PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Worst experience.

31 posts in this topic

Worst moment in this game for me was letting 6 of the 7 counselors escape. I had just unlocked the Part 8 Jason and was super pumped to try him out. These little bastards were able to get both cars going at the same time and just drove the hell off. I just stood there, in shock at what happened. I thought about just quitting, even brought the menu up to end the game, but no, I stuck it out and it was awful. Needless to say that hasnt happened since, but man what a kick to the pills early in my Jason career.   

FlameRiderSD likes this

13 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I can't think of any experience in particular that I would choose as the worst experience, but there have been a few instances since launch where I've encountered douchey players. Had one person try to start an argument with me because I had Savini Jason, but the whole lobby ganged up on him and he ragequit when I killed him as Jason.

Had a few players who have teamed up with Jason; one was about 2 days ago. Some stupid little kid and his Buggzy friend. Everyone managed to fix the 4 seater, someone crashes it, douchebag Buggzy jumps in the drivers seat and then doesn't move. He sits there whilst he lets Jason kill the other players until I'm the last one left. I managed to fix the phone because the dumbass Jason forgot to trap it, then I escape alone whilst douche Buggzy and his Jason friend piss about until time runs out.

Also had a Tiffany attempt to lure Jason to me. It was on Crystal Lake and I spawned near the archery range, so I grabbed the shotgun and after a little bit, I went up to the bathrooms. Just as I'm leaving, I see someone outside getting killed by Jason. Then I see Tiffany standing nearby. Few seconds later, both of them come my way. I actually ran around Tiffany until Jason accidentally grabbed her, then I shot them both and carried on playing lol. Without his helper, Jason didn't do well at all :)

Lastly, had multiple instances where I've had Jason players ragequit because I've been driving towards the map exit with a full car. I'm quite difficult to catch in the car 'cause I play on PC with my Xbox controller and I tend to off-road when Jason is around, but there's been quite a few times early-ish in the match where I've fixed the 4 seater, drove round and picked people up, then nearly escaped when the 'You survived' message pops up and I see Jason quit. 

Nice!

I've made a few Jason players quit as Chad before. One time I go to a cabin, part 2 Jason shows up and opens the door before I can lock it. I swing, I miss, he tries to grab and misses, I swing again and miss, he goes for another grab and then I knocked him on his ass. I run to the next cabin and get ready for another knock down, but he ragequits before knocking down the door completely.

I'm pretty much the same as you, except instead of an Xbox One controller I use a PS4 controller. I've made a lot of people ragequit as Jason just from helping other people escape, be it by car or police. Just last week a Jason had a 5/8 kill ratio and he quit because I was escaping in the two seater and two other people were escaping in the four seater.

The only really bad instance that stands out in my mind was this one time I thought this dude was cool so I gave him the shotgun since this was before I really perfected my aiming skills. Stupid son of a bitch shot me right after I gave him the gun and for no reason. Here I am thinking we're working together and he TK's me for literally no reason. After that, even with TK'ing being gone, I don't give up the gun unless I 100% know the person I'm giving it to is cool. Because even now, you occasionally get dumb players who will still try it and end up wasting a perfectly good weapon. Like this one guy Saturday that was salty he got drowned and I swam to the boat and escaped. He tried to shoot me and needless to say, it didn't kill me and I proceeded to troll him until he ragequit after being killed by Jason.

12 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Worst moment in this game for me was letting 6 of the 7 counselors escape. I had just unlocked the Part 8 Jason and was super pumped to try him out. These little bastards were able to get both cars going at the same time and just drove the hell off. I just stood there, in shock at what happened. I thought about just quitting, even brought the menu up to end the game, but no, I stuck it out and it was awful. Needless to say that hasnt happened since, but man what a kick to the pills early in my Jason career.   

i had a similar experience but it was the boat and car i took out the boat and killed them but couldnt stop the car

14 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Oh man, early on before I was able to fix my latency & get rid of my lag I had way too many matches like this. Bastards would taunt me by ganging up on me and keep getting hits in (I'm lucky I didn't ever get killed) and keep teabagging. These days? Hardly anyone ever escapes. I might be nice and let the boat go on occasion, but typically I clear everyone out. Once you've had matches like what you & I described, you make it a point to show you're not to be fucked with when you play Jason.

I'd rather be called a "try hard" than to have people teabagging and doing other annoying shit.

John Wick likes this

Just now, Emperiex said:

Oh man, early on before I was able to fix my latency & get rid of my lag I had way too many matches like this. Bastards would taunt me by ganging up on me and keep getting hits in (I'm lucky I didn't ever get killed) and keep teabagging. These days? Hardly anyone ever escapes. I might be nice and let the boat go on occasion, but typically I clear everyone out. Once you've had matches like what you & I described, you make it a point to show you're not to be fucked with when you play Jason.

I'd rather be called a "try hard" than to have people teabagging and doing other annoying shit.

Haha pretty much. I cant remember how i let both vehicles get going, I must of been spending too much time tunneling one counselor or maybe I just wasn't used to Part 8, IDK, but like I said, it hasn't happened since.

Emperiex likes this

6 minutes ago, John Wick said:

Haha pretty much. I cant remember how i let both vehicles get going, I must of been spending too much time tunneling one counselor or maybe I just wasn't used to Part 8, IDK, but like I said, it hasn't happened since.

Trust me, I know what you mean. I can remember a lot of times that I used to tunnel one counselor and everybody would fix everything. I hear cars starting and the police on the way. I was so irate. I'm sitting there like "how the fuck is this happening?!"

Now adays I like letting people call the cops to give them false hope. Just 'cause you call them doesn't mean you're gonna make it 'til they arrive. Hell. the other day the person playing as Jenny made the call. I turned on stalk and waited by the window. They jumped out the cabin and boom, instant environmental kill.