Anonymoos

Friday the 13th Discussion (Original name i know)

7 posts in this topic

First thread (discussion) I've made on this website, This thread (discussion) we talk about bad, Good or neutral updates, we also talk about the game, And the glitches, The tag's might not be good, I'm also bad at tags, Hope i don't get in trouble bout that, anyways, My name is Anonymoo's, I play friday the 13th and such (Btw i'm a male.) I'm not going to talk about my info, Yes, I might have bad grammar, But if you can understand what i'm saying, That's important, Also, How i found this site is from looking for patches, The image is just for random use, Please, If i make mistakes, Or repeat the same stuff, Please don't say that in the comments (or replys) Thank you. download.jpg

10 hours ago, Anonymoos said:

Moo.

10 hours ago, Anonymoos said:

First thread (discussion) I've made on this website, This thread (discussion) we talk about bad, Good or neutral updates, we also talk about the game, And the glitches, The tag's might not be good, I'm also bad at tags, Hope i don't get in trouble bout that, anyways, My name is Anonymoo's, I play friday the 13th and such (Btw i'm a male.) I'm not going to talk about my info, Yes, I might have bad grammar, But if you can understand what i'm saying, That's important, Also, How i found this site is from looking for patches, The image is just for random use, Please, If i make mistakes, Or repeat the same stuff, Please don't say that in the comments (or replys) Thank you. download.jpg

Welcome  to the forums 

This is probably being locked. If it isn't a copy I dont know what is.

...it's about this guy named Dumbledore Calrissian trying to return a ring to Mordor...

Please search before making new topics. Thanks!