damnenchiladas

NEVER HIKE ALONE

120 posts in this topic

Thank you for the support guys! We're super happy with the results of the campaign and are excited to get back to work! 

16711704_300093897072057_530620417762075

Redcat - Let's talk after the rewards are sent out. We only have 14 prop masters so I think we'll have quite a few things left over. In fact, if you guys remind me, I'll post what's left here on the F13th Game forum and if anyone wants anything we can work something out. 

Davidt and bewareofbears like this

Thank you for the support guys! We're super happy with the results of the campaign and are excited to get back to work! 

16711704_300093897072057_530620417762075

Redcat - Let's talk after the rewards are sent out. We only have 14 prop masters so I think we'll have quite a few things left over. In fact, if you guys remind me, I'll post what's left here on the F13th Game forum and if anyone wants anything we can work something out. 

Will do. May PM for further information.

damnenchiladas likes this

Thank you for the support guys! We're super happy with the results of the campaign and are excited to get back to work! 16711704_300093897072057_530620417762075

Congrats.

damnenchiladas likes this

Thanks guys! 

Here's a quick update for you.

We have already completed 1 of remaining 8 scenes left of the film. We expect to wrap 3 more in May, 3 more in June, and the last one in July. It takes us a long to do this because most of the crew works 9-5 midweek and we only film on weekends. A few of the remaining scenes also include the MOST special FX / make up needs so we are taking extra care to knock them out of the park. 

We also dad to take April off for actor to shoot another project, but are using this time to build all of those applications with our FX artists. 

Anyone who supported us on Kickstarter should expect to start seeing rewards roll out towards the end of April. 

If anyone ever wants to know what we're up to, just leave a comment here and we'll reply pretty quickly. 

This is awesome! I wish I had run across this game/community in time to help support the project. Can't wait to see the final product!

This is awesome! I wish I had run across this game/community in time to help support the project. Can't wait to see the final product!

You're not too late. 

We are preparing to make our Kickstarter shipments soon. Once those have been fulfilled we will post excess rewards for sale through our site for anyone who missed out on the crowdfunding campaign. 

Those proceeds will most likely go directly towards supporting the Penney Pines Foundation. 

Once we get there I will post info here in the thread. 

Sweet man, I appreciate it. I think it is an exceptional thing you are doing all the way around. I'll be looking foward to it mate.

Kickstarter rewards are almost all shipped out. Production starts next week! 

18192334_331795420568571_463079826521801

We'll have more to post from behind the scenes once we get rolling. Until then it's just a bunch of paperwork. 

See you on the trails!

TWarner and Davidt like this

Hey Guys, I know it's been a while. Our team has been shooting over the last last couple months. Here's a few footage screen shots:

9c2e449cb5372d5fb94530273282f757_origina

f7e477f5827e5c3ec94cf9a8a97df9ef_origina

1fbc0f482957391c46c5f5e4316abceb_origina

bb77d2a153837cbb8e0af8559f9d662c_origina

Some people have also asked about purchasing left over kickstarter gear. Well, now you can head over to www.wompstompfilms.com to claim what's left of our inventory! Shirts, Posters, Pins, Stickers - all available in limited supply! 

Our last week of shooting is next week! July 14-16. Release date coming shortly after. 

Davidt and DamonD7 like this

Not a flaw. The whole pattern is the same as all the other masks, but we tweaked the layout of the hole pattern so there was less roundness and more straight edges like the architecture of the camp we shot at. Look at the lower image on our last post, what  I always see is an arrow pointing up to Jason's eyes.

And if you want to split hairs on this issue, you can draw a frown on every mask from the series. 

jason-so-sad.jpg

13 hours ago, damnenchiladas said:

Hey Guys, I know it's been a while. Our team has been shooting over the last last couple months. Here's a few footage screen shots:

9c2e449cb5372d5fb94530273282f757_origina

f7e477f5827e5c3ec94cf9a8a97df9ef_origina

1fbc0f482957391c46c5f5e4316abceb_origina

bb77d2a153837cbb8e0af8559f9d662c_origina

Some people have also asked about purchasing left over kickstarter gear. Well, now you can head over to www.wompstompfilms.com to claim what's left of our inventory! Shirts, Posters, Pins, Stickers - all available in limited supply! 

Our last week of shooting is next week! July 14-16. Release date coming shortly after. 

I'm looking forward to your film. I don't believe we can advertise things for sale on the forum. Just a heads up.

51 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm looking forward to your film. I don't believe we can advertise things for sale on the forum. Just a heads up.

Thanks for the support and the heads up on the rules. 

We posted the update about our store because fans have asked if we were going to sell any more merch.  By no means are we trying to turn this thread into an online store, just following up on something that was requested. As a reminder, the extra funds being raised will also be donated to the Penny Pines Reforestation Project.

More production updates will be coming soon. 

bewareofbears likes this