Goldenking

What kind of music do you like?

25 posts in this topic

I like personally trap music. I know I am a Texan but I have a thing for the city so I don't really listen to country. But I would like to know what you guys and girls like to listen to.

Industrial, Disco, Synth Pop, New Wave, Psychedelic Rock and Singer-Songwriter, mostly.

Wes would love this topic. He's a hell of a music buff. 

I'm the exact opposite. I like post-grunge, old-timey stuff, blues, southern rock, big-band, swing, classical, jazz and anything that happens to sound good. 

1 person likes this

Good music / good lyrics I will listen. I do not have a specific genre I listen to. I am usually bad with the music scene though so my iPod resembles that of a time capsule lol

I'm into hardcore punk rock indie pop post hardcore and so on but I've always been more underground into bands that aren't too big like helmet, fugazi, underoath, the toadies, Everytime I die, and so on!

1 person likes this

I have no idea what genre/sub-genre label to use, but basically music like this:

I like pretty much any type of rock and most metal, my favorite band is "The Sword", here's two of their songs. Their from Austin and just released a new album called "High Country". Other bands I like include: Disturbed, Freedom Hawk, Metallica, Mastodon, America, and the list goes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2m1VzTAI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE_LFsFI3fA

One song I LOVE is 7 nation army remix it was great in battlefield 1 trailer.

I'm not a fan of genres I'm a fan of story telling, i watch movies to be told a story i read comics/books to be told a story i listen to music to be told a story if its an art form of any kind , I want to be told a story.

I love all kinds especially rock/metal. Especially good 80's vibe rock! These are a couple of examples of what Ive gotten into recently!

Crazy Lixx - "21 Till I Die"

H.E.A.T. - "Point Of No Return"

1 person likes this

I listen to a bit of everything. Mainly things i can have in the background while i play video games. (I tend to just let you tube play lists go nut's and find new stuff.)

Heres a few thing's I found recently that I like.

Starset - The point of no return (Man that title sounds familiar... oh wait!)

Audiomachine - Blitzkrieg

1 person likes this

I listen to pretty much any kind of musics,tough my favorite genre is pretty much 'New Wave' wich is inspired from those techno/synthwave songs heard in most movies of the 80's.

I pretty much like everything related to the 80's and the other things inspired by it,like Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon,Kung Fury,Hotline Miami,GTA Vice City and then of course movies/series like Miami Vice,Beverly Hills Cop,Scarface,Terminator 1+2,Blade Runner,Mad Max,First Blood (Rambo),Escape From New York,Spaceball,The Wizard and more.

Just putting my two sense in this thread, Lol.

I love Asian music, I prefer k-pop. I listen mostly to girls.

For American music, again mostly girls/women, hard to put the genres.

I love music that feel like it can give you hope and confidence and probably sad sounding melodies. I do a lot of instrumental music when I like to do art here and there on the computer.

I try to listen to upbeat music as well, like super upbeat. I don't do in the club type mainstream music really.Love songs that gives me chills up my spine in a good way that can touch a heart/your feelings.

An to fit the site of Friday the 13th, I can do with some 80s music, rock/etc lol.

(I know these are pretty uncommon but I'm a young adult that LOVE nothing but this type of music, lol.)

I'm very into broadway, I always like the story based songs more so that's really what I play most... well, that and obscure answer songs from the 50's because they amuse me with how weird they are. Nothing like a good cheesy weird song.

I like personally trap music. I know I am a Texan but I have a thing for the city so I don't really listen to country. But I would like to know what you guys and girls like to listen to.

What trap music is your favorite mister?

I like a good mix of music, anything from 60's-90's pop/rock/alternative, classical, new age stuff, Celtic. 

I Like 90s rock, 90s grunge, 80s rock, some country, and some rap. I Like bands like Alice in chains, Stone temple pilots, pearl jam, white snake, poison, and bands like that.

I love hiphop, garage rock, folk, folkpunk, etc etc etc.  So much good music, it's hard to keep it to one thing for long.  haha

Anyone else would like to share his/her favorite music genre ?

Hard Rock, Blues, Metal, 50's oldies.

So much music man... anything from old big band swing to Doom metal. I listen to almost anything but country, modern pop rock, rap, r&b.

Love blues, death metal, thrash, grindcore, sludge, underground hip hop, rap through about 2007 and Kendrick Lamar and J Cole. Love classical and been listening to horror movie soundtracks lately. Hardcore and old school punk. 80s pop and rock. Classic rock. Love ambient stuff like Godspeed You! Black emperor, Mono, Yndi Halda, Om. Old soul and Motown. Some indie.

Basically anything that doesn't sound like grown men crying and whining. Love guttural vocals, blast beats, and intelligent lyrical rappers. Trap beats hook me in, but I hate talking over beats stuff and repeating the same line 4 times and calling it a hook.

I'm mostly into Rock and its sub genres...Alternative, Grunge, some Metal. But I'm really picky when it comes to Metal. I don't like a lot of the most popular metal bands.

Favorite bands include Deftones, Queens of the Stone Age, Death From Above, Eagles of Death Metal, Royal Blood, The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In...When it comes to classics, I really like CCR and Led Zeppelin, King Crimson...that kinda stuff.

I also really love the old Motown stuff for some reason.

EDM, Rap, Hip-hop, I'll like some stuff here and there but nothing I'd really consider myself a fan of.

I'm mostly the metal type guy and i have a very huge record collection. And i am into all kind of metal from traditionnal Heavy-Metal to Black Metal... Death Metal.. Thrash Metal... you name it.

I also enjoy music score, John Williams in particular. I listen to some video game score too, i enjoy some punk rock a little bit...