Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NScarlato

Higgins Haven Small Exploit?

12 posts in this topic

I ran a search and didn't find anything so wanted to see if this happened to anyone else. 

I was Jason and killed 7/8 counselors.  The last was standing on a very high rock I couldn't reach.   This high rock was located on the right side of Higgins Haven Small, near the small enclave where Jason's House or a small cemetery is located.   The rock is in front of the chain link fence. 

I walked around the entire rocky area and there seems to be no way up there.  

I spent about 5 minutes trying to get up - finding no path.  The rock is so high it's equivalent to him being on a roof.  The counselor of course had a mic and was laughing that I couldn't get up there, so I walked away and waited for the clock to expire to avoid listening to him.

I've seen players do that, but I have seen Jason get up onto the rock. So there must be a way.

2 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

As Jason I would have gathered a bunch of knives and just pick him off from below.

Tried that.  Not hard to hide on the rocks, and after I hit him 3 times he used a med spray.

had a counselor glitch halfway into the ground one match, I killed everyone then went back to try to kill the counselor but couldn't so i just quit the match cuz i didnt wanna keep the spectators waiting.  I'll count that as an 8/8 in my books :3

Next time that happens, Youtube/Google how to do the glitch.  From what I've seen thus far, Jason can do the same rock glitches as counselors as long as it doesn't involve spamming crouch.  It usually just involves following a specific path.

On 9/9/2017 at 10:02 AM, NScarlato said:

I ran a search and didn't find anything so wanted to see if this happened to anyone else. 

I was Jason and killed 7/8 counselors.  The last was standing on a very high rock I couldn't reach.   This high rock was located on the right side of Higgins Haven Small, near the small enclave where Jason's House or a small cemetery is located.   The rock is in front of the chain link fence. 

I spent about 5 minutes trying to get up - finding no path.  The rock is so high it's equivalent to him being on a roof.  The counselor of course had a mic and was laughing that I couldn't get up there, so I walked away and waited for the clock to expire to avoid listening to him.

You can quite literally walk right up there as Jason...

On 9/9/2017 at 10:02 AM, NScarlato said:

Bruh, all you need to do is walk up with jason where the rock and the fence meet. Jason will walk right up there and kill him.

Good to know.  The Cliff runs about 1/3rd of the map in length.  I did walk around the entire area and past the fence and didn't see how to walk up.

Either way I'm sure this is not intended gameplay to find secret paths up to places as Jason.