Y34RX3R0

Create a counselor in game based on your real life stats!

41 posts in this topic

My partner and I rated one another for this

Composure: Reduces the rate that fear increases and make it easier to break free from Jason’s grab.

Him: 7

Her: 3

Luck: Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.

Him: 1

Her:  5

Intelligence: Increases repair effectiveness.

Him: 6

Her: 4

Speed: Increases overall top speed.

Him: 2

Stamina: Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.

Him: 10

Her:  8

Stealth: Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason’s ability to sense.

Her: 1

Strength: Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces stamina cost of combat actions.

Him: 8

Her: 6

Y34RX3R0 likes this

3 hours ago, BigRed said:

My partner and I rated one another for this

Composure: Reduces the rate that fear increases and make it easier to break free from Jason’s grab.

Him: 7

Luck: Increases weapon durability and gives minor increases to many other stats.

Him: 1

Her:  5

Intelligence: Increases repair effectiveness.

Her: 4

Speed: Increases overall top speed.

Him: 2

Stamina: Increases overall stamina pool and reduces the stamina cost of actions.

Him: 10

Her:  8

Stealth: Reduces the amount of noise generated and Jason’s ability to sense.

Her: 1

Strength: Increases attack damage with weapons and reduces stamina cost of combat actions.

Him: 8

Her: 6

Haha I love that you got your significant other to come up with the stats.

BigRed likes this

2 minutes ago, matisangry said:

ha. i'm ones across the board.

i think some of you guys are being a little too generous. 

;)

Haha I think I met the 37 or 35 stat criteria. You cant be 1s! 

4 minutes ago, Y34RX3R0 said:

Haha I think I met the 37 or 35 stat criteria. You cant be 1s! 

ha! i don't think i would be able to use 35 stat points without totally being full of crap!

17 minutes ago, matisangry said:

ha! i don't think i would be able to use 35 stat points without totally being full of crap!

Haha fine your modesty stat is 35!

Alkavian likes this

my stats would be like my real life stats lol

The Horror Expert

Composure 7

luck 8

speed 5

stamina 3

strength 2

repair 3

Stealth 7

i dont get scared easily

im good at hiding

i can get lucky in many things

but im not fast and i run out of energy really fast

im not that good at repairing

i am not good at fighting

3 hours ago, Y34RX3R0 said:

Haha I love that you got your significant other to come up with the stats.

We're a pretty sad act lived up couple ha ha! 

Composure: 7

Luck: 6

Repair: 3

Speed: 7

Stamina: 6

Stealth: 5

Strength: 5

It would be cool to see a "create a counselor" in the game itself, I don't think it would work alongside the current preset characters in the game (since the game is balanced around them), but maybe a new  mode could be created down the road with some custom faces and body builds.

Aren't the points supposed to add up to 35?

Composure: 7

Luck: 1

Intelligence: 8

Speed: 4

Stamina: 5

Stealth: 8

Strength: 2

Here's a copy-paste from another topic some time ago:

Composure: 5/10 (I like to think that I'm a brave individual who doesn't easily break under pressure, but I doubt I would cope all that well in a Friday the 13th setting)

Luck: 3/10 (I don't consider myself very fortunate in most cases, but I do get a stroke of good luck every now and then)

Repair: 6/10 (While I'm a quick learner with general DIY duties, I've never fitted a car battery, fixed a phone box, or replaced a boat propeller, so I can't imagine that I'd do well with these repairs while knowing that a killer is on the loose)

Speed: 7/10 (I'm quite fast on my feet and I have been known to walk faster than average whenever I go out and about)

Stamina: 5/10 (Though I exercise regularly, I tend to neglect my cardio sessions in favour of weight-lifting, which explains my rather mediocre endurance rank)

Stealth: 1/10 (Not an option, as it is easy for anyone to sneak up on me due to a hearing disability I have, and I doubt I would be aware of how much noise I would make when moving in-game)

Strength: 8/10 (I weight-lift frequently a week, and I've got a similar build as Adam Palomino, so I'd imagine I would be as strong as he is)

Looking at my stats, I seem to be a mix of Brandon/Adam. Not sure if that is a good thing.

Let's see... 

Composure: 7  (One of my hobbies is urban exploration. I'm used to sneaking around creepy abandoned places and I don't get spooked easily.)
Luck: 5 (I consider myself lucky.)
Repair: 7 (I'm a nerdy IT student and quick to learn. I was a designated tech expert in the army.)
Speed: 3 (I've always been a very slow runner, even when I jogged regularly.)
Stamina: 5 (I used to be good at long distance running but I've let my fitness drop as of late.) 
Stealth: 6 (Could be higher, I suppose. I'm rather silent and I get to practice sneaking a lot in urban exploration; also military training.)
Strength: 2 (Meh.)

The stats should amount to the 35 points. I don't think I can fit myself into any actual horror trope, though. I'm a nerd and a horror freak but I look like a greaser (but don't really fit the stereotypes). Maybe I'm just a variation of the Edgy Guy, come to think of it.

Personally, I wouldn't play a character with these stats. I consider high stealth a waste of points if the character isn't a viable runner and the stealth stat isn't at least 9 (for silent jogging).

10 hours ago, D00las said:

Let's see... 

Composure: 7  (One of my hobbies is urban exploration. I'm used to sneaking around creepy abandoned places and I don't get spooked easily.)
Luck: 5 (I consider myself lucky.)
Repair: 7 (I'm a nerdy IT student and quick to learn. I was a designated tech expert in the army.)
Speed: 3 (I've always been a very slow runner, even when I jogged regularly.)
Stamina: 5 (I used to be good at long distance running but I've let my fitness drop as of late.) 
Stealth: 6 (Could be higher, I suppose. I'm rather silent and I get to practice sneaking a lot in urban exploration; also military training.)
Strength: 2 (Meh.)

The stats should amount to the 35 points. I don't think I can fit myself into any actual horror trope, though. I'm a nerd and a horror freak but I look like a greaser (but don't really fit the stereotypes). Maybe I'm just a variation of the Edgy Guy, come to think of it.

Personally, I wouldn't play a character with these stats. I consider high stealth a waste of points if the character isn't a viable runner and the stealth stat isn't at least 9 (for silent jogging).

Actually, I was thinking you're pretty well rounded for my play style. You can pretty much handle almost any situation in the game except being a good defender. ;)

Composure: 4 
Luck: 3
Repair: 6
Speed: 9
Stamina: 8
Stealth: 5 
Strength: 4

Guess I'm Tiffany mixed with AJ and Vanessa.