PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Worst experience.

31 posts in this topic

So, since there is a thread of "wich is your best match on the game" and I like to see the bad way of things, im creating this thread to ask you, which is your worst experience that you remember like "damn, I had very bad luck on that match". In my experience I can say that I was playing as A.J (as always) and my team fixed and started the car so, I run to the road for get in the car, but since A.J is very slow and have a very bad stamina my team leave me right in my face because Jason was behind of them and they couldn't wait for me (because I couldn't run more) so they leave me and Jason give up and killed me.

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Today I could not catch a break. 15/16 as Jason but I only escaped once in 15 matches.

That is pretty bad lol. Yesterday something similar happened to me, the destiny doesn't let me escape at least once. Everytime something happen and because of that I died.

12 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Today I could not catch a break. 15/16 as Jason but I only escaped once in 15 matches.

I remember your items were glitched too, more than once.:(

44 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

(Aside from breaking your game once as Savini) You're welcome. ūüėä

I can't think of any experience in particular that I would choose as the worst experience, but there have been a few instances since launch where I've encountered douchey players. Had one person try to start an argument with me because I had Savini Jason, but the whole lobby ganged up on him and he ragequit when I killed him as Jason.

Had a few players who have teamed up with Jason; one was about 2 days ago. Some stupid little kid and his Buggzy friend. Everyone managed to fix the 4 seater, someone crashes it, douchebag Buggzy jumps in the drivers seat and then doesn't move. He sits there whilst he lets Jason kill the other players until I'm the last one left. I managed to fix the phone because the dumbass Jason forgot to trap it, then I escape alone whilst douche Buggzy and his Jason friend piss about until time runs out.

Also had a Tiffany attempt to lure Jason to me. It was on Crystal Lake and I spawned near the archery range, so I grabbed the shotgun and after a little bit, I went up to the bathrooms. Just as I'm leaving, I see someone outside getting killed by Jason. Then I see Tiffany standing nearby. Few seconds later, both of them come my way. I actually ran around Tiffany until Jason accidentally grabbed her, then I shot them both and carried on playing lol. Without his helper, Jason didn't do well at all :)

Lastly, had multiple instances where I've had Jason players ragequit because I've been driving towards the map exit with a full car. I'm quite difficult to catch in the car 'cause I play on PC with my Xbox controller and I tend to off-road when Jason is around, but there's been quite a few times early-ish in the match where I've fixed the 4 seater, drove round and picked people up, then nearly escaped when the 'You survived' message pops up and I see Jason quit. 

GhostWolfViking and Emperiex like this

Just had a run in with some teamers last night they proceeded to only kill me and teamkill 2 other randoms then have races around packanack in the cars wasting time, one particular player made it his soul goal to kill me first, I let his buddies teamkill me in the car. They got theirs a few rounds later when I got Savini Jason 8/8 and managed to kill that player who was whining every game about me as the first kill! HA They then proceeded to all ragequit then threaten to report me for teaming because I opened the door for Jason after there little race round the game before. So not all terrible but meh some people can be such douchenozzles in the safety of their little group. We'll see if he's all talk because I recorded plenty of footage just in-case they do a little creative editing to cut some stuff out.

I trapped a car battery the other day after it had been fixed. Not my finest moment. Also been picked up in the car and driven to Jason. I shot that little prick in the next match.

I would say a few times, I was the host in a hobby and had people who were friends with Jason. We fixed the car but one of them got inside it, and drove around stopping to let people in. But when they got in the car, the assholes stayed put and didn't drive, so they had Jason come and get them out of the part of the 4-seater and then kill them. This went on for about 5 minutes, I then decided enough was enough and killed the lobby and ended the match by leaving since I was hosting. Had a similar experience where a buddy of Jason's was farming XP, even got the car fixed, and when people got in he didn't drive. After everyone was dead except him, Jason and him just dicked around while farming XP. I sent them a message on PSN that if they didn't knock it off, then as the host, I would end the match and they wouldn't get their XP. They ignored me, so I closed the match, boy I got some nasty PSN messages after that. 

