PsychBam

LAG/Glitched Out

4 posts in this topic

There is probably a thread somewhere but this is just a general issue I'm having and it's not specific to any one object in the game. 

If I'm opening a drawer, trying to call tommy, install gas or batter or fuse, open a door, hit jason, break down door as Jason..etc. If the game connection happens to spike while I do these things then my character will freeze in a position and be unable to move, glide around in that position, or be able to move but be locked on that task and be unable to do anything else.

I know that the developers probably know of the issue and are hopefully working on it(things take time), just simply reporting my experiences. If specifics are needed I can give them.

Thank you

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it; however the focus is definitely that this is a packet loss issue. Basically your input isn't being received by the server and an issue is occurring in that time. That occurs due to latency, so we're looking into how to best resolve it. 

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it; however the focus is definitely that this is a packet loss issue. Basically your input isn't being received by the server and an issue is occurring in that time. That occurs due to latency, so we're looking into how to best resolve it. 

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the effort to keep improving on this game. You guys are doing great.

@PsychBam

Ever had the issue where you can't interact with anything? This one seems to be popping up for me more often... Or getting stuck in the car. That one really pisses me off.