HorrorMan77

What's your favourite McDonald's or Burger King?

20 posts in this topic

I am in the mood for both McDonald's and Burger King but can afford only one which would you choose in your hour of starvation? ??

2 people like this

I have had bad experiences with McDonalds, I always go with the flame broiled option...

1 person likes this

I don't have a BK close to me, so when I choose to eat poorly, I go for the worst, McD's. Then I pull up and punch Pennywise's pedophile brother. 

1 person likes this

Burger king has very good burgers and from my experience better quality food. as for the nuggets and fries i'd go with mcdonalds. If i had to choose between them i'b probably choose bruger king.

A big mac form McDonald's but in Australia Burger King is hungry jack I can't remember the name for what I like there 

The crispy chicken sandwich is better at McD's than BKs classic chicken sandwich. The burger choices at BK are better. Wendy's trumps both. 

Burger king as moe said is hungry jacks over here and i much prefer mcdonalds over that

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Subway. ;)

Somebody boo this man!

Jared did sure like to "eat fresh" though. ?

13 hours ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Whataburger is better than both but you may not have that as an option where you are

Don't have that nor Jack in the Box in Pittsburgh... anyone dig Culver's butter burgers? Five Guys? 

I'm always down for a double cheeseburger from McDonalds. I also really like their "big breakfast", which comes with pancakes, sausage and biscuit, eggs, and a large drink, and you can never go wrong with an Oreo Frappe. Yep, I'm a fatty. With Burger King, I really like the chicken fries and any of the pies they have. 

1 person likes this

I am a whopper man.

Where I was living in my late teens and early twenties, it was the only place that was open late, so after a few rounds at the bar, this was where I would get my belly filled. Fresh made whoppers are amazing, while older ones can be pretty gross.

I sometimes go there for breakfast because they offer fresh made whoppers.

Of course, there was a time when the dollar menu at McDonald's was too hard to pass up. 4 nuggets, mcchicken, medium fries, medium drink, 4 bucks! Where I live now, there is no dollar menu, and the cheese burgers are the same size as white castles. So Burger King made a comeback. They also have Whopper Wednesdays, which mean cheaper food!

Ok, sort of food..... food adjacent.

1 person likes this

KFC 

But in France macdo and burger king are expensive lol 

But I prefer macdo nuggets over BK

10 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

McDonalds. I don't find Burger King as good as it was when I was a kid.

Hey! Welcome back!

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Hey! Welcome back!

Thanks. I didn't intend to be gone this long lol.

1 hour ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Thanks. I didn't intend to be gone this long lol.

We all have our stuff. I've barely posted over the last two weeks. Life gets busy sometimes, you know?

On topic: it depends on HOW broke you are.

Burger King, I tend to be satisified and full after having their meals once in a while

McDonalds gives me the craps.