Aside from that, it's just your usual douchebag who can't keep his attitude in check when playing. It's all fun, there's no sense in getting upset over a game. But when people aren't playing it according to how it is meant to be played, then it can be frustrating. It's 7v1, not 4v3 or 2v5. One killer, 7 counselors trying to survive or defeat Jason. If you want to do those kinds of shenanigans then play Private Matches with a group of friends, I got no problems with doing things like that in Private Matches. But in Public? Nah.

Bad experience? 

Spawning right next to the phone box or car.

My worst experience ever?

I had a game where this guy with a MASSIVE ego was playing Jason he kept calling us "retards" "faggots" for pretty much doing anything,I would save someone he would swear at me,I would try to to fix the car,he would cuss at me.

But even then 1 guy managed to get the 2 seater ready because Jason was too busy chasing me and another guy.But he was still able to stop the car and camped it and constantly kept swearing at anyone trying to enter saying shit like "You are a faggot" "You are not escaping retard" but then I was able to lure him a few meters away from the car,knocked his ass out with a baseball bat,and we managed to start the car and after an insanely intense dodging just as we are about to escape he yells "FUCK YOU ALL" and rage quit and we don't even get exp from that.

What would have been one of my most intense game became the most disappointing because Jason was such a pissy

Czorny likes this

11 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

It's ok I broke that car you were driving.

You turned me into a floating car:lol:

4 hours ago, Daminus said:

Bad experience? 

Spawning right next to the phone box or car.

Always!

Daminus likes this

4 hours ago, Kodiak said:

... because I had Savini Jason... he ragequit when I killed him as Jason.

THIS almost ALWAYS happens to me.  Unless the majority of the room is either completely level-headed or I'm in a party in a public room, it is almost a guarantee that almost everyone (ESPECIALLY the host) will quit during my kill animations or leave shortly thereafter.  A huge negative stigma is attached to using Savini against those that don't own him.  It's a surprise when the whole lobby stays VS any other Jason being used.  It bugs me (not enough to start an argument or anything) when I hear complaints about him being P2W or way too OP.  I bought him BEFORE he ever had a design, let alone stats to go with him!

BoxingRouge likes this

I play as Eric and I like fixin' stuff for others. First cabin I run into I find the battery. Wicked. I open the door to leave, Jason is standing right there. Aaaaaannnnnd SCENE!

5 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I can't think of any experience in particular that I would choose as the worst experience, but there have been a few instances since launch where I've encountered douchey players. Had one person try to start an argument with me because I had Savini Jason, but the whole lobby ganged up on him and he ragequit when I killed him as Jason.

Had a few players who have teamed up with Jason; one was about 2 days ago. Some stupid little kid and his Buggzy friend. Everyone managed to fix the 4 seater, someone crashes it, douchebag Buggzy jumps in the drivers seat and then doesn't move. He sits there whilst he lets Jason kill the other players until I'm the last one left. I managed to fix the phone because the dumbass Jason forgot to trap it, then I escape alone whilst douche Buggzy and his Jason friend piss about until time runs out.

Also had a Tiffany attempt to lure Jason to me. It was on Crystal Lake and I spawned near the archery range, so I grabbed the shotgun and after a little bit, I went up to the bathrooms. Just as I'm leaving, I see someone outside getting killed by Jason. Then I see Tiffany standing nearby. Few seconds later, both of them come my way. I actually ran around Tiffany until Jason accidentally grabbed her, then I shot them both and carried on playing lol. Without his helper, Jason didn't do well at all :)

Lastly, had multiple instances where I've had Jason players ragequit because I've been driving towards the map exit with a full car. I'm quite difficult to catch in the car 'cause I play on PC with my Xbox controller and I tend to off-road when Jason is around, but there's been quite a few times early-ish in the match where I've fixed the 4 seater, drove round and picked people up, then nearly escaped when the 'You survived' message pops up and I see Jason quit. 

Sadly, this happened to me yesterday. Everyone fixed the car and one Tiffany have car keys so she started it and go to us so we can "escape" in the car. We trusted him but she was a Jason helper so when Jason morphed to the car she was just standing there and killed everyone.

