Yoda

Jason Part 4 Theories?

119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Stop antagonizing other forum users.

Excuse me? Read the entire conversation before you say something to me please, thank you

15 hours ago, Blackbird68 said:

Seriously they are gonna make Jason part 4 like the other two?! That's bullshit period we waited so long for him we were hyped that he would be a beast and they are going to let us down like this? Fuck you gun media seriously this will cause backlash we want a different Jason not the same shit

lpdDobm.gif

Hmmm. Don't recall them ever promising a sprinting Jason. Perhaps you've let your own personal expectations get a bit ahead of the development cycle.

14 hours ago, Andre said:

Listen I dont need ur bullcrap righr now Im having an emotional breakdown ok, and doesnt matter once is enough to make it canon, and it came out of veteran stuntman Ted White's own mouth, "I wanted to play Jason different then what had come before, I didnt want him to be a clumsey fool, I wanted him to be fast and threatening" Part 4 in the game should reflect this, now Part 4 without his speed giving to him by Ted White, HE WILL be just another Part 3, the version of Jason Ted White tried so desperately to seperate his Jason from smh this is wrong and lazy 

HTTP3JlYWN0aW9uZ2lmLm9yZy93cC1jb250ZW50L

Might I recommend:

170505092826-fidget-spinner-2-full-169.j

On topic:

I will be looking forward to Part IV Jason - hope those new kills are really good with the pig splitter. I'm really looking forward to the new map as well. I wonder if they'll have a small version too when they release it?

16 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

lpdDobm.gif

Hmmm. Don't recall them ever promising a sprinting Jason. Perhaps you've let your own personal expectations get a bit ahead of the development cycle.

HTTP3JlYWN0aW9uZ2lmLm9yZy93cC1jb250ZW50L

Might I recommend:

170505092826-fidget-spinner-2-full-169.j

On topic:

I will be looking forward to Part IV Jason - hope those new kills are really good with the pig splitter. I'm really looking forward to the new map as well. I wonder if they'll have a small version too when they release it?

Uuuum you ant recommend anything to me, thanks 4 the offer tho, Bye Felicia

3 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Uuuum, you can't recommend anything to me, thanks for the offer though. Bye Felicia!

http://www.wikihow.com/Spell-a-Difficult-Word

Are you sure? I'm all about your needs.:)

Bye Felicia

2 hours ago, Andre said:

Bye Felicia

3 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Uuuum, you can't recommend anything to me, thanks for the offer though. Bye Felicia!

http://www.wikihow.com/Spell-a-Difficult-Word

Are you sure? I'm all about your needs.:)

What you can do for me is drop your PSN name and we can settle this in Crystal Lake, if you cant do that then theres nothing else more to say, I dont have time for pathetic catty banter.

5 minutes ago, Andre said:

What you can do for me is drop your PSN name and we can settle this in Crystal Lake, if you cant do that then theres nothing else more to say, I dont have time for pathetic catty banter.

Maybe you should go back and re read some of your comments on this page.

The page that you turned into your own personal Kleenex 

10 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Maybe you should go back and re read some of your comments on this page.

The page that you turned into your own personal Kleenex 

You gotta problem homie? Cause you can drop your PSN name too, if not then...you can take you and your opinion and go ByeBye Felicia

Just now, Andre said:

You gotta problem homie? Cause you can drop your PSN name too, if not then...you can take you and your opinion and go ByeBye Felicia

Yes I do. Let's put this thread back on topic, as it was a good thread, regarding Jason 4

Just now, dandop1984 said:

Yes I do. Let's put this thread back on topic, as it was a good thread, regarding Jason 4

Thats what I thought

For all those interested in seeing a video montage of Parts II, III, and IV running, never discount the youtubes, hehe. 
Actual examples begin around the 33 second mark (I did not make this video):

:D

According to some measures: Jason Part II Sprints, not Jogs, at 33 seconds; and again at 52 seconds; possibly again at 1:09 (arguably throughout all of that to close out Part II scenes); and then Part III fights through an injured leg around 1:34 going faster than the Jog, 1:44 Part III charges out the door at a Sprint not a Jog; and Part IV, in only the final chase scene, Jason dashes after Trish through the rain for a few seconds and, after a pause, up the stairs.

Now, it's up to you whether any of that says to you that Jason Part IV requires some greater game-mechanic level of run speed than Parts II and III already have.

At best, it is a subjective call. Certainly not a monumental aspect of this Jason that requires such an implementation. And, by my eyes, certainly arguable that each of the living Jasons had about equal running... possibly Part II the most.

Up to each individual though. And the development team makes the decision! :)

Alkavian and dandop1984 like this

12 minutes ago, Andre said:

Seriously Andre, stop it.

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Seriously Andre, stop it.

Well tell your members to stop saying stuff to me, Im not bothering them they messing whit me, what you think Imma let them say what they wanna say to me?

Here is Part 4 Sprinting, not jogging

1 hour ago, Andre said:

Is this some modern school yard equivalent to meet up for a brawl after last period? How adorable. Haven't heard something like that in over 20 years.👍😆 

I'll have to screenshot this and put it next to the note about the last time I got carded for beer in my scrapbook.

You so silly...😁

48 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Is this some modern school yard equivalent to meet up for a brawl after last period? How adorable. Haven't heard something like that in over 20 years.👍😆 

I'll have to screenshot this and put it next to the note about the last time I got carded for beer in my scrapbook.

You so silly...😁

Buuuuuuuuuut....you still never revealed your PSN name:rolleyes:, I guess little catty underhanded insults is your only method of attack, you're too weak to challenge me any other way

48 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

You so 

3 hours ago, Andre said:

Excuse me? Read the entire conversation before you say something to me please, thank you

Andre, if you are told not to do something by a member of the forum staff it is expected that you comply. If you have an issue with another member of the forums you should be using the report button and not engage in a back and forth argument. While you may disagree with one another you are to do so respectfully. If you have further questions you can PM me. 

Also be mindful not to double post.

Andre and DamonD7 like this

2 hours ago, Andre said:

Buuuuuuuuuut....you still never revealed your PSN name:rolleyes:, I guess little catty underhanded insults is your only method of attack, you're too weak to challenge me any other way

I don't do PSN. ✔😉

You'll have to settle for my charming witticisms and playful banter. 

On 9/14/2017 at 0:40 AM, Andre said:

Ted White actually ran faster than Trish which is why he was able to catch up to her the "running" 2 and 3 do in the game is pretty accurate to their film portrayals but not for Part 4 Jason go back and watch the movie dear, Ted White was moving faster than Trish and way faster than 2 and 3 Jason in both the game and movie, sorry I know these movies like the back of my hand

And they should be able to jump thru windows when in Rage, and snatch counselors out, dont like it, git gud, the game is WAY to easy for counselors now and limiting for Jason as it is

I agree on all points, and to be movie accurate Jason did jump though a window in part 7

On 9/13/2017 at 6:11 PM, Andre said:

He must be able to sprint just like he did in the final chase scene with Trish, Part 4 Jason was incredibly fast while the jog fits 2 and 3, it would be inaccurate if 4 jogged because he didnt, he ran FULL speed thanks to Ted White who made a conscious decision to play Jason as a faster killer instead of "clumsy"

Ted White IMO is by far the best Jason ever.

Andre likes this