HorrorMan77

Which Friday the 13th Game Character do you resemble in personality the most ?

38 posts in this topic

I was just thinking to myself which character I most resemble in personality from the Friday the 13th game and I would say Adam I would always help out other people in trouble and try to get a team together to work though tough times.How about yourself? 

Probably Adam, too. He's also the one as I play as. Though I wouldn't say I am the jock type in a leather jacket like he seems to be.

3 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Probably Adam, too. He's also the one as I play as. Though I wouldn't say I am the jock type in a leather jacket like he seems to be.

No way a jock would wear a leather jacket like that one. 

1 minute ago, Toddarino said:

No way a jock would wear a leather jacket like that one. 

If you say so.

I got picked on by meathead jocks in school cause I listened to the Ramones, the Clash, Judas Priest etc... and cause we wore jackets like that.

1 person likes this

I think mostly tiffany for myself i can be truly flity lol

unless they get a bitchy girl like melissa -_-

Probably Kenny. I'm not sure what the "Head Counselor" stereotype is suppose to be, but I'm guessing he's the leader that's nice to everyone with a "down to earth" kind of personality? A male Jenny I would guess.

I think Tiffany because I'm a slut

or Chad because I'm nervous and afraid

I'm more like LaChappa mixed with a dash of Adam.

26 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

Jason. I love my mom.

You beat me to it! :D

Mama's boy here... and as much as I try to love everyone... I generally end up preferring to kill them (not really...).

I dress like Adam, have the long hair, like punk music and enjoy trying to help others and stand up to injustice. And I'm a jack of all trades, master of none like him as well.

Not much of a car afficianado though lol

11 minutes ago, Nomadder said:

You beat me to it! :D

Mama's boy here... and as much as I try to love everyone... I generally end up preferring to kill them (not really...).

To be honest, I'm more like Pamela. She just sits there...not doin' stuff. I tend to be like that a lot.

As for counsellors it would be Adam. Same taste in music, same taste in gals, and when my friends dress up in masks to scare me I like to try to hit them about the head and neck with junk I find laying around. 

12 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

To be honest, I'm more like Pamela. She just sits there...not doin' stuff. I tend to be like that a lot.

As for counsellors it would be Adam. Same taste in music, same taste in gals, and when my friends dress up in masks to scare me I like to try to hit them about the head and neck with junk I find laying around. 

As a long-haired musician that always used to wear a leather jacket, I hear you on that too. Seemed too obvious a choice though, and I think I'm disappointed that I don't play the game well as Adam. I seem to prefer better stealth or better speed. I may have to go back to him, since it was early on when I last tried him.

My other reply would be 'Nick' the guy that is always killed. At least I keep coming back...

I'd probably be a mix of AJ and Lachappa. 

I see myself a lot in Kenny. Not too strong, nor too weak, but just right enough to get things done.

My skill base is totally Kenny. I am average at everything I do. Sports, playing music, playing games, fixing things, all average. 

Personality, my name is Adam and I definitely used to rock a patched leather jacket with damn near same haircut. Pick up girls that look like AJ. And I like to step up to the big guys for little guys. Even at shows if I saw one of more big guys pushing a little guy around, I jump to his back immediately to make a fair fight. I am 35 now do no more fighting and rarely go to shows, but back in the day, complete Adam.

64oxF99.jpg

1 person likes this

I'd definitely be that one quiet Counselor who tends to stay out of everybody's way.

The only Counselor so far that seems to fit this trait of mine is probably Deborah or A.J., they both seem to be the kind of people who keeps to themselves.

Difficult to say for me. I'd say I'm as brave as Jenny, I'm alternative like A.J./Adam and smart like Deb (2 degrees ought to suffice). Morally I'm a very kind and caring person, so I'm far from Chad and less like Buggzy.

I think I'd be more like Tommy than the rest :) Brave and determined would be my stronger characteristics.