1 hour ago, AJ_isoverrated said:

My worst experience ever?

I had a game where this guy with a MASSIVE ego was playing Jason he kept calling us "retards" "faggots" for pretty much doing anything,I would save someone he would swear at me,I would try to to fix the car,he would cuss at me.

But even then 1 guy managed to get the 2 seater ready because Jason was too busy chasing me and another guy.But he was still able to stop the car and camped it and constantly kept swearing at anyone trying to enter saying shit like "You are a faggot" "You are not escaping retard" but then I was able to lure him a few meters away from the car,knocked his ass out with a baseball bat,and we managed to start the car and after an insanely intense dodging just as we are about to escape he yells "FUCK YOU ALL" and rage quit and we don't even get exp from that.

What would have been one of my most intense game became the most disappointing because Jason was such a pissy

It's funny because there are a lot of Jasons that believe they are the pro when they are Jason, even there are one YouTuber that insult everyone just because people fix things and play like they should play. He say "fucking dicks" or when someone stun him he say "this game is fucking broken" and in one video a lot of people have pocket knifes so when he grab them he was like "ANOTHER FUCKING POCKET KNIFE IM SO DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT DAMMIT".

34 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

I play as Eric and I like fixin' stuff for others. First cabin I run into I find the battery. Wicked. I open the door to leave, Jason is standing right there. Aaaaaannnnnd SCENE!

descarga.jpg.72c56e9773ccc2fb21f6d23f2b621159.jpg

Shaild likes this

come on! don't be too proud to admit you suck sometimes, guys! 

just the other day i spawned in the phone house right next to the 4 seater. i immediately hear jason's music and run upstairs figuring i could still ransack the 2nd floor since he didn't have sense yet. i came out of the first bedroom i searched and BOOM... grabbed and head-punched...

dead in less than two minutes. 

pro5pt0 likes this

Worst thing is when a counselor has the battery or gas and runs all the way to the middle of nowhere WITH the gas or battery only to be killed by Jason in the middle of the woods. Like Jason is going to pick it up.

Worst experience is when Driver teams up with Jason and stops the car so Jason kills you and then he takes the car by himself. 

I remember my worst experience. "Database Login Failure." Ruined my whole week. I had even taken a day off work to marathon the game.

Sadness.

12 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

I remember my worst experience. "Database Login Failure." Ruined my whole week. I had even taken a day off work to marathon the game.

Sadness.

Damn that's old stuff,  glad now it fixed.

5 hours ago, RustInPeace said:

THIS almost ALWAYS happens to me.  Unless the majority of the room is either completely level-headed or I'm in a party in a public room, it is almost a guarantee that almost everyone (ESPECIALLY the host) will quit during my kill animations or leave shortly thereafter.  A huge negative stigma is attached to using Savini against those that don't own him.  It's a surprise when the whole lobby stays VS any other Jason being used.  It bugs me (not enough to start an argument or anything) when I hear complaints about him being P2W or way too OP.  I bought him BEFORE he ever had a design, let alone stats to go with him!

Not to mention the endless attempts to get you to game share.

RustInPeace likes this

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Not to mention the endless attempts to get you to game share.

Oh dear god!  It happens almost daily, followed usually by a "Go f*ck yourself" message after I say no.

From Xbox one on game sharing PER-REQUISITES.

A trusted Friend or Family member. (Mutual trust is required because the person sharing his games has to share his Xbox Live password or they can input it themselves on the target Xbox One)

@RustInPeace I admire your restraint in just saying no. I would likely tell them to go fuck themselves.

And yes, I had to google game sharing to find out exactly what it is.

6 hours ago, matisangry said:

come on! don't be too proud to admit you suck sometimes, guys! 

This!

I know I have had bad games and sucked playing as Jason and as a counselor. More good than bad, but still nobody is perfect. We are all human and make mistakes :) 

I can remember when I first started playing this happening to me a couple of times. How many of you have heard the car start up and then morph to the car beside the lifeguard tower, and the game bugs out and puts you on the other side of the fence and the only thing you can do is watch the car drive away. Both times it was the four seater and it was packed to the max! Lol