damnenchiladas

NEVER HIKE ALONE

111 posts in this topic

Wow some of those aerial and nature shots were awesome. You get those yourself or were they stock footage?

No stock footage. We used a DJI Phantom 3. Johnathan Cabrera is the name of our Aerial Cinematographer. 

No stock footage. We used a DJI Phantom 3. Johnathan Cabrera is the name of our Aerial Cinematographer.

Very nice! I've thought of picking up a drone for such shots. Nice work all around.

damnenchiladas likes this

Again awesome job hope this will be a short film? I just posted up a 20 minute film for this f13 game on the "general discussions" Slasher Backer part 2" it's nothing like yours it's done with a iPhone and more a comedy lol or go here -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvv2otDKbJc

LOL Funny stuff. I see you are using the NECA mask in your short as well! You can get a lot of great shots with an iphone so don't fret. It's all about having fun. 

I can't wait for this game to come out. Hopefully the actual F13th film announces something new soon too. In the meantime I'm just going to keep plugging away at this short and hopefully bring something to the fans that will fill that empty hole in our hearts while we wait.   

The Phanthom Nico likes this

LOL Funny stuff. I see you are using the NECA mask in your short as well! You can get a lot of great shots with an iphone so don't fret. It's all about having fun.

I can't wait for this game to come out. Hopefully the actual F13th film announces something new soon too. In the meantime I'm just going to keep plugging away at this short and hopefully bring something to the fans that will fill that empty hole in our hearts while we wait.

Yeah dude thanks for watching! Yeah can't wait to see your finished story!

Hey Everyone! 

Apologies for the long absence, but we have been very busy in the Womp Stomp Films camp. 

After the initial release of the trailer we were tipped off to a secret location that took some time to uncover. What we found really changed the game in terms of what we could accomplish for the film so we took some time to re-write and incorporate our new discovery into the film. 

This process has taken some time, but we are about to come back online soon with more updates regarding the film and what we would like to accomplish. I can say with confidence that I think F13th fans are going to be excited when they hear what we are up to. 

My question for the people in this forum is, would you be willing to back a crowdfunding campaign for a Friday the 13th fan film? We are currently preparing our campaign for launch in the coming weeks and we wanted to take a quick litmus test as to who would be interested in backing us.

I'll keep checking back in the forum from time to time for you answers. Thank you again for all your interest in the film, we can't wait to get started!  

Hello everyone!  

On Thursday, September 1, 2016, we will be launching a kickstarter page to help fund the completion of this project. 

Principle photography is scheduled for September 9th through October 24th of 2016. The kickstarter will fund the last weekend of shooting which will include our major effects and stunts. 

Through out the campaign and filming, I will be stopping by as often as I can with updates and set photos to share with you. 

When it launches, please stop by and check out the page. If you like what you see, we'll have plenty of great rewards to choose from and don't forget to share the page with your friends and family.

We have put a lot of hard work into this and we're excited to show you what we have in store. 

Keep and eye out for more updates very soon. 

Hey All, 

Quick update. We are launching the Kickstarter on Tuesday September 6, 2016. The page is finished but we were told to hold on the release until next week to avoid getting lost over the holiday weekend. 

Apologies for the delay! To make up for it, here's a preview of the poster: 

50594668f56d93c5183315162d5f4d84_origina

See you Tuesday!!!!!

Davidt and The Phanthom Nico like this

Poster art is cool dude! I wish more people made these kinds of films (branch off of Jason). How can you make a legit film and Kickstarter for this film if it's copyrighted and so on? Just curious unless it's just s free fan film for fun?