MuRdR

Problems with Removing TKing and a Proposal to Fix It

53 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Andre said:

Team killing has to come back, but one reasom people do it is because of boredom, its so easy, to knockout, outrun, and evade Jason that hes not a threat anymore, and evergome is impatient and wants to be Jason so they take matters into there on hands, it really speaks tp how weak Jason is in the game when a bugzy or tommy kills 3 of his counselors.

This is a discussion page and you're opinion is your opinion so I'll just try to discuss some counter points?

What platform do you play on? Perhaps you or people who feel this way need to play against people more on your level and not people still learning the game?
Jason is just one person so yeah he can't be everywhere at once so it is completely understandable that a Bugsy or Tommy who can see where the counselors are and have the advantage of not seeming threatening when they approach the counselors could kill more than Jason. I don't think it speaks to how weak Jason is because I'm sure Jason could have killed them.
The matches are set to be 20 minutes long and one method of survival is lasting the 20 minutes. If someone is impatient and wants to kill people this might not be the game for them. If you only play so that you can be Jason, it might not be the game for you. The odds will always be greater that you are counselor and you have to be okay playing as counselor to truly enjoy the game.
To make counselor more of a challenge because it seems to be so easy for you or others. Why not be Bugsy, Chad, or Vanessa and try repairing everything instead of just trying to beat up Jason and run away? I'm certain there are ways for people to make the game more challenging for themselves by randomizing characters or completing objectives as bad characters or putting perks on that don't make your counselor so good if it's too easy. Use the smash and run characters as repair and repair as smash and run, I find it hard to believe someone would be knocking out and outrunning with Eric.
I think some people TK and want TK back simply because it's their only method of making this game fun. There are plenty of games where killing people is the sole purpose of every round. Have you heard of The Culling? I think for every instance of trolling or reason people want to bring back TK there is a better solution. That is what we can discuss here a solution to the trolling you encounter other than bringing something back that will have more trolling because that isn't a solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PsychBam said:

This is a discussion page and you're opinion is your opinion so I'll just try to discuss some counter points?

What platform do you play on? Perhaps you or people who feel this way need to play against people more on your level and not people still learning the game?
Jason is just one person so yeah he can't be everywhere at once so it is completely understandable that a Bugsy or Tommy who can see where the counselors are and have the advantage of not seeming threatening when they approach the counselors could kill more than Jason. I don't think it speaks to how weak Jason is because I'm sure Jason could have killed them.
The matches are set to be 20 minutes long and one method of survival is lasting the 20 minutes. If someone is impatient and wants to kill people this might not be the game for them. If you only play so that you can be Jason, it might not be the game for you. The odds will always be greater that you are counselor and you have to be okay playing as counselor to truly enjoy the game.
To make counselor more of a challenge because it seems to be so easy for you or others. Why not be Bugsy, Chad, or Vanessa and try repairing everything instead of just trying to beat up Jason and run away? I'm certain there are ways for people to make the game more challenging for themselves by randomizing characters or completing objectives as bad characters or putting perks on that don't make your counselor so good if it's too easy. Use the smash and run characters as repair and repair as smash and run, I find it hard to believe someone would be knocking out and outrunning with Eric.
I think some people TK and want TK back simply because it's their only method of making this game fun. There are plenty of games where killing people is the sole purpose of every round. Have you heard of The Culling? I think for every instance of trolling or reason people want to bring back TK there is a better solution. That is what we can discuss here a solution to the trolling you encounter other than bringing something back that will have more trolling because that isn't a solution.

"If you only play so that you can be Jason, it might not be the game for you."

Did you really just type that?? Im 25 years old, Ive been watching Jason since as long as I can remember a game finally comes out where I can be him and you're gonna tell me "If you only play so that you can be Jason, it might not be the game for you." Lmao wont even comment further on that because you should know how it sounds...

"I think some people TK and want TK back simply because it's their only method of making this game fun. There are plenty of games where killing people is the sole purpose of every round."

Yes it is a big part of the fun of this game ABSOLUTELY, and not only that, I brought a game that included team killing, when I spent my $40, I brought a game that came WITH team killing, I didnt buy the game so that later on features could be taken away and I could be told what I couldnt do.

And FYI Friday the 13th 1989 has a team killer in it, her name was Pamela Voorhees, she was a cook at Camp Crystal Lake she killed two of her cowrokers who were teenage counselors the year after her son drowned, soooo....team killing started this franchise, Vinny from Part 5 was a team Killer, and so was Roy the copycat Jason, Friday the 13th is all about betrayal and team killing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A mother who avenges her son's death is not a team killer. There is no "team" before there are two sides. I'm kind of over people saying that. You become a "team" once she becomes a villain/killer and there are good people(survivors) and bad(killers/Jason).  There was about what 2 instances of "team killing", but once a "teammate" kills one of his own he becomes an enemy and is no longer on the same "team" so there are 2 instances only. Two out of how many movies? Yeah it's not the heart and soul of the franchise.

Also I stand by my statement of this might not be the game for you if you ONLY want to play as Jason as i said in my comment because you paid $40 for a game in which you only have a 12.5% chance of being Jason per match... So yes I stand by the fact that if you don't want to spend 87.5% of the time being counselor then don't play.

Also, if you spend $40 for a game and expect to not have updates and fixes well then you are the only one. Because taking out features that don't work is just as important as adding new features to improve the game such as: maps, characters, weapons, etc. So by your logic you don't want them to update the game either because you paid $40 for a game that didn't include that.

 

You have your opinions and that's great. I'm also very glad that your 25 and that makes you feel some type of way that you had to mention it. Most people on here are older than you, including myself, and we have all grown up watching the movies.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now