Seeker

Trolls always find a way

32 posts in this topic

People are now door blocking and trapping you in rooms with no Windows ?

Everyone complained about team killing well there u go its gone now just deal with it  or stay out off small rooms and away from people and its not new been happening sense the patch just gets worse by the day that is why i stay solo or only around friends 

30 minutes ago, Seeker said:

People are now door blocking and trapping you in rooms with no Windows ?

I have yet to see that since TK was removed.  If it is occurring, unless they're working with Jason, Jason has to ill them first to get to you.  The more they waste time, the more it's to your advantage because it's running out the clock.

Just now, Vaderspupil said:

I have yet to see that since TK was removed.  If it is occurring, unless they're working with Jason, Jason has to ill them first to get to you.  The more they waste time, the more it's to your advantage because it's running out the clock.

Yeah what happened was I was running to a building as Tommy and this guy just ran up to me and started trying to swing his bat at me, I thought "meh" but then he trapped me in a room,  he made the mistake of swinging his bat again and I saw my opening to escape. Lol

Last night I was being attacked by a Chad working with Jason. His attacks didn't do anything to me, but I still ended up bloody as hell. Covered in my own blood and not a single point of damage taken.

Run them over with the car in the next round, I would. Then you hear their salty asses coming into Game chat calling you every name under the sun.:lol:

Last night when Randy was streaming someone had a bear trap by a window and he stepped in it. 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Last night when Randy was streaming someone had a bear trap by a window and he stepped in it. 

He stepped into it and reset it.

''Really? really? Is that what you were doing? Oh no! I'll set it up again. I'll set it up again. We'll get somebody else. It's all good. I just got trolled I think." :lol:

Wants to ban players for quitting too often. ?

https://clips.twitch.tv/EnticingTemperedCarrotPraiseIt

98323781.gif

On 9/9/2017 at 4:25 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

He stepped into it and reset it.

''Really? really? Is that what you were doing? Oh no! I'll set it up again. I'll set it up again. We'll get somebody else. It's all good. I just got trolled I think." :lol:

Wants to ban players for quitting too often. ?

98323781.gif

I mean if you let things like that ruin the game for you then yeah I can see people getting upset lol I was like Randy no but hey I guess he knows bear traps can't kill unless your like really low on health 

If someone traps me in a room, I'll just pretend I'm "AFK". They'll get bored quick and find somebody else to troll.

2 people like this

I don't think anyone is surprised by this and if they are, they shouldn't be. Getting rid of team killing was one less tool for trolling but I don't think anyone actually believed it would end trolling. Even if you couldn't block teammates or hurt them in any way, people would still be able to lead Jason to others. If there was some way to cut off communication with the person playing as Jason, people would do other things like put important items in the woods or simply keep them. I say all this to say, there will always be a way to troll others. Unfortunately, at some point you just have to take the good with the bad.

You know I made a post a while back about a troll tactic I thought was going to really hinder the game and oddly I don't think I've seen it come up yet. While that's a good thing I'm also slightly disappointed. Seems like a weird thing to say but it is what it is. I still would like to see a fix for it just in case though. 

The tactic I'm referring to is locking items in rooms  and going out the window. The rooms where the window is to high to climb through from outside. I would like to see a way to counter this even though it's not a big issue as of yet. Maybe picking a lock or breakable interior doors. Not sure of a good solution maybe a skeleton key there are plenty of empty drawers it could be put in. 

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

You know I made a post a while back about a troll tactic I thought was going to really hinder the game and oddly I don't think I've seen it come up yet. While that's a good thing I'm also slightly disappointed. Seems like a weird thing to say but it is what it is. I still would like to see a fix for it just in case though. 

The tactic I'm referring to is locking items in rooms  and going out the window. The rooms where the window is to high to climb through from outside. I would like to see a way to counter this even though it's not a big issue as of yet. Maybe picking a lock or breakable interior doors. Not sure of a good solution maybe a skeleton key there are plenty of empty drawers it could be put in. 

I was concerned about this too as others have brought this up in the past, but honestly it's not a huge concern unless you have more than one troll in a game.  Even then, this is hard for them to accomplish in a full game where people find the gas, batteries, keys, etc. pretty quick.  Ruining more than one escape route would be few and far between.

I had once match when a Brandon player snitched everyone out and tried to use their body to block windows and doors, while luring a Jason player to them.

What I've learned from this is that they tend to move around too much and don't always keep still to effectively troll others. I was able to slip by them a few times and survive the match thanks to their constant fidgeting.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:45 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

Its happened to me several times, trolls have too much free time.

1 hour ago, WithTeeth2Hurt said:

Its happened to me several times, trolls have too much free time.

Well it's not because time on their hands, videos. People love watching people get trolled. 

@Randygbk Can you explain why you thought it was ok to encourage trolling with the bear trap at the window? This does not give me good feels man...

Counselor bear traps should not be able to be placed at windows. They are meant for Jason. place an anti-counselor bear trap zone around all windows. This game does not need any more trolling.

20 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@Randygbk Can you explain why you thought it was ok to encourage trolling with the bear trap at the window? This does not give me good feels man...

Counselor bear traps should not be able to be placed at windows. They are meant for Jason. place an anti-counselor bear trap zone around all windows. This game does not need any more trolling.

I get the wanting to roll with it and not make a big deal of it; however, resetting under the window just gave trolls there legitimacy. 

There is a line where you have to kind of let it go, not take the game so seriously. That line gets crossed when one of the honchos partake in behaviour that is only designed to annoy players. 

Not cool. 

3 people like this

Seriously, body blocking the fuse box needs to be fixed.

14 minutes ago, PsychBam said:

Seriously, body blocking the fuse box needs to be fixed.

What do you mean? Body blocking around traps placed at the fuse box, or a counselor standing in-between Jason and the fuse box? In the latter case that's not a glitch but strategy, and a risky one.

I just got ran over. Idk if it was intentional or not though xd. I kinda wish that wasn't still a thing, but oh well.

8 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

What do you mean? Body blocking around traps placed at the fuse box, or a counselor standing in-between Jason and the fuse box? In the latter case that's not a glitch but strategy, and a risky one.

It's an exploit. If I want to not kill the counselor and swing at the box I should be able to. Making me take the time to kill them and try to smash the box before time runs out is an exploit of the game.

7 hours ago, PsychBam said:

It's an exploit. If I want to not kill the counselor and swing at the box I should be able to. Making me take the time to kill them and try to smash the box before time runs out is an exploit of the game.

No it's not. If a player wants to stand between you and the box then they are willing to make that sacrifice. What do want Jason to do, have telekinesis? The only way around that is if they let Jasons throwing knives break the box, which I think would be a good idea. Maybe make an environmental electrocution kill on the phone box, maybe. But if you can't protect the phone box that's just your problem, not the game's problem.

Instead of going after the fuse box, go after the person making the call. If you're a good Jason you would have destroyed the doors to the cabin that the phone is in, so just play smart and shift inside and get the caller.

1 person likes this

On 11/09/2017 at 6:37 PM, Brigadius said:

Actually I saw that happen the other day in packanack (whatever its called) lodge with car battery, but a friend of mine found the other battery and then they had keys so they stole the car after we fixed it.