• AJ
    • Deborah
    • Adam
    • Lachappa
    • Chad
    • Vanessa
    • Buggzy
    • Tiffany
  2. 2. Who is your least favourite counsellors?

• Jenny
    • Kenny
    • AJ
    • Deborah
    • Adam
    • Lachappa
    • Chad
    • Vanessa
    • Buggzy
    • Tiffany

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mojitodominic said:

And his outfits suck as well.... :unsure:

I agree. I'm surprised at how much fun I've had just with the clothing options....that is, with the exception of LaChappa.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:44 AM, Archgamer said:

Meh. It's no different from the AJ's that hide in the corner of the woods doing nothing of value. Blame the person not the character.

Kenny is the "red mage" of this game. While he doesn't have a strength, he doesn't have a weakness. I find that he is a good flex option in randoms since nobody likes to work as a team. I can repair with him in 5-6 secs, moderate runner and can get about 3 sometimes 4 swings from the bat. His ability to adapt and get things done is what makes him special.

I try to blame the person and not the character but far too many people I see playing Vanessa genuinely do dumb shit. So I've come to the conclusion that the character attracts more bad players than good. Otherwise, how would so many succeed in fucking over other players (and aren't working with Jason, I might add)?

Like, even most people I see playing with Buggzy or Tiffany will forfeit the car/phone box item once they see a smarter character around. But literally 99% of the time it's Vanessa it's someone who is intent on doing the repair themselves and possibly alerting Jason. I've just learned to abandon them as soon as I see it happening. If there's a good Vanessa player, I'll risk my neck for them but more often than not it's someone who has more of a desire to earn points than brains.

mojitodominic likes this

a_j__mason_from_friday_the_13th_by_drago                                                                 I'd want her to be my counselor any day of the week!  ;)

Looking forward to some new counselors and new stat types hopefully.

Things like...

1. Splitting repair into two separate categories...mechanical and electronic...this would be 10/10 for Adam as a mechanic, whereas Deb/Eric would be weaker but better as electronic, etc.

2. The mean girl for female and an antagonist type like Dr. Crews. A character designed to be an older asshole. I'm gonna be pissed if the mean girl and/or new guy are just 'run of the mill' stat characters.

3. Making stealth worth a lot more if Jason's sense got reworked to only allow him to see characters either running around outside cabins or inside cabins...but not both. Just cutting this power in half would make stealth much more worthwhile. He can still see blips, but not red in both cases.

4. Making speed/stamina not be automatic escape cards, which means composure needs a rework to have even more effect, which in turn makes composure matter more.

42 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Looking forward to some new counselors and new stat types hopefully.

Things like...

1. Splitting repair into two separate categories...mechanical and electronic...this would be 10/10 for Adam as a mechanic, whereas Deb/Eric would be weaker but better as electronic, etc.

2. The mean girl for female and an antagonist type like Dr. Crews. A character designed to be an older asshole. I'm gonna be pissed if the mean girl and/or new guy are just 'run of the mill' stat characters.

3. Making stealth worth a lot more if Jason's sense got reworked to only allow him to see characters either running around outside cabins or inside cabins...but not both. Just cutting this power in half would make stealth much more worthwhile. He can still see blips, but not red in both cases.

4. Making speed/stamina not be automatic escape cards, which means composure needs a rework to have even more effect, which in turn makes composure matter more.

1) Love this idea!

2)This idea could actually be interesting, i'm curious to see what they do for the new couselors.

3)Stealth definitely needs to get reworked, it's one of the weaker stats unless it's accompanied with other perks.

4)Totally agree.

Great points, I play this game alot and appreciate great ideas that aren't totally off the wall.  These are conceivable ideas.

tyrant666 likes this

Everytime some Vanessa come close to me in the game I literally run like crazy, like STAY AWAY FROM ME! lol sorry, but that girl and the death sounds the same to me. 

I have 4 favorites: AJ, Tiffany, Deborah and Adam. Oh, and Chad when me and my friends are looking for some fun, role playings and memes haha

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, 1st2Die said:

I don't think anyone is picking AJ to hide in a closet but just to take care of business without being detected. Most counselors won't last too long with a determined Jason and I've said this in the past and I'll stick to it, a determined and competent Jason will eventually kill any counselor given the time.

You are right. It's not playing "solo" to be fixing things and helping in any way you can. I purposely separate from other counselors as her to continue to search outlying cabins and accomplish as much as possible quietly while Jason pursues other more detectable characters early in the game. She does get into trouble when Jason confrontations occur, but I still like to use her. If I do end up at the two minute mark, her decent composure with the perks I run seems to minimize fear problems.

15 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

You are right. It's not playing "solo" to be fixing things and helping in any way you can. I purposely separate from other counselors as her to continue to search outlying cabins and accomplish as much as possible quietly while Jason pursues other more detectable characters early in the game. She does get into trouble when Jason confrontations occur, but I still like to use her. If I do end up at the two minute mark, her decent composure with the perks I run seems to minimize fear problems.

I decided to leave the conversation alone being that it was taking over the thread and I don't think I was ever going to come to an understanding concerning the persons views. AJ is one of my favorites and I think she makes for a very good character to start as when you're trying to get a feel for the game. At the two minute mark, composure no longer matters due to Jason being in rage but her stealth still plays a factor.

On 14/09/2017 at 6:38 AM, Max Walker said:

a_j__mason_from_friday_the_13th_by_drago                                                                 I'd want her to be my counselor any day of the week!  ;)

Where did you find this artwork? It's so beautiful! :blink: