm a guy and I feel I resemble Jenny, personality wise.

People would say I have a innocent personality about myself like I was pure or something.

An Jenny gives you that look that she is innocent and pure in every way possible.

Just looking at her design and seeing she is modeled after a final girl character from the series speaks volumes to me.

At times I would in vision myself being the final guy at the end of every slasher movie I have ever watched that had that final survivor trope.

Not that but I feel she is a good natured person and for me I feel I don't have a bad bone at all in my body and would wanna help people when I could.

I love Jenny a lot when it comes to a character I feel has my heart in all the right ways. I would play her to connect really well with the game and it helps me focus

to get that fighting chance spirit I don't feel with the other characters. I would play Chad for the cute/hot character design, that's all haha.

1 person likes this

For me Tiffany because we're both athletic and a hoe #hoesquad

11 hours ago, 2fast4u said:

bugzy because i have a huge penis.

I bet my twin would do things to you

4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

For me Tiffany because we're both athletic and a hoe #hoesquad

I bet my twin would do things to you

Only if he's rich and popular tho 

9 hours ago, Davidt said:

Is there a single guy that doesnt get sex and just spends time playing video games? cause thats me

I am quite Fortunate I tend to get Both Sex And Video games in between my busy 6 day week employment 

22 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

My skill base is totally Kenny. I am average at everything I do. Sports, playing music, playing games, fixing things, all average. 

Personality, my name is Adam and I definitely used to rock a patched leather jacket with damn near same haircut. Pick up girls that look like AJ. And I like to step up to the big guys for little guys.

26609_1353801518736_4448947_n.jpg?oh=7ee  I miss my leather jacket. :(

3 people like this

6 hours ago, HorrorMan77 said:

I am quite Fortunate I tend to get Both Sex And Video games in between my busy 6 day week employment 

Must not sleep much if u have time for all that lol

1 person likes this

Ok the video games and 6 day employment is true but the sex part I WISH was true !! 

6 hours ago, HorrorMan77 said:

Ok the video games and 6 day employment is true but the sex part I WISH was true !! 

Should of known that was too good to be true, I was thinking u had a nympho wife or girlfriend lol 

1 person likes this

I'm definitely Eric LaChappa physically, and I have the smarts to go with it. Though I do love my mother very much, so I got a little of Chad in me, because I am close with at least one of my parents. Ironically, Eric is my ideal counselor to play so that works out just fine.

1 person likes this

One of my friends once told me that I look like AJ (physically, because of the same eye color and face shape), but I'm not goth. I think I have a mixed style between Debs and Jenny.