Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleFloyd

The Golf Club 2 ... Camp Crystal Lake

12 posts in this topic

Just in case there are any other Golf Club 2 gamers on the forum, I'm in the middle of making a Camp Crystal Lake golf course based on the locations from the film ... its taking a while but it should be uploaded in the next week or so.

Great game by the way if there are any other golf gamers out there.

2 people like this

I don't play golf or that game, but that's such a novel idea I had to give you a like :D

1 person likes this

Thanks mate! :D

The course designer in the game is incredibly in depth so you can go in to lots of detail.  The trickiest part was finding source material for the layout of the camp in the first and second films ... its not easy to work out what is where and how it fits together, especially for the first film.

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

I don't play golf or that game, but that's such a novel idea I had to give you a like :D

I agree. That's pretty awesome. Playing golf outside the Jarvis house. What locations do you plan on using? Crystal Lake? Packanack?

only golf games ive played is one on wii sports and worms golf. this sounds like it would be a fun course to play though

When you miss the cut...Jason doesn't.

1 hour ago, Absurd Boy said:

I agree. That's pretty awesome. Playing golf outside the Jarvis house. What locations do you plan on using? Crystal Lake? Packanack?

Crystal Lake is in the middle and all the holes go round the shore, the 1st and the 18th being by the campsite from Friday the 13th. On the opposite side by the 9th I've got the counsellor houses and area from Part 2. 

Those are the only official locations I've got in there so far. I need to rewatch the other films to get some inspiration for other iconic things to add in ... I'm thinking the Higgins Haven house and barn, but I might be a bit limited by the buildings that the game allows you to place.

45 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

When you miss the cut...Jason doesn't.

That's genius!! :D :D

Course is finished and uploaded!

Will try and post some pics. Got the locations from the first three films around the course.

1dd.jpg